Neversink does NOT hide any Mirrors form you (just some Mirror-worthy rares at higher strictness).

I'm just grateful to the guy for even making the filter.
Some people are noticing just now things I noticed one year ago lol.

Will continue using neversink filters, even older versions work just fine on 2nd pc.
Spreading salt since 2006
"
SunL4D2 wrote:

"

If you don't like how a filter works, then it is customisable to your own particular preferences. Have at it and show others how it is done, how much more impeccable your system is. Nobody is stopping you.

The world however does not revolve around you and you need to adjust your outlook on life.

You still owe NeverSink that apology.

[Removed by Support] you guys fall for shame on you, called me troll and it's me who owes him apology? Seriously?

He still haven't even explained properly why he thinks that making different highlight for much more valuable item is "waste of time" according to him.

As expected, you still don't get it so I've condensed it above.

It's his time, he can do whatever the hell he pleases with it. If you don't like it, go and change it yourself. Throwing a tantrum about it is not changing anything and it's certainly not endearing you to anyone in this conversation.

No filter can be all things to all people. That's why they are customisable.

You know, you probably could have customised your own version by now with the amount of time you've spent in this thread. Why don't you do that and release your own, far superior version of a loot filter to compete directly with NeverSink. I mean, you seem to have all the solutions so why not?
"
He still haven't even explained properly why he thinks that making different highlight for much more valuable item is "waste of time" according to him.

-That's not what I've said, it's what you wanted to hear. The Exalted Shard Recipe is (imo) a waste of time is what I've been saying. I also don't need nor want to explain myself to you. I despise talking to you, so I ignored your provocation on reddit.

- I didn't expect you to troll on the forums by making people worry. Didn't YOU tell me that you want to be more neutral in your communication anyway? I only replied here to calm people down.

- As for "you helping/fixing things". I make 10-300 changes each update. Sometimes things need more than a single patch to get straight. Sometimes SOME changes or the ideas of hundreds of other people providing feedback coincide with SOME of your suggestions. Don't flatter yourself. Talking to you gives me headache. If anything, you've mostly just wasted my time.

In this case: everyone's time. Good job.
Please don't PM me ingame with filter/guide questions, post them on the forum, after reading the FAQ.
Last edited by NeverSink on Mar 17, 2018, 6:05:56 PM
"
SunL4D2 wrote:
Seems like you got baited. Like a lot of people on the other hand.

I genuenly asked [as I am not a lootfilter expert], if this was the point of your thread.
Good to know, that you are baiting people
"War's over, soldier. You just don't know it yet. Everybody lost."
Be grateful ppl are even bothered to contribute without any money involved.
Been using it ever since I came back to the game, thank you for making it and maintaining/updating it!
I'm assuming the OP is using the Royal We in the thread title.

I think it is about time a MOD locks this as it is just a FLAME war now

OH And To NeverSink I THANK you for your time doing and changing the filter

And to OP just go and Download a Diff Filter
if you dont like this one there are more out there
I would say we should all go to Neversink's site and contribute based on this thread, but that would only encourage others to post crap like this to get donations. There's a way to thank Neversink in a way that matters. Do it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info