Neversink does NOT hide any Mirrors form you (just some Mirror-worthy rares at higher strictness).

This is one of the funniest threads I have seen in a while.

I thank you OP.
"
SunL4D2 wrote:
His newest loot filter doesn't highlight Shaper / Elder rings / ammys even though each of them worth at least a couple chaos now (more if unindentified), because of Exalted shard recipe.

I have no idea how he managed to miss one of the most (if not most) important change he should have made in his loot filter.

It's not his first massive fail when it comes to obvious stuff. For example, in Abyss he included Humility to trash cards that makes it much harder to notice and identify. I still have absolutley no idea why he did that to the card which is valuable at any point of the League and specially why he did that in the very begining of the League, when people farm Bloodqueducts hoping to get it...list cam go on forever.
why you then don't make your own. I spent 2h learning how script actually works. Now I using filtration program and making my own filter.
my neversink filter shows the rings and necks no problem...
Ya, fuck this filter, its hidding all my mirror drops.

Spoiler
Joking, we all love you neversink, ty for the good work.
make your own
stop whining.
The guy is sharing his loot filter with you. Use it, use a different one, or make your own. There is no need to be insulting or complain about how it's not perfect for your needs.
"
awright wrote:
[Removed by Support]

You'd actually have to ask the mods directly to get the specific response but I can surmise based upon my own experiences as a mod and admin in other forums.

From your description it does sound as though your post was a personal statement against the OP. It's always important to rebut the issue at hand and not play the man. Moderating a forum, and a discussion like this often requires private communication with multiple individuals so you won't see all the actions being taken.

Chances are the OP has also been spoken to about his behaviour and has fallen silent as a consequence, either self moderating or forcefully being given a time out. Just because one person acts unreasonable, doesn't absolve others from their responses and actions. Typically mods will act proportionally, so the OP possibly received firmer action while your post was removed.

Moderating is done to address unwelcome action and also to diffuse a situation that is escalating in a negative manner.

Overall, I think the general community did a solid job in addressing this issue and discussing it maturely.
There are way to many bullies at the internet these days...

I am using the filter and don´t see much wrong with it. If I am looking for a specific div card, then I can adjust the filter easily. The guy who´s filter we use, is doing fine, leave him alone.
If OP want DIFFERENT HIGHLIGHT he can use http://www.filterblade.xyz/ and customize it by hes own expectations, but [Removed by Support] cannot understand basic rules for editing.

Yeah he will say that this is impossiblem but look into
Customize -> Add custom Show/Hide rules also Shaper/Elder items and many many more - just clikc and see whay can be done.
Last edited by Ben_GGG on Mar 18, 2018, 3:57:03 AM
"
"
SunL4D2 wrote:

"

If you don't like how a filter works, then it is customisable to your own particular preferences. Have at it and show others how it is done, how much more impeccable your system is. Nobody is stopping you.

The world however does not revolve around you and you need to adjust your outlook on life.

You still owe NeverSink that apology.

[Removed by Support] you guys fall for shame on you, called me troll and it's me who owes him apology? Seriously?

He still haven't even explained properly why he thinks that making different highlight for much more valuable item is "waste of time" according to him.

As expected, you still don't get it so I've condensed it above.

It's his time, he can do whatever the hell he pleases with it. If you don't like it, go and change it yourself. Throwing a tantrum about it is not changing anything and it's certainly not endearing you to anyone in this conversation.

No filter can be all things to all people. That's why they are customisable.

You know, you probably could have customised your own version by now with the amount of time you've spent in this thread. Why don't you do that and release your own, far superior version of a loot filter to compete directly with NeverSink. I mean, you seem to have all the solutions so why not?

Pretty much identical version of Neversink's filter with few crucial mistakes fixed hardly can be called standaolone loot filter though I consider many of my subjective decisions better than Neversink's current vision (for example, I have different sound for Yellow Sextant+ tier of currency, T2-divination cards and T2 uniques, so the latter two don't make sharp exalted orb drop sound and get your expectationt too high and Yellow sextant-tier+ currency doesn't sound just like chaos orb or fusing dropped).

"
NeverSink wrote:
"
He still haven't even explained properly why he thinks that making different highlight for much more valuable item is "waste of time" according to him.

-That's not what I've said, it's what you wanted to hear. The Exalted Shard Recipe is (imo) a waste of time is what I've been saying. I also don't need nor want to explain myself to you. I despise talking to you, so I ignored your provocation on reddit.

- I didn't expect you to troll on the forums by making people worry. Didn't YOU tell me that you want to be more neutral in your communication anyway? I only replied here to calm people down.

- As for "you helping/fixing things". I make 10-300 changes each update. Sometimes things need more than a single patch to get straight. Sometimes SOME changes or the ideas of hundreds of other people providing feedback coincide with SOME of your suggestions. Don't flatter yourself. Talking to you gives me headache. If anything, you've mostly just wasted my time.

In this case: everyone's time. Good job.

Stop calling me troll. [Removed by Support]

Why are you still talking about Sets? Do you really still ignore that any shaper / elder ring or ammy worth 2c? Or you pretending to ignore it?

Why you still haven't adressed that these bases are much more valuable than your random shaper/edler base?

Also, good job putting words I didn't said into my mough. I never said that rings / ammys were hidden. What the hell? And people got baited by that. *rolls eyes* Shifting discussion to irrelevant topics, putting words into other people's mouths, just ignoring most important points is not how discussion done. Your logic lately is really [removed by support] - gonna save support time editing it ^^

"
de99ial wrote:
If OP want DIFFERENT HIGHLIGHT he can use http://www.filterblade.xyz/ and customize it by hes own expectations, but [Removed by Support] cannot understand basic rules for editing.

Yeah he will say that this is impossiblem but look into
Customize -> Add custom Show/Hide rules also Shaper/Elder items and many many more - just clikc and see whay can be done.

Really? You can't edit that on Filterblade.xyz.

To people who troll me here or tell me obvious "just be grateful". Who said I am not grateful? Why said you can't be grateful and criticise it the same time? You really need to widen your horizon guys...

Also, instead of just posting, you can go ahead and actually you know contribute via donation or something tangible. You are not even posting in right thread to begin with *rolls eyes*
Last edited by Stacey_GGG on Mar 18, 2018, 2:45:32 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info