Neversink does NOT hide any Mirrors form you (just some Mirror-worthy rares at higher strictness).

why op isnt banned yet
"
Gnomzy99 wrote:
why op isnt banned yet

Tried to explain this a few pages back. GGG has to be very careful not to use being an ass as a reason to ban people. Being unpopular isn't cause for probation. My bet is that he's gotten a few bits of sage advice from Support and is following their instructions. Seen it before.

You really have to go out of your way to get probation here.
Questioning someone´s competence is not an insult. If your reason for doing so isn´t legit
you have to live with people questioning your own competence though.

"
Questioning someone´s competence is not an insult. If your reason for doing so isn´t legit

It is most definitely an insult. And if the thread was constructive (and I have seen many threads criticizing Neversink's filter), then people either respond with solutions of Neversink responds saying he will try to work on that.

Trying to say that someone in incompetent because they didn't do what you wanted them to do is INCREDIBLY rude.
"
Head_Less wrote:
Op should just hide in a hole right now instead of posting.
the filter is free and not imposed, there is 0 reason to continue using it if someone find it bad.

Op is just a cactus head trying to bully another poster.If a filter is bad I won t use it, like everyone else. OP think either the mass of players are stupid or he is the only one having the right opinion.

Op do not even consider other people opinion valid, [Removed by Support]

Doesnt Trump work for Free? I don't want to hear anyone criticize him anymore then.
Git R Dun!
"
Scythos wrote:
"

It is most definitely an insult. And if the thread was constructive (and I have seen many threads criticizing Neversink's filter), then people either respond with solutions of Neversink responds saying he will try to work on that.

Trying to say that someone in incompetent because they didn't do what you wanted them to do is INCREDIBLY rude.

On top of that Neversinks therad is open and anyone who has some problem with filter can and usually post there. And he helps in one or other way. OP is just attention whore.

@UP

So US president works for free?
INteresting...

Presidential pay history Date established Salary Salary in 2016
dollars
September 24, 1789 $25,000 $702,755
March 3, 1873 $50,000 $1,032,868
March 4, 1909 $75,000 $2,045,483
January 19, 1949 $100,000 $1,008,433
January 20, 1969 $200,000 $1,307,940
January 20, 2001 $400,000 $542,082
Last edited by de99ial on Mar 18, 2018, 2:31:41 PM
I'm hallucinating...How can people defend OP ??
This type of crap is why nobody want to share with the communities these days.

Neversink isn't entitled to OP or anyone else. If you're not happy then gtfo and do your own filter.
"
de99ial wrote:
@UP

INteresting...

dollars

Trump donates his salary.
There are two types of POE players:
1) Those who want to walk uphill both ways barefoot on broken glass wearing a blindfold
2) F*cking noobs

I identify as transnational Chinese. May I have access to their QOL features, please?
"
Makillda wrote:
"
de99ial wrote:
@UP

INteresting...

dollars

Trump donates his salary.

Well i guess he can do that but he still recive it and then redirect it. He does not work for free. Comparing Trump and Neversink is logic fallacy.
simple general advice for avoid pseudo developers in many cases little thought:
we can see many video/stream how they work
??-their real profile in game-?? vs our real play
we can see how they play and if share his work or make a packet for you (....) vs our real play
we can see $$$$$ everywhere $$$$$ donate subscriptions etc etc
we can see get started very usefull and very good third-party tools for trade, price check etc etc that stop working (??$$$??)
we can see $$$$$ everywhere $$$$$ in game chat
we can see almost all trade market speculative with fake price and if sell at those prices in 10 minutes will have 10 requests
we have to thank pseudo developers for the time give us (??-for free-??)
it's all a third-party virtual circuit always made by the same people (??-pseudo or real-??) in many games ($$-there are many companies-$$) that in fact very little virtual.. but many real, real company real people real money, it's their job cover with nickname ($$-trading-$$)

we can see all go nerfed/patched only if too popular and trendy, all a big secret "revealed for the purpose of", we need search search and search again and in the end we find always only third-party ($$-fake news-$$) info/tool guide/builds 90% for a red herring and speculative!!
pseudo developers can see all in game files

GGG is a victim in this, runs for repair this fantastic game but speculation of these people will benefit and we are even worse with build/item useless as a result many people search search and search again find only same third-party and RMT

I LOVE this game and support GGG but need action or this game will be a great mountain of boot/RMT getting all real people tired and leave game

this is the reality of modern society ($$-virtual-??)

HOW?
make official/support some third-party tools? not ctrl+e+hy+t+e+qwQ+ er+ alt CTRL ALT CANC, 3 in game icons?
release the original filter and his upgrade for any patch/change?
simple descriptions that reflect their function??? skill/gems/item/prefix etc etc often do not work as described??

GGG PLEASEEEEEEE

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info