Neversink does NOT hide any Mirrors form you (just some Mirror-worthy rares at higher strictness).

Justice has been served
"You want it to be one way, but it's the other way"
"
Jumy wrote:
simple general advice for avoid pseudo developers in many cases little thought:
we can see many video/stream how they work
??-their real profile in game-?? vs our real play
we can see how they play and if share his work or make a packet for you (....) vs our real play
we can see $$$$$ everywhere $$$$$ donate subscriptions etc etc
we can see get started very usefull and very good third-party tools for trade, price check etc etc that stop working (??$$$??)
we can see $$$$$ everywhere $$$$$ in game chat
we can see almost all trade market speculative with fake price and if sell at those prices in 10 minutes will have 10 requests
we have to thank pseudo developers for the time give us (??-for free-??)
it's all a third-party virtual circuit always made by the same people (??-pseudo or real-??) in many games ($$-there are many companies-$$) that in fact very little virtual.. but many real, real company real people real money, it's their job cover with nickname ($$-trading-$$)

we can see all go nerfed/patched only if too popular and trendy, all a big secret "revealed for the purpose of", we need search search and search again and in the end we find always only third-party ($$-fake news-$$) info/tool guide/builds 90% for a red herring and speculative!!
pseudo developers can see all in game files

GGG is a victim in this, runs for repair this fantastic game but speculation of these people will benefit and we are even worse with build/item useless as a result many people search search and search again find only same third-party and RMT

I LOVE this game and support GGG but need action or this game will be a great mountain of boot/RMT getting all real people tired and leave game

this is the reality of modern society ($$-virtual-??)

HOW?
make official/support some third-party tools? not ctrl+e+hy+t+e+qwQ+ er+ alt CTRL ALT CANC, 3 in game icons?
release the original filter and his upgrade for any patch/change?
simple descriptions that reflect their function??? skill/gems/item/prefix etc etc often do not work as described??

GGG PLEASEEEEEEE

Pseudo developers? What is that? Seems like some sorta copy pasta? Or it's too deep for me? So you propose GGG to make their own loot filter? They kinda did - it's called Default filter in options. It does some job.
Breaking news.

"
All shaper/elder rings/amulets/belts now have a dropsound and the same border non-shaper/elder rare trinkets have

Thanks, wasn't expecting you to implement that so quickly given I didn't seen a whole lot of people (anyone else to be honest) concerned about it. :o

I owe you apology.
Breaking news.
"
NeverSink wrote:
is this enough to tag person?

"
NeverSink wrote:
All shaper/elder rings/amulets/belts now have a dropsound and the same border non-shaper/elder rare trinkets have

Thanks, wasn't expecting you to implement that so quickly given I didn't seen a whole lot of people (anyone else to be honest) concerned about it. :o

I owe you apology.
Last edited by SunL4D2 on Mar 19, 2018, 9:21:19 PM
Changing the title of your thread is pretty tacky.
"
Shagsbeard wrote:

i can think of many other words that describe this thread, the title and poster better than tacky.

Its also another indirect way of sun taking a dig at someone thats actually valued as a community member, probably out of jealousy i guess... and another attention seeking way of not letting this thread just die. Guess he didnt have any PM to post about, im guessing the next new thread will let us know the colour of his urine.
"
Shagsbeard wrote:

I mean why should I have kept it like it was? Even though it was you know, provocative at best? And we achived objective anyway somehow, so?...
Only thing you "achieved" was establishing your position in this forum.
Why would someone with a track record like yours, op, even think about attaching an upstanding member of the community? That is the real question.

Disgusting is the right word.
Censored.
"
SunL4D2 wrote:

His filter highlights different Shaper / Elder items according to itemlevel and base. He just didn't accounted for Exalted shard recipe and that is important.

Yeah, I always thoroughly check and edit his loot filter for my needs and just fixing wrong tiers and whatnot. I am now thinking, why one should use filter from someone else and double check everything anyway.

I can't believe you're still on about this. It just makes you look as you sound.

First off, exalted shard recipe is a waste, you don't get the items frequently enough to make sets consistently enough.

It's already a hassle enough as it is with chaos/regal. If exalted shard recipe was worthwhile, a lot more people would care. I've kept just about every shaped/elder item between abyss and currently beastiary. If I could combine both my standard and beastiary stash, I might have one set.... given that it needs to be completely elder or shaper.

But damn, someone sure knows how to get attention.
Yep, totally over league play.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info