Important: How We're Changing Capturing

"
sidtherat wrote:
"
Miffy23 wrote:
These prompt reactions are why you guys are the best in the business! Top notch!

best in business are known for NOT making mistakes

being known for quickly fixing own mistakes is a strong indication of well.. not being there yet

tbf the amount of new content they put out every few months.. I mean try comparing it to other arpgs on the market. Nothing comes close. Of course if you go ambitious you will make mistakes. They do tend to go on-the-fly for releases but it seems to work for them. I worry about the stress levels working there around releases, though.
"
Milani wrote:
honestly please do both of the mentioned things. i was so frustrated.. for once, i threw the net on a red beast and it instantly broke it and enraged. it was down to ~10% hp however. so i went back in, tossed totems and tried to get it further down, mainly resulting in the beast to die. i was so hyped for the league but atm, i am really not enjoying it as much as i could. cant wait for those fixes.

also GGG, you guys are awesome. reacting this quickly on community feedback is something i have never seen companies do and i absolutely love it.

You don't need both solutions to deal with that. Solution #1 would do just fine, your beast wouldn't have broken out immediately and you would have dropped it to 1 life and captured it. Zero need for capturing dead.
i wanna map nets to my skill bar
new league is good btw
Why just not have the nets slow the monster, instead of stun
-> possibly similar to constrictor(just in reverse) - slowly ramping down slow over 3-5s, no stuns once timer is over monster breaks free (movement malus reaches 0) and enrages.

Also - Yay to capturing dead beasts (my slayer thanks you)

Capturing dead beasts takes away the whole point of it. It's about trying to be skillful instead of focusing on clearspeed. If you want to focus on clearspeed focus on it, but let others be patient and capture rare beasts and then then sell them to clearspeeders.

Capturing dead ones just trivializes the whole process and dumbs it down making the whole idea of capturing beasts feel pointless...
IGN: Avlee
if dead monsters can be captured, there has to be some sort of penalty. they have to pay some currency to craft dead monsters. its either you zoom zoom, or you catch monsters alive.

you can't just change the whole league to accommodate all kinds of builds. the economy of the tradable beasts will get screwed up.

the people making capturing builds, tanky cannot be stunned builds and the like will loose their purpose. my build already died with the ascendancy reworks, are you going to kill capturing builds too?

if capturing dead monsters will be the same as capturing living ones without drawbacks, i am not supporting this league.
I need more purple titles
Nice!
Please make it viable for culling strike users!
sounds really good!
Kick names & take ass!
Some how a dead beast will break escape my net in 0.2 seconds... enrage and kill me.

Z O M B I E S!!!
Thanks a lot really!
Both dead cap and larger cap window will fix the current problem I have when using mines. I obliterate enemy before I am actually able to cap them. :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info