Important: How We're Changing Capturing

"

Nobody gives a fuck your mechanics alright yes I AM KIDDING YOU clearly it is a solution this isn't an ARPG this league wise this is frustration and fucking garbage.

By all means PLAY pokemon they have the right to choose so if you wanna play by all means do so if players like myself which is obviously high at this point want it improved than they will give it us.

Choice of a FUCKING MATTER do you understand me? Keep doing your shit nobody is stopping me BUT LEAVE ME THE FUCK OUT OF IT INB4 go back to standard if you dun wanna partcipate OMEGALUL

Jesus Christ. Have a good night
Perhaps capturing a dead beast can be made to be the standard, and you get some sort of bonus towards the item you create for capturing it alive.
"
xjjanie wrote:
Capturing dead beasties is just plain stupid. I don't want to do that. I would like to be able to capture them whilst they are still alive. I will have to play very very carefully if I am to succeed due to my DoT.

Failing that, I'll just have to ignore the capture mechanic and either totally ignore or totally obliterate everything, thus rendering the main purpose of this league useless. Is that really what you want GGG?

Exactly. No matter what they change this league is just weird, and all i could do is play the game while ignoring it completely. But then why would i play at all?
Restoring the Three-second Capture Window with Nets
my voice is for this
ign - FancySneakyDevil
"
After this change is made, players who want to go fast or who deal so much damage that nothing stands a chance will still be able to capture whatever Beasts they want.

^this

brilliant! thank you :D
How about just making it so, when a rare beasty is down to 1 hp, it's dazed for a few seconds (and nettable) before dropping dead? I'm not quite sure how the mechanics work as I've actually yet to play, but that seems like an okayish middle ground from everything I've seen so far.

Let's people that want to capture it while zooming through with too much damage do so, but if they aren't watching for them then they'll lose the opportunity. This can definitely be paired with the first option.

I just really think getting to net dead stuff would ruin the point of the league.
thanks chris, but please also address the isssue of cull, slayer cull in particular. if slayers have to use the (presumably rare, more expensive) dead-corpse nets all the time, they are still at a huge disadvantage compared to the other classes.
Last edited by Black_Gun on Mar 3, 2018, 5:05:22 AM
I vote for Restoring the Three-second Capture Window with Nets I mean if it still doesn't feel good after that we can move to capture them when their dead. But it feels like the whole idea is to capture these beasts, not pick up what's left of the remains lol.

I think if we have that initial capture window, that's enough time to lock in the target. But trying to capture it on low life that's something else. We do damage to quickly, once it's on the screen it starts taking damage.
#NeverGoing90
Capturing dead beasts makes no sense as it goes completelt against everything this league is about.

If you can capture dead beasts, what's the point of capturing live ones? Like zero point. It's harder, takes more time and has more risk.

But hey, I understand that u gotta appease the clear speed fappers. But if this is the case, how could you not foresee it? Once you gave players power and the sense of entitlement to a playstyle, you won't be able to take it back or scale it back by introducing a league that goes against that playstyle anymore. And once the players understand that mob mentality can control your decisions, they will dictate what they will want. They already do.
honestly please do both of the mentioned things. i was so frustrated.. for once, i threw the net on a red beast and it instantly broke it and enraged. it was down to ~10% hp however. so i went back in, tossed totems and tried to get it further down, mainly resulting in the beast to die. i was so hyped for the league but atm, i am really not enjoying it as much as i could. cant wait for those fixes.

also GGG, you guys are awesome. reacting this quickly on community feedback is something i have never seen companies do and i absolutely love it.
☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info