Important: How We're Changing Capturing

All the QQ'ing we did payed off :o Good job guys.

I hope these new nets won't be too rare / expensive.
Last edited by SunL4D2 on Mar 3, 2018, 4:49:15 AM
"
"
Archimtiros wrote:
To be honest, I'm against the idea of dead captures.

Yeah, it sucks for those people who want to go faster, faster, faster, can't stop, won't stop, but that's their choice! They're trading potential captures for faster farm.

I'd actually believed this capturing mechanic was purposefully designed to push back against the speed meta and reward people for taking a bit more time in doing things, while speedrunners could use their higher currency per hour to trade for whatever they happen to miss.

DON'T
GIVE

A

FUCK

SHIT LEAGUE IS SHIT Complaints are piling enough as it is.

It's done.

STOP FUCKING TRYING TO CHJANGE IT

Settle down there, Sparky. Maybe open the door and smell some fresh air, cool off a bit.
"

DON'T
GIVE

A

FUCK

It's done.

Calm your tits. Its really not the solution to this lol. Capturing a dead mob? are you fucking kidding me?
"
stkmro wrote:
"
HeyCarl wrote:
Honestly, I think the first solution is the only one you need. The capture mechanic just needs to feel less clunky and we're good. The dead creature capture seems to ruin the spirit of the league.

capturing dead creature is to give summoners, golemers n totemers a chance at playing tis league
I was playing a summoner and capturing most beasts fine. I'd miss on some cuz I'd throw a net too early and the beast would enrage. Then as I'm sure you know, the minions would just kill it. But if the net acted like the way Chris described in the first solution from the beginning, where you can throw the net before doing damage to a beast and it not instantly break free, I'm sure we wouldn't be having this conversation right now.
"
zelativ26 wrote:
"

DON'T
GIVE

A

FUCK

It's done.

Calm your tits. Its really not the solution to this lol. Capturing a dead mob? are you fucking kidding me?

Nobody gives a fuck your mechanics alright yes I AM KIDDING YOU clearly it is a solution this isn't an ARPG this league wise this is frustration and fucking garbage.

By all means PLAY pokemon they have the right to choose so if you wanna play by all means do so if players like myself which is obviously high at this point want it improved than they will give it us.

Choice of a FUCKING MATTER do you understand me? Keep doing your shit nobody is stopping me BUT LEAVE ME THE FUCK OUT OF IT INB4 go back to standard if you dun wanna partcipate OMEGALUL
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Capturing dead beasties is just plain stupid. I don't want to do that. I would like to be able to capture them whilst they are still alive. I will have to play very very carefully if I am to succeed due to my DoT.

Failing that, I'll just have to ignore the capture mechanic and either totally ignore or totally obliterate everything, thus rendering the main purpose of this league useless. Is that really what you want GGG?
😹😹😹😹😹
I do not and will not use TFT.
Gaming Granny :D
🐢🐢🐢🪲🪲🪲
"
"
zelativ26 wrote:
"

DON'T
GIVE

A

FUCK

It's done.

Nobody gives a fuck your mechanics alright yes I AM KIDDING YOU clearly it is a solution this isn't an ARPG this league wise this is frustration and fucking garbage.

By all means PLAY pokemon they have the right to choose so if you wanna play by all means do so if players like myself which is obviously high at this point want it improved than they will give it us.

Choice of a FUCKING MATTER do you understand me? Keep doing your shit nobody is stopping me BUT LEAVE ME THE FUCK OUT OF IT INB4 go back to standard if you dun wanna partcipate OMEGALUL

Toxic twat confirmed.
New things and change now and then are good. Live a little.
"
Being able to Capture Dead Beasts

wouldn't that defeat the whole idea behind the league?
Capturing dead beasts? Where's the risk/reward in that? Could as well just throw away the rest of the capturing mechanics and stick with dead ones.
"Into the Labyrinth!
left step, right step, step step, left left.
Into the Labyrinth!"
"
HeyCarl wrote:
"
stkmro wrote:
"
HeyCarl wrote:
Honestly, I think the first solution is the only one you need. The capture mechanic just needs to feel less clunky and we're good. The dead creature capture seems to ruin the spirit of the league.

capturing dead creature is to give summoners, golemers n totemers a chance at playing tis league
I was playing a summoner and capturing most beasts fine. I'd miss on some cuz I'd throw a net too early and the beast would enrage. Then as I'm sure you know, the minions would just kill it. But if the net acted like the way Chris described in the first solution from the beginning, where you can throw the net before doing damage to a beast and it not instantly break free, I'm sure we wouldn't be having this conversation right now.

how do I UPVOTE your post, cause from all the comments I saw so far you have the most logical reaction.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info