State of Cyclone

"
Nephalim wrote:
"
Player089 wrote:
Apart from the current OP Lightpoacher EK crap meta I have rarely seen anyone clearing much faster than Alkaizer on his cylcone build.

Do you have some links of him quickly clearing end game content like T15,T16, shaper?

I'm not sure if he bothered with that this season. He's in hardcore and he grinded out red maps to get to 100. That was his goal.

It has been an interesting discussion.

From what I can tell, hardcore players tend to go 100% phys damage with weapons that have the highest range possible (that is probably why disfavour is so popular) on slayer.

Those builds have influenced a lot of softcore players (myself included). I am relatively new to cyclone so I can't say I'm an expert, here.

But from what I can tell, hardcore players go phys damage and long weapon range and softcore players use elemental damage and are not too concerned about weapon range.
What? All Alk did was spam vaults that's it that's all he did to get to 100 I'm a very frequent viewer of his he never usually does higher end shit which he can but he just doesn't when he did level 100.

Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
What? All Alk did was spam vaults that's it that's all he did to get to 100 I'm a very frequent viewer of his he never usually does higher end shit which he can but he just doesn't when he did level 100.

He cleared t14 maps insanely fast, faster than any other melee build.
What more do you want?
It's a map clearing build, what is so hard to understand?
"
Player089 wrote:
"

What more do you want?

Insanely fast? Are you fucking nuts dude it wasn't fast all not even like what are you doing spreading bullshit to me don't do that.

Especially when I'm a avid viewer of his the fuck is this.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Coconutdoggy on Jan 9, 2018, 3:30:12 PM
"
"
Player089 wrote:
"

What more do you want?

Insanely fast? Are you fucking nuts dude it wasn't fast all not even like what are you doing spreading bullshit to me don't do that.

Especially when I'm a avid viewer of his the fuck is this.

Post your videos of your melee builds clearing shaped vaults in HC, please.
What? Even Alk can tell you you're being dumb if you think his is the clearest fastest shit ever LOL

Not even close.

Even Craeburn would make fun of you and he died to dumb shit.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Coconutdoggy on Jan 9, 2018, 3:38:07 PM
"
What? Even Alk can tell you you're being dumb if you think his is the clearest fastest shit ever LOL

Not even close.

Even Craeburn would make fun of you and he died to dumb shit.

You forgot to post the videos of your HC melee builds where you clear way faster than his cyclone build.

Btw: No one said "fastest". I said it's very fast, fastest of all melee skills and definitely very viable compared to all other HC map clear builds.

Again: Post the videos of your HC melee builds clearing shaped vaults, I am still waiting.
It's NOT FAST ALL My god what is wrong with you even blewboar would make fun of you LOL
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
It's NOT FAST ALL My god what is wrong with you even blewboar would make fun of you LOL

Why do keep saying "fastest of all", are you too illiterate to type the second half of the sentence?

You forgot to post the videos again.
"
sithren wrote:
"
Nephalim wrote:
"
Player089 wrote:
Apart from the current OP Lightpoacher EK crap meta I have rarely seen anyone clearing much faster than Alkaizer on his cylcone build.

Do you have some links of him quickly clearing end game content like T15,T16, shaper?

I'm not sure if he bothered with that this season. He's in hardcore and he grinded out red maps to get to 100. That was his goal.

It has been an interesting discussion.

From what I can tell, hardcore players tend to go 100% phys damage with weapons that have the highest range possible (that is probably why disfavour is so popular) on slayer.

Those builds have influenced a lot of softcore players (myself included). I am relatively new to cyclone so I can't say I'm an expert, here.

But from what I can tell, hardcore players go phys damage and long weapon range and softcore players use elemental damage and are not too concerned about weapon range.

I don't watch Alkaizer to often but i know he went from 97-100 in Vault map.

Nobody is doing 100% physical cyclone. Alkaizer is using hatred, added fire, taste of hate and a watchers eye with cold pen. It's a cookie cutter 2h cyclone build thats been used for years beside the new league uniques and jewels. Also plenty of harcore players do nagamahu's cyclone so plenty of ele conversion in HC. Not much difference in HC/SC in a cyclone build.

Basically nothing you said is correct.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info