State of Cyclone

Naw I'm having too fun fucking with you. obsessed with video's as proof when you can find them yourself unfortunately can't apparently.

But hey keep spamming POST VIDEOS like a mad man it's working well for you.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
Naw I'm having too fun fucking with you. obsessed with video's as proof when you can find them yourself unfortunately can't apparently.

I can guarantee you that every person that has above 80 IQ reading this threads thinks that you type like 13 year old teenager that hasn't enjoyed any education at all.

You are still here claiming that his build clears slow yet haven't managed to demonstrate a single melee HC build that clears the same content noticeably faster.
"
Player089 wrote:
"

I can guarantee you that every person that has above 80 IQ reading this threads thinks that you type like 13 year old teenager that hasn't enjoyed any education at all.

You are still here claiming that his build clears slow yet haven't managed to demonstrate a single melee HC build that clears the same content noticeably faster.

I can guarantee you that nobody gives a fuck.

Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
SnowCrash wrote:

I don't watch Alkaizer to often but i know he went from 97-100 in Vault map.

Nobody is doing 100% physical cyclone. Alkaizer is using hatred, added fire, taste of hate and a watchers eye with cold pen. It's a cookie cutter 2h cyclone build thats been used for years beside the new league uniques and jewels. Also plenty of harcore players do nagamahu's cyclone so plenty of ele conversion in HC. Not much difference in HC/SC in a cyclone build.

Basically nothing you said is correct.

Thanks, I am trying to learn. What I see in the passive tree is that it is all phys damage. So the elemental damage mainly comes from auras, skill gems, flasks, jewels, or gear. I'm slowly getting it. When I see "elemental damage" I would go looking for it in the passive tree not realising that everyone is probably talking about the items in the build. Thanks.

edit:
i have lots of follow up questions, but maybe I'll save them for another thread.
Last edited by sithren on Jan 9, 2018, 4:19:40 PM
"
sithren wrote:
"
SnowCrash wrote:

I don't watch Alkaizer to often but i know he went from 97-100 in Vault map.

Nobody is doing 100% physical cyclone. Alkaizer is using hatred, added fire, taste of hate and a watchers eye with cold pen. It's a cookie cutter 2h cyclone build thats been used for years beside the new league uniques and jewels. Also plenty of harcore players do nagamahu's cyclone so plenty of ele conversion in HC. Not much difference in HC/SC in a cyclone build.

Basically nothing you said is correct.

Thanks, I am trying to learn. What I see in the passive tree is that it is all phys damage. So the elemental damage mainly comes from auras, skill gems, flasks, jewels, or gear. I'm slowly getting it. When I see "elemental damage" I would go looking for it in the passive tree not realising that everyone is probably talking about the items in the build. Thanks.

edit:
i have lots of follow up questions, but maybe I'll save them for another thread.

Physical conversion will generally be stronger than pure phys or pure ele unless you're a starforge crit berserker shock criting shaper,
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
"
Nephalim wrote:

Physical conversion will generally be stronger than pure phys or pure ele unless you're a starforge crit berserker shock criting shaper,

Thanks! I had been following this build and having lots of fun:

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2022153

So when I see "no one goes pure phys cyclone" I got confused. I guess what is left unsaid is that "no one good goes pure phys?" :P

People do full physical due to starforge :3
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
Player089 wrote:
Obviously cyclone is meh for killing shaper and other tanky bosses, clearly not the intent of the skill

Never played cyclone a day in his life.
Deliver pain exquisite

Almost got 160k DPS now. AoE still sucks though. Will try to get a +2 weapon range scourge and eventually a 6 link Bron's Lithe with 5 off colors. Definitely will have over 200k DPS for sure. Working on replacing rings.

Mana still an issue at 36 mana per cast on a 5 link even with 3% of damage leeched as mana + 2% of damage leeched as mana if you killed recently. Will probably need to get an elder ring with warlords mark 12 on hit so I can drop blasphemy.
Chroniccomplainerreviews.wordpress.com

Your source for quality honest reviews to save you time and money!
Oni cyclone is fun. I know its 1h, and I run it with con effect too.
If I go first, I'll wait for you in the other side of the dark water.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info