State of Cyclone

Like in terms of tier this shit is like D+ at most lol fucking garbage dude I mean I obliterated the entire game with it sure doesn't mean it's fucking good.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Just a daily reminder that already shit-tier Cyclone was nerfed in 3.1, and Glacial Cascade was buffed.

Experts with 1000h of gameplay doing expert things
Last edited by toyotatundra on Jan 8, 2018, 7:43:46 AM
"
Like in terms of tier this shit is like D+ at most lol fucking garbage dude I mean I obliterated the entire game with it sure doesn't mean it's fucking good.

Obliterated the game meaning you've spent a ton of money on it and ended up with 10x slower clearspeed than EK with 1alc Brightbeak and vendor trash gear? :D

"
toyotatundra wrote:
"

Obliterated the game meaning you've spent a ton of money on it and ended up with 10x slower clearspeed than EK with 1alc Brightbeak and vendor trash gear? :D

WHY ARE U BULLYING ME MEANIE
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Have you checked out Alkaizer’s 3.1 Cyclone Slayer? He has turned the thing into something that is really fast. I’ve noticed that many folks haven’t quite figured out how to leap slam from pack to pack and then turn cyclone on once or twice. Many seem to just hold down the right mouse button forever and go really slow. Many long time players seem to struggle with manual dexterity. Granted, I’m no where near skilled as some, but I worked hard at getting the hang of chaining skills together. Blood rage, leap slam, cyclone. With the occasional Vaal haste.
Last edited by sithren on Jan 8, 2018, 7:55:00 AM
Not trying to bully, just pointing how completely and utterly pointless is to invest anything into it.

Best thing you can do with Cyclone is sell gear for it. Suckers are paying 8ex for Disfavor lol
Last edited by toyotatundra on Jan 8, 2018, 7:55:03 AM
"
sithren wrote:
Have you checked out Alkaizer’s 3.1 Cyclone Slayer? He has turned the thing into something that is really fast. I’ve noticed that many folks haven’t quite figured out how to leap slam from pack to pack and then turn cyclone on once or twice. Many seem to just hold down the right mouse button forever and go really slow. Many long time players seem to struggle with manual dexterity. Granted, I’m no where near skilled as some, but I worked hard at getting the hang of chaining skills together. Blood rage, leap slam, cyclone. With the occasional Vaal haste.

I wonder teh same too, I kept seeing players whirlwind into empty space in video. I have been using leap slam/Cyclone since when it was called leap attack & Whirlwind.
Last edited by KiadawP on Jan 8, 2018, 8:06:08 AM
There are so many easy mode cyclone builds. It may feel alittle clunky to use, but its still extremely powerful. I wouldn't say its in a bad place, but it would be nice if they updated it to stop when you release the button.
I only made one build this league and its my scion slayer /raider cyclone and I've done it all with a doomsowner 5 linked. I got a starforge and its only gotten better from there. I never made a cyclone before this so I cant add to the whole nerf etc. I was wondering though when I saw the patch notes before the release why ruthless was not able to be used with this skill though. I wonder if my build would be that much better if I had that gem linked in my build but I have no way of knowing anymore. I do know why they added the first hit deals 50% less damage and thats because people would abuse the click as fast as you can to abuse the insane amounts of damage you could dish out.
you guys are forgetting the #1 factor in how good a build is, how fun it is to play. Some melee skills are so bad they suck in gameplay terms and suck to play too (Sorry I_NO you know ice crash is one of them ;p)

Cyclone is at least a massive amount of fun to play as long as you invest into it properly going through maps like a giant blender is vastly more entertaining than say GC mines or EK nova bleh.

I was gutted they removed ruthless from it though as it was a great support to help the blender stun :/

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info