[Sept 18] Player-player Trading

*up*
Domine Non Es Dignus
Just my 50 cents on this matter since I recently thought of and I'm just re-posting it in this thread in hopes that I can get the proper audience.

I wrote on this thread

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/458521/page/9

and I quote,

"it can't literally be an auction house but something where you can post your items you wanted to sell or trade. Like that of a noticeboard but for trading purposes only. Save us a lot of time posting each and every item we sell in trade chat.

It can only take effect whenever you go online and you can even put your items there for all to see and they can still whisper you and discuss about the pricing. Its basically the same mechanic, minus all the linking and spamming."

Edit: I didn't mean to necro this thread but this is the only thing that looked... "official"
IGN: Altaeer
Visit my humble shop http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/374176
Last edited by JCar17 on Jul 10, 2013, 9:52:06 AM
"
JCar17 wrote:
Just my 50 cents on this matter since I recently thought of and I'm just re-posting it in this thread in hopes that I can get the proper audience.

I wrote on this thread

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/458521/page/9

and I quote,

"it can't literally be an auction house but something where you can post your items you wanted to sell or trade. Like that of a noticeboard but for trading purposes only. Save us a lot of time posting each and every item we sell in trade chat.

It can only take effect whenever you go online and you can even put your items there for all to see and they can still whisper you and discuss about the pricing. Its basically the same mechanic, minus all the linking and spamming."

Edit: I didn't mean to necro this thread but this is the only thing that looked... "official"

It's good to get this thread up again so newer people see what GGG is planning to do.
“Demons run when a good man goes to war"
any news from this ?
Trading is just a joke atm... hundreds of ppl spamming is what ARPGs were in the 90's :|
up, when will we get a real trade system ?
nb : if you, GGG, are satisfied if the spamy-way trading works atm, just confirm it plz :/
up
up
IGN TylordRampage
Trading is fine in this game. That being said, it could always be better. I would love to see the ability to trade via the website without logging in the client and I think a lot of other people would as well.

As for the 2 guys just posting "up" I feel it would be better to just state your cases for why this is still a relevant thread and a nice addition to the game.
Creator of the Praxis ring.
Want to stop power creep? Gut crit chance and crit multi.
Yeah, PoE needs a lot better trading system. Website "offline"-trading would be perfect, drop an offer and go to sleep. Next morning: Your offer has been accepted and trade automatically completed.
"
Blah wrote:
Website "offline"-trading would be perfect, drop an offer and go to sleep. Next morning: Your offer has been accepted and trade automatically completed.

This +1

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info