Patch 0.11.2 Progress

Auction ruined D3 completely, i don't want to loose this game. Current trade system is perfect, can be improved a bit, like links in chat e.t.c. But please NO AUCTION
"
blazedance wrote:
Auction ruined D3 completely, i don't want to loose this game. Current trade system is perfect, can be improved a bit, like links in chat e.t.c. But please NO AUCTION

it can't literally be an auction house but something where you can post your items you wanted to sell or trade. Like that of a noticeboard but for trading purposes only. Save us a lot of time posting each and every item we sell in trade chat.

It can only take effect whenever you go online and you can even put your items there for all to see and they can still whisper you and discuss about the pricing. Its basically the same mechanic, minus all the linking and spamming.
IGN: Altaeer
Visit my humble shop http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/374176
Last edited by JCar17 on Jul 10, 2013, 9:12:17 AM
"
JCar17 wrote:
"
blazedance wrote:

it can't literally be an auction house but something where you can post your items you wanted to sell or trade. Like that of a noticeboard but for trading purposes only. Save us a lot of time posting each and every item we sell in trade chat.

It can only take effect whenever you go online and you can even put your items there for all to see and they can still whisper you and discuss about the pricing. Its basically the same mechanic, minus all the linking and spamming.

Thats actually a quite good idea. Id be happy if there wouldnt be the prices shown, because if it was so the prices would drown cuz of the "competition" of selling them cheaper than others, else as you said, a noticeboard showing who offers (+ the ability if hes online) the item youre searching for would be great.
I am both excited and worried about GGG looking into accuracy and evasion values. If they make accuracy more important to get I can only imagine the outcry. And evasion... well nobody even talks about it anymore.
"
blazedance wrote:

HAHAHA pefect! are you high?..... its the worse system ive seen, ever, and no a currency only AH would work great, it would also stop this retarded mess with exalted ord rasing in price evryday while evrything els falls.
Great news, I really expected the Ranger start area of the skilltree to have some changes. My feeling was the current passives available are out of place and hard to sneak around and not simply leave the Ranger area, for better defensive or better offensive nodes in other areas.

Can't wait to see if this will enable Split Arrow + Phys Bow + Crits builds or why not finally some Evasion builds using Acrobatics. So curios, what solution GGG will implement, I can't wait for the patch to get in :)

Keep up the good work GGG and thanks for thinking about all aspects of the game.

IGN: Spectatoarea
"
Chris wrote:
The non-gameplay feature isn't related to trading. We're still working on that, but it's a much larger system and we'll certainly talk about it as it progresses.

This feature is completely out of the left field - pretty easy to add but hopefully very useful :-)

Anything from http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/315365 :D ?
IGN: @GreenDude
Last edited by GreenDude on Jul 10, 2013, 9:56:08 AM
Hmm I hope the non-gameplay feature is the ability to report whispers or the ability to show ilvl of items linked in chat.

Maybe even a UI option to always show ilvl when viewing an item.
My supporter items: Victario's Charity and The Forsaken
maybe it is adding different ips to log in so we ddnt hav to check mail every time
something related to account management
cant wait to se my loved ranger being improved. all the points i spend now r for getting out of that damn tree haha
would this patch make evasion more viable?
"
blazedance wrote:
Current trade system is perfect, can be improved a bit

Currently, there is no trade system, so (1) it can't be improved and (2) it can't be perfect.

Trade channel is not a system. The most advanced help for trading is run... by external websites and those sites can be called "system". But I don't know, if GGG have means to improve them... ;)

But any mention of any improvement starts merchants qqing... especially they seem to be afraid about ability to check price shortly as it will end era of "give me your offer" and "lowballers will be ignored".

BTW It is so fun to try to trade with somebody who lives in time zone 10 hours away... ;)
Anticipation slowly dissipates...
Last edited by tmaciak on Jul 10, 2013, 10:08:24 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info