Patch 0.11.2 Progress

I'm wondering if these passive skill are part of the ranger skill tree that will be fixed cause I want the respec. The passives i have on my low level ranger is: Fitness,Iron reflex,Fury bolts Acceleration, Diamond Flesh
Not sure how literal the non-gameplay statement is; but it'd be amazing if it was a slight movement of the "'xxxxx' has gone online/offline" messages that popup and block any hope of examining your loot.

Awesome game/can't wait regardless :)
Can we get a search feature for stash? I always have a problem looking for a particular gem and such. thanks :)
Live to play.
"
maybe an unannounced new non-gameplay feature :)

Ohhh pleeeaaassee dont let it be an auction house.
Chris: takes Blood Magic, uses mana flasks anyway.
✠ ✠
Where mah flails at ?!
"Please feel free to report any players you see attempting to acquire/sell items in trade chat." - Bex_GGG
"
Rowsol wrote:
"
haplessG00N wrote:
For the love of god please be a better trading system

That's what I'm thinking, and hoping.

would love that. Even if it was just a way of trading offline through the site would be excellent.
Pacific (GMT -8) Time
My request for non-gameplay feature" something which automatically administers a small electric shock to all the morons who feel they need to double-post everything they're trying to sell in trade chat(especially when it's 5+ lines worth of random rares that even the npc vendors won't touch and they repeat every 30 seconds).

Spoiler
And when I say "a small electric shock", 50,000 volts or so should be more than sufficient.
"
thepapadan wrote:
My favourite part about the new weapon effect: "this will stack with other weapon effects"

Now, my crimson-demon handed cleave will spill the blood of my enemies EVERYWHERE FOREVER.

This is kinda annoying I put this suggestion in the micro-transactions competition thread :O
EXTRA GORE! :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info