[3.0] Dual Scourge Necro Spectral Throw by Paige | Easy T16+ | Videos | Leveling Guide | 70c Budget

"
bigcouch wrote:
Just got my witch to 70 and man what a great build!

Thanks!
“No matter where you are in life, no matter what you’ve contributed to creating, no matter what’s happening, you are always doing the best you can with the understanding and awareness and knowledge that you have.”

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
"
slooock wrote:

some steelrings will boost your dps and maybe the unique helmet from op, too.

My fear is that the real issue is gem quality. I ignored it thinking it would be "good enough" and I could upgrade down the road. I have a whispering ice build going which obliterates most things, its just kinda boring. I might have to just buy the level 1 gems at 20% and let him leveling them.
"
Herculite wrote:
"
slooock wrote:

My fear is that the real issue is gem quality. I ignored it thinking it would be "good enough" and I could upgrade down the road. I have a whispering ice build going which obliterates most things, its just kinda boring. I might have to just buy the level 1 gems at 20% and let him leveling them.

Decent rolled steel rings with dual phys damage and lightning damage make up for anywhere from 8-15%~ of our overall damage, per ring.
“No matter where you are in life, no matter what you’ve contributed to creating, no matter what’s happening, you are always doing the best you can with the understanding and awareness and knowledge that you have.”

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
Also I updated the gems & links section to include a CWDT + Desecrate + Flesh Offering setup to help keep Flesh Offering up more often, without having to self cast it, and without having to rely on you not shattering mobs (which is tough) since Desecrate creates corpses for us.

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
"
OhhPaigey wrote:
"
Herculite wrote:
"
slooock wrote:

Decent rolled steel rings with dual phys damage and lightning damage make up for anywhere from 8-15%~ of our overall damage, per ring.

They got spensive so I might have to sell my a few exaults heh.
this build is insane! having a good time playing it!

also got this helm. what u do think guys?, im leveling to upgrathe the rings.
"
erkabra wrote:
this build is insane! having a good time playing it!

also got this helm. what u do think guys?, im leveling to upgrathe the rings.

Thanks!

Tough to say about that helm.. the extra phys damage taken is scary, especially vs bosses. And the crit multi doesn't benefit us (ST isn't a melee skill).

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
I like this build :)

But one thing I noticed is that the path of building tree is different from the one you suggest in the leveling section. In the POB tree there is no Iron reflexes or point blank? Which tree should I look ?
"
JaceVI wrote:
I like this build :)

But one thing I noticed is that the path of building tree is different from the one you suggest in the leveling section. In the POB tree there is no Iron reflexes or point blank? Which tree should I look ?

PoB has the old version of the tree.

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
Thoughts on goinf bladeflurry instead of spectral throw?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info