[3.0] Dual Scourge Necro Spectral Throw by Paige | Easy T16+ | Videos | Leveling Guide | 70c Budget

"
iflexdienida wrote:
is it possible to farm uberlab to with this build?

I don't see why not. Maybe run with a life flask for traps.
“No matter where you are in life, no matter what you’ve contributed to creating, no matter what’s happening, you are always doing the best you can with the understanding and awareness and knowledge that you have.”

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
As soon as I buy Scourge I go from Lazy leveling to ST? 1~70 with BV is ResidentSleeper
"
Guilead wrote:
As soon as I buy Scourge I go from Lazy leveling to ST? 1~70 with BV is ResidentSleeper

Yeah I'd say minimum is 70. If you can wait til 75-80 that'd be ideal probably, but idk, I didn't level with this build I switched to it at level 80.
“No matter where you are in life, no matter what you’ve contributed to creating, no matter what’s happening, you are always doing the best you can with the understanding and awareness and knowledge that you have.”

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
Been looking for ideas for my next build, currently playing Invalesco's hybrid howa, and seeing a phys ST version piqued my interest. With elemental builds being so prevalent in the meta, seeing a phys variant is most refreshing. Don't think I want to do another ST character, but I just dropped a near perfect Scourge the other day. Think I'll try to come up with a way to make Abyssus work in Hardcore with Blade Flurry and use your guide as a template, make it more tanky with whatever the offering that gives block/spell block is called. Thanks for the guide!
IGN- Vyvanne | Voxxvi (Tempest League)
Vyvanne's Odds and Bods Boutique - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1311497
Last edited by Vyvanne on Sep 27, 2017, 7:34:57 PM
Looks interesting, was going to play it but 3ex per claw in HHC.
Might test it in SC.
"
Vyvanne wrote:
Been looking for ideas for my next build, currently playing Invalesco's hybrid howa, and seeing a phys ST version piqued my interest. With elemental builds being so prevalent in the meta, seeing a phys variant is most refreshing. Don't think I want to do another ST character, but I just dropped a near perfect Scourge the other day. Think I'll try to come up with a way to make Abyssus work in Hardcore with Blade Flurry and use your guide as a template, make it more tanky with whatever the offering that gives block/spell block is called. Thanks for the guide!

Bone Offering. Blade Flurry was something I briefly thought about too, it's remained popular since it launched, but I don't find it to be a "fun" skill personally.

Best of luck, and keep me updated. (:

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
"
Astroknight wrote:
Looks interesting, was going to play it but 3ex per claw in HHC.
Might test it in SC.

That's crazy! Let me know what you think if you do end up testing it out. :)

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
Paigey could you help me with itens links? What did you use with cast when demage taken? What gems you link on the boots?
"
heroangelX wrote:
Paigey could you help me with itens links? What did you use with cast when demage taken? What gems you link on the boots?

Hey check the gems & links section.

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
Is Steel Spirit Viridian Jewel worth putting into a jewel spot?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info