[3.0] Dual Scourge Necro Spectral Throw by Paige | Easy T16+ | Videos | Leveling Guide | 70c Budget

anyone here in 3.1? wondering if this is still capable of clearing t16s
Whats the point of doulbe flesh offering in gear ? one is with CWTD lvl 1 + flesh offering lvl 20 but CWTD lvl 1 can support only gems lower than 40 lvl felsh offering is on lvl 20 more that level 40 requriment

BTW im now fully geared almost all passives used preety much a good gear i only miss steel rings cause dont have money atm and i cant kill t10 boss barely doing damage to mobs in t9 what GAMECHANGING item or stat or gem etc im missing ? gear check pls

PS: i got all 20/20 gems now still great damage boost but i still feels a low damage when the ES or rare mobs come i need to spam them to be killed ....i guess double phys Steel rings are the only damage boost i can add and BTW what about the Steel Spirit jewel ? is it worth or not ?
Last edited by Daff370 on Feb 6, 2018, 12:00:49 PM
Curious if this is still viable after the offering nerfs?
Last edited by Catemonster on Apr 19, 2018, 1:19:00 PM
"
Catemonster wrote:
Curious if this is still viable after the offering nerfs?

This exact version? Probably not. Would need more defensive mechanics.
“No matter where you are in life, no matter what you’ve contributed to creating, no matter what’s happening, you are always doing the best you can with the understanding and awareness and knowledge that you have.”

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
I'm definitely interested in it so I'll do some research. Do you think replacing one Scourge with Bloodseeker would be good? Or is it too much of a dps loss?
"
Catemonster wrote:
I'm definitely interested in it so I'll do some research. Do you think replacing one Scourge with Bloodseeker would be good? Or is it too much of a dps loss?

Definitely could work, but at that point why not go Slayer or something you know.. I just feel like with the offering nerfs Necro is kind of wasted. But maybe I'm wrong, you never know.
“No matter where you are in life, no matter what you’ve contributed to creating, no matter what’s happening, you are always doing the best you can with the understanding and awareness and knowledge that you have.”

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
Last edited by OhhPaigey on Apr 20, 2018, 9:46:22 AM
Yeah, but what's the fun in playing Slayer? :p

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info