[3.0] Dual Scourge Necro Spectral Throw by Paige | Easy T16+ | Videos | Leveling Guide | 70c Budget

"
Nightmare130 wrote:
A little update:
so far im 71 and started to map with a budget gear of 7-10c (early in the season tho). It's pretty much smooth to map with that build even tho I'm missing scourge claws (new VP works fine). All in all it's a great build and I really enjoy it. Can't even wait until i finally get scourge claws.

How much are claws going for this league? Message me in game at OhItsPaige in 3 hours I might have something.
“No matter where you are in life, no matter what you’ve contributed to creating, no matter what’s happening, you are always doing the best you can with the understanding and awareness and knowledge that you have.”

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
sure ima be there
Interesting, haven't seen your build.

I am running this with a defensive twist and these:

On top of that I am non-crit and use bone offering for max block/spell block, grace and determination for 32k armour.

My trash dps is around 70k instead of your 90k (without vaal haste, flesh offering, hatred, blood rage and flasks).
Perception is reality.
Last edited by widardd on Jan 3, 2018, 10:43:12 AM
"
widardd wrote:
Interesting, haven't seen your build.

I am running this with a defensive twist and these:

On top of that I am non-crit and use bone offering for max block/spell block, grace and determination for 32k armour.

My trash dps is around 70k instead of your 90k (without vaal haste, flesh offering, hatred, blood rage and flasks).

Hey that's pretty neat, thanks for your post. (:

Nice to hear your build is working out for ya.
“No matter where you are in life, no matter what you’ve contributed to creating, no matter what’s happening, you are always doing the best you can with the understanding and awareness and knowledge that you have.”

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
"
widardd wrote:

After trying out necro with bone offering, any tanky build seems inferior.

Does dual scourge still stack or it's better to use bloodseeker for the instant leech?
This build is dead, yeah?
"
LuckHasFallen wrote:

People are still running it with success Ive been told. Going to be revisiting it this league. Releveing a Witch with a lot of build ideas including FP too.

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
"
OhhPaigey wrote:
"
LuckHasFallen wrote:

People are still running it with success Ive been told. Going to be revisiting it this league. Releveing a Witch with a lot of build ideas including FP too.

Alrighty, I'd try and give it a shot if I weren't inexperienced at the game, so I'll keep an eye out for your updates.
Anyone mind posting the updated skill three for this build on 3.1?
Should I do just like OP post but going straight to VP and its fine?
Just wanted to post my thoughts I just started this build yesterday a little limited on time but I followed the same trees but leveled with ST following the guides in the comments from other users then swapped to scourge at 70. Feels very powerful so far, I'm only 73 but I thought I'd try to push it as far as I could before farming some exp I was able to do up to T12 at level 72 without feeling any sort of threat even with the VP changes. Gear is pretty okay I spent prolly 7 ex on it (most of which was the 6l chest which is overkill atm IMO) and it steamrolls. Prices on claws came down they're a little expensive still but I really wouldn't try to budget without them they're actually amazing. Not sure where to go to upgrade my gear other than the rings but I dont know if i want to invest several ex into steel rings atm when the build already feels so good. Just my two cents but if you have the budget and wanna give it a go it still works really well for me so far.
Last edited by Meganefan on Jan 13, 2018, 7:16:16 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info