[3.0] Dual Scourge Necro Spectral Throw by Paige | Easy T16+ | Videos | Leveling Guide | 70c Budget

"
vampiregrave wrote:
"
OhhPaigey wrote:
Finally pretty much done updating the guide for tonight, after about 8 hours.

Well, pretty much everything I was about to ask was fixed in this update :P

Two notes:

Without a corpse generating spell, you won't be able to use flesh offering in longer boss fights. Considering the damage shown in the T15 map video, this doesn't seem to be a problem against normal bosses though.

The build seems a little low in terms of HP. This could probably be fixed by investing the last points in more sockets, Thick Skin and some lesser 5% life nodes?

Right you can always pick up some of the missing 5% life nodes around the tree.

Another option is going to the Scion life wheel, something like http://poeurl.com/bxXh.

You are giving up a lot of damage for going this route though.

I think you'll find the character feels a lot more tanky than expected, mostly due to the fact that incoming damage is not all concentrated on you, and in fact mostly spread out to your 20 spectral wolves that are up 24/7.

As far as keeping up Flesh Offering, you're right, now the good thing pretty much all boss fights have add phases so we can keep it up for a decent chunk of time. And if you can't you can always pop Blood Rage, but yeah, with Slower Projectiles you're going to be melting bosses regardless. The video I recorded doesn't do the build justice. I'll record another one tonight.
“No matter where you are in life, no matter what you’ve contributed to creating, no matter what’s happening, you are always doing the best you can with the understanding and awareness and knowledge that you have.”

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
"
OhhPaigey wrote:

Right you can always pick up some of the missing 5% life nodes around the tree.

Another option is going to the Scion life wheel, something like http://poeurl.com/bxXh.

You are giving up a lot of damage for going this route though.

Yes, I don't think it's worth it; there are enough socket and life nodes nearby to reach 5,5k-6k depending on gear, and there's also the possibility of taking the acrobatics cluster. Combined with the minions and the evasion, it should be more than enough defense considering the offensive potential of this build.

"
OhhPaigey wrote:

I think you'll find the character feels a lot more tanky than expected, mostly due to the fact that incoming damage is not all concentrated on you, and in fact mostly spread out to your 20 spectral wolves that are up 24/7.

I know what you mean, I usually play summoner builds. Leveling a new witch right now to try this one, it will probably be my last character this season.

"
OhhPaigey wrote:

As far as keeping up Flesh Offering, you're right, now the good thing pretty much all boss fights have add phases so we can keep it up for a decent chunk of time. And if you can't you can always pop Blood Rage, but yeah, with Slower Projectiles you're going to be melting bosses regardless. The video I recorded doesn't do the build justice. I'll record another one tonight.

Great, looking forward to it.
Last edited by vampiregrave on Sep 11, 2017, 9:05:19 AM
Following and loving this guide. Just one question that seems to be missing from the guide, or I'm just missing. What order do you take the Ascendancy nodes in? MoS is obviously first. What is the suggested order of the other 3?
"
epitomizer wrote:
Following and loving this guide. Just one question that seems to be missing from the guide, or I'm just missing. What order do you take the Ascendancy nodes in? MoS is obviously first. What is the suggested order of the other 3?

Oh yeah thanks for reminding me i need to add that and enchantments tonight. And pantheons lol.
“No matter where you are in life, no matter what you’ve contributed to creating, no matter what’s happening, you are always doing the best you can with the understanding and awareness and knowledge that you have.”

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
Last edited by OhhPaigey on Sep 11, 2017, 3:17:03 PM
Hi just respecced to this from srs at 75 and found that herald of ash more help than the curse. Love the play style tho. Similar attack speed boost to the old lowlife st. Great fun.
Currently thinking about a third Character wich i can do bosses with.
Spark isnt really that great for bosses...
Looks neat and Weapons are Super Cheap.
I guess the most expensive Stuff in this Build are 6L/Steelrings/Jewels.
Hm. Going to farm a bit more Chaos and then i will probably going to start this char.

Btw. thanks for sharing.
"
TheChandrian wrote:
Hi just respecced to this from srs at 75 and found that herald of ash more help than the curse. Love the play style tho. Similar attack speed boost to the old lowlife st. Great fun.

Hey! Yeah I've been experimenting with a lot of different options off stream the past couple of days. Thinking a few things might need to get rewritten.

Thanks a lot for your feedback, and yes, that's exactly what this build reminds me of. Good old LL ST days with CoE, Lioneye's, Shavs and all that lol.

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
Last edited by OhhPaigey on Sep 12, 2017, 5:10:38 PM
"
marcel2142 wrote:
Currently thinking about a third Character wich i can do bosses with.
Spark isnt really that great for bosses...
Looks neat and Weapons are Super Cheap.
I guess the most expensive Stuff in this Build are 6L/Steelrings/Jewels.
Hm. Going to farm a bit more Chaos and then i will probably going to start this char.

Btw. thanks for sharing.

When I was writing the build I was able to price out a full set of gear for this build with like 70c or less. If you level with the gems then you're set lol.

But yeah, its unfortunate the double flat phys rings, and flat phys gear in general is so expensive due to meta Doomfletch builds mostly.

Hope you enjoy the build.

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
Added all deathless guardian videos.

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
"
OhhPaigey wrote:
Added all deathless guardian videos.

Great. Damage is pretty decent, as expected. I noticed you are now using Dying Sun and The Perfect Form; was this an adjustment for Guardians/Shaper, or do you consider those a better choice after testing the build over the last days?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info