[3.0] Dual Scourge Necro Spectral Throw by Paige | Easy T16+ | Videos | Leveling Guide | 70c Budget

"
Mkr291 wrote:
Loving the build! Just started leveling as I really want to try this out.

Following on from your comments above regarding Yriel's Fostering what chest would you recommend for the CORE of the build?

I think its gonna come down to what you plan on doing with the build, and how far you plan on taking it.

If you plan on doing guardians, shaper, uber, I'm really enjoying using

If you plan on running just maps, Yriel's should do the trick.
“No matter where you are in life, no matter what you’ve contributed to creating, no matter what’s happening, you are always doing the best you can with the understanding and awareness and knowledge that you have.”

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
Last edited by OhhPaigey on Sep 13, 2017, 5:09:01 PM
"
I think its gonna come down to what you plan on doing with the build, and how far you plan on taking it.

Verified

Thanks for the update, fairly new to the game. My current zerker is mapping up to tier 15 however im wanting to push for Guardians & Shaper so I will probably invest in The Perfect Form.

My currency isnt too healthy at the moment, what gem would recommend dropping for a 5L?
"
Mkr291 wrote:
"

Verified

Thanks for the update, fairly new to the game. My current zerker is mapping up to tier 15 however im wanting to push for Guardians & Shaper so I will probably invest in The Perfect Form.

My currency isnt too healthy at the moment, what gem would recommend dropping for a 5L?

Woops, can't believe I forgot about adding that to the guide, added it now. I recommend taking out Chance to Bleed if running with a 5L.
“No matter where you are in life, no matter what you’ve contributed to creating, no matter what’s happening, you are always doing the best you can with the understanding and awareness and knowledge that you have.”

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
Currently leveling this build. Any advice for surviving during leveling with bladevortex?
"
Woops, can't believe I forgot about adding that to the guide, added it now. I recommend taking out Chance to Bleed if running with a 5L.

Thanks for the reply, one more thing. When would you recommend switching from BV to Spectral Throw?

"
Currently leveling this build. Any advice for surviving during leveling with bladevortex?

Having no issues leveling with BV currently. What level have you encountered an issue?
im at level 34 at act 4 end and i die die very frequently :D first time leveling with bladevortex and i thought i had missed something :D
"
im at level 34 at act 4 end and i die die very frequently :D first time leveling with bladevortex and i thought i had missed something :D

I can see you have no jewelry & belt. Try pick some up with life/ES and resistances
"
Mkr291 wrote:
"

I can see you have no jewelry & belt. Try pick some up with life/ES and resistances

This.

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
Considering that I'm aiming to farm Guardians/Uber with this build, should I adjust the gem setup? Like dropping blashpemy/curse for Herald of Ash, for example. I noticed you are trying Damage on Full Life too: do you consider that an improvement in boss fights?
Last edited by vampiregrave on Sep 14, 2017, 7:02:56 AM
Really liked your magma sprinkler build, giving this one a whirl this weekend!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info