[3.0] Dual Scourge Necro Spectral Throw by Paige | Easy T16+ | Videos | Leveling Guide | 70c Budget

"
vampiregrave wrote:
Considering that I'm aiming to farm Guardians/Uber with this build, should I adjust the gem setup? Like dropping blashpemy/curse for Herald of Ash, for example. I noticed you are trying Damage on Full Life too: do you consider that an improvement in boss fights?

I'm going to be doing more testing tonight/tomorrow but Herald of Ash is feeling nice. Damage on Full Life seems nice too.

I'm leaning towards using Damage on Full Life and dropping the Blasphemy Proj Weakness setup for Herald of Ash atm.
“No matter where you are in life, no matter what you’ve contributed to creating, no matter what’s happening, you are always doing the best you can with the understanding and awareness and knowledge that you have.”

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
"
Murie wrote:
Really liked your magma sprinkler build, giving this one a whirl this weekend!

Hey thanks for your kind words, nice to see you come over from the Marauder forum.

I hope you enjoy this build too. :)
“No matter where you are in life, no matter what you’ve contributed to creating, no matter what’s happening, you are always doing the best you can with the understanding and awareness and knowledge that you have.”

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
"
Mkr291 wrote:
"
Woops, can't believe I forgot about adding that to the guide, added it now. I recommend taking out Chance to Bleed if running with a 5L.

Thanks for the reply, one more thing. When would you recommend switching from BV to Spectral Throw?

"
Currently leveling this build. Any advice for surviving during leveling with bladevortex?

Having no issues leveling with BV currently. What level have you encountered an issue?

Sorry, some how I missed this.

I would probably try to finish Act 10 and then switch over.

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
Respecced into this build while searching for one that can clear shaper, so far it's pretty fun! Can't really afford those gg gears yet, but seems worth it to invest over time. I have a question, I notice that if vaal clarity/lavianga runs out, it might be hard to sustain SRS during longer boss fights. Will this be a big problem?
Want to do a spectral throw char. I was wondering if you think this build or a standard elemental crit spectral throw build is better. Mostly in terms of survivability, damage, and clear speed? This idea seems really neat though! And your guides are all so cool
"
verozo wrote:
Respecced into this build while searching for one that can clear shaper, so far it's pretty fun! Can't really afford those gg gears yet, but seems worth it to invest over time. I have a question, I notice that if vaal clarity/lavianga runs out, it might be hard to sustain SRS during longer boss fights. Will this be a big problem?

Wrong thread?

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
"
Runal wrote:
Want to do a spectral throw char. I was wondering if you think this build or a standard elemental crit spectral throw build is better. Mostly in terms of survivability, damage, and clear speed? This idea seems really neat though! And your guides are all so cool

That's tough to say, obviously I'd like to say mine, but I have no way to compare since I haven't played other Spec Throw builds.

All I can say is that I've been having a blast playing this so far.

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
Hi, trying this out in standard.

I don't get the feeling like I am doing enough damage, I know everything isn't 21/20.

Can you please take a look?

Thanks!
Character limit of 300 characters exceeded
Content can not exceed 5 lines in length
Concerning pantheon powers, I'm thinking about picking Soul of Lunaris (maps) or Soul of Solaris (bosses) for Major Gods; not sure about Minor Gods, maybe Soul of Yugul or Soul of Ralakesh?
Last edited by vampiregrave on Sep 15, 2017, 6:31:04 AM
"
Darksagex wrote:
Hi, trying this out in standard.

I don't get the feeling like I am doing enough damage, I know everything isn't 21/20.

Can you please take a look?

Thanks!

Try running Damage on Full Life instead of Chance to Bleed, and replace your rings so they have double flat physical damage on them.

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info