[3.0] Dual Scourge Necro Spectral Throw by Paige | Easy T16+ | Videos | Leveling Guide | 70c Budget

"
OhhPaigey wrote:
"
Darksagex wrote:
Hi, trying this out in standard.

I don't get the feeling like I am doing enough damage, I know everything isn't 21/20.

Can you please take a look?

Thanks!

Try running Damage on Full Life instead of Chance to Bleed, and replace your rings so they have double flat physical damage on them.

Thanks!

Can you update the gems? I noticed the videos you don't use blood rage to generate frenzy charges. Blood Rage and Vaal Pact are bad if no mobs are around xD
Character limit of 300 characters exceeded
Content can not exceed 5 lines in length
"
vampiregrave wrote:
Concerning pantheon powers, I'm thinking about picking Soul of Lunaris (maps) or Soul of Solaris (bosses) for Major Gods; not sure about Minor Gods, maybe Soul of Yugul or Soul of Ralakesh?

Pretty much spot on, just added Pantheons to the guide too, forgot about that.
“No matter where you are in life, no matter what you’ve contributed to creating, no matter what’s happening, you are always doing the best you can with the understanding and awareness and knowledge that you have.”

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
"
Darksagex wrote:
"
OhhPaigey wrote:
"
Darksagex wrote:
Hi, trying this out in standard.

I don't get the feeling like I am doing enough damage, I know everything isn't 21/20.

Can you please take a look?

Thanks!

Try running Damage on Full Life instead of Chance to Bleed, and replace your rings so they have double flat physical damage on them.

Thanks!

Can you update the gems? I noticed the videos you don't use blood rage to generate frenzy charges. Blood Rage and Vaal Pact are bad if no mobs are around xD

Yeah I will work on updating a few changes I've made to the build over the weekend.

I quit using Blood Rage once I started trying Damage on Full Life.
“No matter where you are in life, no matter what you’ve contributed to creating, no matter what’s happening, you are always doing the best you can with the understanding and awareness and knowledge that you have.”

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
looks awesome, im a new player so this will be my 2nd char in harbinger, gonna stop my main for this :D

any suggestions for any cheap unique melee weapon to use to start leveling with Spectral Throw early on? like sub-30?
"
cett7777 wrote:
looks awesome, im a new player so this will be my 2nd char in harbinger, gonna stop my main for this :D

any suggestions for any cheap unique melee weapon to use to start leveling with Spectral Throw early on? like sub-30?

Thanks, Relentless Fury & The Gryphon are good.

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
And what about Steel Spirit jewel ? i think it could be a huge damage boost :)
"
Daff370 wrote:
And what about Steel Spirit jewel ? i think it could be a huge damage boost :)

It might be, I wasn't a fan of it tbh though.

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
so question again, when leveling i tried spec throw just ate my mana so fast early on, just got into Blade Vortex, i should be using a Lifesprig for instance right to increase BV damage? and get off the melee axes right? flame totem + BV seems good enough for now just curios to raise damage BV
BV damage is good on full stacks so you need sustain them. For easy leveling with BV just use Blasphemy + Warlord's Mark and Culling Strike with Whirling Blades, and take as much spell damage on gear as you can. This is what I did.
Very cool build!

Could you please make a video on guardians with lesser gear? Your rings alone are several ex already, I'd love to play this build but for me it needs to work on a budget. And I'm not sure whether the low hpin general combined with a lot cheaper gear will still work :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info