[3.0] Dual Scourge Necro Spectral Throw by Paige | Easy T16+ | Videos | Leveling Guide | 70c Budget

Thanks for the wonderful build. I started with 2 RedBeaks and 2 Eleron -8 mana rings at the start, then switched at level 10 to dual Princess and dual Perandus rings, and finally at 22 switched to dual Hand of Thought and Motion. I used Spec Throw from the start and in a Tabula I have pretty much trashed everything so far.

I'm in act 8 now and just mowing through monsters, looking forward to being able to equip the Scourge claws :)

I have been having a little success using CWDT and Desecrate. As you take damage, corpses get created so in boss fights especially there are some corpses to use for flesh offering.
"
Thanks for the wonderful build. I started with 2 RedBeaks and 2 Eleron -8 mana rings at the start, then switched at level 10 to dual Princess and dual Perandus rings, and finally at 22 switched to dual Hand of Thought and Motion. I used Spec Throw from the start and in a Tabula I have pretty much trashed everything so far.

I'm in act 8 now and just mowing through monsters, looking forward to being able to equip the Scourge claws :)

I have been having a little success using CWDT and Desecrate. As you take damage, corpses get created so in boss fights especially there are some corpses to use for flesh offering.

Thanks for your feedback! Glad you're enjoying the build so far.
“No matter where you are in life, no matter what you’ve contributed to creating, no matter what’s happening, you are always doing the best you can with the understanding and awareness and knowledge that you have.”

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
So I got to level 70 and equipped the Scourge claws and respecced all of my items and gem setups to match yours. The difference is amazing. In the staff of Purity quest I killed the boss in about 3 seconds where usually it's a long drawn out slugfest with all of my other chars!

However I have switched back to Herald of Ash because Hatred (whilst very good DPS) just ends up destroying most corpses, leaving very little for Flesh Offering. For me this is important because that buff from Flesh Offering is so fantastic. Sometimes I leave my char screen open and with HOI I can reach over 230% attack speed (best case scenario) and with Hatred I can never get above 200%

Oh, and in your opinion, which Yriel's is best? Speed or Damage?
Last edited by rampagingrabbit on Sep 17, 2017, 5:40:11 PM
"
So I got to level 70 and equipped the Scourge claws and respecced all of my items and gem setups to match yours. The difference is amazing. In the staff of Purity quest I killed the boss in about 3 seconds where usually it's a long drawn out slugfest with all of my other chars!

However I have switched back to Herald of Ash because Hatred (whilst very good DPS) just ends up destroying most corpses, leaving very little for Flesh Offering. For me this is important because that buff from Flesh Offering is so fantastic. Sometimes I leave my char screen open and with HOI I can reach over 230% attack speed (best case scenario) and with Hatred I can never get above 200%

Oh, and in your opinion, which Yriel's is best? Speed or Damage?

I was having that problem with cold damage too.. it seems like a necessary evil unfortunately, as far as min/maxing is concerned.

I think flat phys damage is best, but speed is good too.

I've also been meaning to add in The Perfect Form in the chest selection as I found it extremely helpful vs end game bosses and some of the physical damage guardians, specifically Minotaur.
“No matter where you are in life, no matter what you’ve contributed to creating, no matter what’s happening, you are always doing the best you can with the understanding and awareness and knowledge that you have.”

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
Considering we use The Scourge, you could add Bone Helmet as another alternative in the gear section.

Edit: Oh, and another question. What do you think about Point Blank?
Last edited by vampiregrave on Sep 18, 2017, 9:20:28 AM
At what level should this build "come together"? I'm having issues.

I enjoy your builds, I did the freezing pulse marauder, which was a lot of fun and I have this weird thing for meta builds and this one really fit. Followed the leveling guide to the letter, and flew though 1-50, slowed through 65-70 relatively, but to be expected with almost no spell damage nodes.

So I got 70, I have a 5 link perfect form, and everything was set to go, but I'm finding my leach on bosses in no way keeps up, and the DPS too low. I don't expect face tanking hard bosses to start, but I've never had a character so weak on tier 1 blank maps at 70. I have extra leech gear as well, with a gem at .24 a ring at the same and gloves at .6 physical to health. My DPS is just pretty awful, at tops out at about 5-6k with spirit eater up.

Some of my support gems are under leveled (I went and bought some 19's but haven't been able to test yet), but *all* the arena style bosses will kill me. In open field fights I can move around enough to beat them.

I'm wondering if this is one of those builds that is sort of deceptively expensive (needing high quality gems) or I just need to grind out some levels and get more damage nodes.

Ok so doing some more work, I moved these gloves from another character...

Which helped a bit, and added cold support (instead of slower projectiles) and I was able to kill the beach boss on a unaltered map. Sure he's probably the easiest boss as they go but its something.

So I'm guessing, based on the build and the long long tree routes that really the damage needs to come from jewels too? I was focusing on +7% life ones I had spare, but at this point I'm not looking at one shot bosses, just horrible dps.
Last edited by Herculite on Sep 18, 2017, 12:49:35 PM
Are you using a mod for your spectral throw? Mine looks like thrown daggers!
"
Herculite wrote:
At what level should this build "come together"? I'm having issues.

I enjoy your builds, I did the freezing pulse marauder, which was a lot of fun and I have this weird thing for meta builds and this one really fit. Followed the leveling guide to the letter, and flew though 1-50, slowed through 65-70 relatively, but to be expected with almost no spell damage nodes.

So I got 70, I have a 5 link perfect form, and everything was set to go, but I'm finding my leach on bosses in no way keeps up, and the DPS too low. I don't expect face tanking hard bosses to start, but I've never had a character so weak on tier 1 blank maps at 70. I have extra leech gear as well, with a gem at .24 a ring at the same and gloves at .6 physical to health. My DPS is just pretty awful, at tops out at about 5-6k with spirit eater up.

Some of my support gems are under leveled (I went and bought some 19's but haven't been able to test yet), but *all* the arena style bosses will kill me. In open field fights I can move around enough to beat them.

I'm wondering if this is one of those builds that is sort of deceptively expensive (needing high quality gems) or I just need to grind out some levels and get more damage nodes.

Ok so doing some more work, I moved these gloves from another character...

Which helped a bit, and added cold support (instead of slower projectiles) and I was able to kill the beach boss on a unaltered map. Sure he's probably the easiest boss as they go but its something.

So I'm guessing, based on the build and the long long tree routes that really the damage needs to come from jewels too? I was focusing on +7% life ones I had spare, but at this point I'm not looking at one shot bosses, just horrible dps.

Give me 40 minutes to get home and ill dig into your character a bit. First thing I noticed is you arent wearing rings but im assuming that was just my phone glitching out.

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
Last edited by OhhPaigey on Sep 18, 2017, 3:15:46 PM
"
Vorret wrote:
Are you using a mod for your spectral throw? Mine looks like thrown daggers!

Yes its from the microtransaction shop. Seraph spectral throw.

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
"
OhhPaigey wrote:

Give me 40 minutes to get home and ill dig into your character a bit. First thing I noticed is you arent wearing rings but im assuming that was just my phone glitching out.

I was probably moving some gear around.

I had 2 hours free at lunch so I upped my jewel and gear game a bit, sacrificing a couple of 100's hits for a lot more dps. Its around 5k with greater projectiles now and hatred up before mistress of sacrifice.

The increased projectile speed made a HUGE difference as well and the knock back doesn't hurt.

It became more fun than frustration, as I love the style, but I'll need to get that DPS up. I'm leery about trying to 6L my chest being I have about 50 fusings and the funds/jewels for about 400 tops.

I feel at least confident for merciless lab now, so that should help a bit too.

Last edited by Herculite on Sep 18, 2017, 3:58:32 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info