[3.0] Dual Scourge Necro Spectral Throw by Paige | Easy T16+ | Videos | Leveling Guide | 70c Budget

"
TorianTorsen wrote:
"
grandrulers wrote:
We also pick up Spirit Eater which gives us some crazy increased damage and attack speed.

how does it gives us increased damage and attack speed if Desecrate isn't being used?

When you kill monsters, they leave some corpses...

BTW, friend, you using melee physical damage gem. It's not working with spectral throw.
And Lion's roar ain't do nothing too...

But using Hatred makes most enemies shatter. For this build I would recommend having no cold damage as it really does mess things up.
Iam currently Lvl 80 with this build doing very well for now. I switched over to Spectralthrow at level 65(where i finished Act 10) and leveled to 70.
Whats your suggestion for the gem layout for the boots?
And can you make a suggestion how i can improve my build further (except buying perfect form :D) the char name is Terriwi

And thank you for the nice build :)
Last edited by slooock on Sep 20, 2017, 6:46:56 AM
Just got my witch to 70 and man what a great build!
Seem to have some trouble leveling with BV, how is everyone sustaining hp? I found once i hit lunar temple in act 4 the trash instantly killed me even with max res, 1.2k hp, there something i'm missing?
"
Seem to have some trouble leveling with BV, how is everyone sustaining hp? I found once i hit lunar temple in act 4 the trash instantly killed me even with max res, 1.2k hp, there something i'm missing?

Just spam your life flask frequently or quest with public parties.
"
Blackrock2318 wrote:

Try Blasphemy+Warlord's mark. That's what i did when leveled with BV.
"
TorianTorsen wrote:
"
Blackrock2318 wrote:

Try Blasphemy+Warlord's mark. That's what i did when leveled with BV.

Oh i see, thank you. Would OP be so kind as to add this to the leveling guide for anyone else who may be new to PoE and find this build to be a nice starter one? Would be much appreciated :D
I'm still having issues with bosses and this build. Fights are very long usually and something like a twined atoll boss will take me out easily unless I jump around like a monkey.

If I switch to slower projectiles for a single target boss, and try to fact tank, I will usually be in a race between running out of health pots before boss health dies. In bigger arena's/open level bosses, its a lot better since I can zip around. The fights take very long compared to my other characters but are doable at least.

There are things I've have done very differently (I'm noobish) like buy the 20% gems and level them up with me had I realized but I enjoy the playstyle of the build.

If anyone can look at my gear and give me some pointers on what to change to stop being bad at bosses (we are talking tier 7-8 at this point) I'm all ears. Just a fyi I won't have the funds to reliably 6L my chest, so its gotta stay at 5 for now.
"
I'm still having issues with bosses and this build. Fights are very long usually and something like a twined atoll boss will take me out easily unless I jump around like a monkey.

If I switch to slower projectiles for a single target boss, and try to fact tank, I will usually be in a race between running out of health pots before boss health dies. In bigger arena's/open level bosses, its a lot better since I can zip around. The fights take very long compared to my other characters but are doable at least.

There are things I've have done very differently (I'm noobish) like buy the 20% gems and level them up with me had I realized but I enjoy the playstyle of the build.

If anyone can look at my gear and give me some pointers on what to change to stop being bad at bosses (we are talking tier 7-8 at this point) I'm all ears. Just a fyi I won't have the funds to reliably 6L my chest, so its gotta stay at 5 for now.

some steelrings will boost your dps and maybe the unique helmet from op, too.
"
slooock wrote:
Iam currently Lvl 80 with this build doing very well for now. I switched over to Spectralthrow at level 65(where i finished Act 10) and leveled to 70.
Whats your suggestion for the gem layout for the boots?
And can you make a suggestion how i can improve my build further (except buying perfect form :D) the char name is Terriwi

And thank you for the nice build :)

It's really personal preference. You can use Orbs of Storm + PCoC + Proj Weakness or something like that. Or another CWDT setup for a curse.

As for your character, first thing I'd probably replace is the amulet. You really want high life on every piece of gear possible. Also I noticed you haven't respecced out of Occultist's Dominion.

That node is doing nothing for you once you switch from BV to Spectral Throw.
“No matter where you are in life, no matter what you’ve contributed to creating, no matter what’s happening, you are always doing the best you can with the understanding and awareness and knowledge that you have.”

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
Last edited by OhhPaigey on Sep 20, 2017, 4:11:08 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info