[3.0] Dual Scourge Necro Spectral Throw by Paige | Easy T16+ | Videos | Leveling Guide | 70c Budget

"
Thoughts on goinf bladeflurry instead of spectral throw?

Not a fan of that skill, so I'm not sure, sorry.
“No matter where you are in life, no matter what you’ve contributed to creating, no matter what’s happening, you are always doing the best you can with the understanding and awareness and knowledge that you have.”

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
So I was doing a double totem bladefall build as a starter and I managed to gather quite a bit of currency. How much chaos would I need to do tier 10 easily? Would a 5L "The Perfect Form" do or do I just use my current char 6L?

And btw, haven't really looked deep into the build but at least the presentation looks awesome. Seems really well made.
"
Levirael wrote:
So I was doing a double totem bladefall build as a starter and I managed to gather quite a bit of currency. How much chaos would I need to do tier 10 easily? Would a 5L "The Perfect Form" do or do I just use my current char 6L?

And btw, haven't really looked deep into the build but at least the presentation looks awesome. Seems really well made.

5L Perfect Form will be able to clear T10 easily. Gonna depend on your other gear, but I don't see why this build couldn't clear T10+ maps on like a 150-200c budget fairly easily.

The worst part is finding good rings with double flat phys damage rolls and high life, because OP bow builds are using similar gear right now, same for the Gripped gloves. Then again, it also means you will probably never run out of things to upgrade while playing this build, that's an important aspect to me especially, having longevity in your build via upgrading gear is extremely important to me.

Thanks for your compliment. I sunk a good 25~ hours into formatting the guide alone lol.
“No matter where you are in life, no matter what you’ve contributed to creating, no matter what’s happening, you are always doing the best you can with the understanding and awareness and knowledge that you have.”

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
Last edited by OhhPaigey on Sep 22, 2017, 7:53:44 PM
Probably a dumb question but why do you want lightning damage to attacks on rings?
Another (few) questions, which gem to drop in a 5l 6s Perfect Form? Also, how important are rings (like, from which tier do they become a must)? Without res they're "cheap" but I'm not sure how much res I'll need.
Also, from which level do you feel that you can progress on maps comfortably (tier x, level up, tier x+1, etc)?

Probably going to start leveling in a few hours.

Edit: Also, on the items section, you could add this link to the rings (http://poe.trade/search/isiayuitokinis), it includes double physical damage to attacks.
Last edited by Levirael on Sep 23, 2017, 12:04:17 PM
"
bigcouch wrote:
Probably a dumb question but why do you want lightning damage to attacks on rings?

Because there wasn't any other options that help me in any way.

Also lightning damage = shock which is nice, and its also just more damage overall.

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
"
Levirael wrote:
Another (few) questions, which gem to drop in a 5l 6s Perfect Form? Also, how important are rings (like, from which tier do they become a must)? Without res they're "cheap" but I'm not sure how much res I'll need.
Also, from which level do you feel that you can progress on maps comfortably (tier x, level up, tier x+1, etc)?

Probably going to start leveling in a few hours.

Edit: Also, on the items section, you could add this link to the rings (http://poe.trade/search/isiayuitokinis), it includes double physical damage to attacks.

Drop Maim for 5L. Steel Rings are pretty important.

I couldn't tell you for sure about maps, I started this build at level 80~.

Thanks for the link, and GL! :)

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
For the CWDT Desecrate - Flesh Offering setup, do the colours have to be in order? I remember playing a summoner build before that used the same setup. But the links/colours had to be in order according to the guide. Like CWDT top left, Desecrate top right, Flesh Offering bottom right, Inc Duration bot left.

From what I remember, CWDT can proc multiple skills at once but it casts them in order of the links. So you need that setup for it to cast Desecrte before Flesh offering.

Just wondering if that setup still works or if something has changed that it no longer needs to be coloured in order. I have it setup as I described but it's sometimes hard to tell.

"
projectsix wrote:
For the CWDT Desecrate - Flesh Offering setup, do the colours have to be in order? I remember playing a summoner build before that used the same setup. But the links/colours had to be in order according to the guide. Like CWDT top left, Desecrate top right, Flesh Offering bottom right, Inc Duration bot left.

From what I remember, CWDT can proc multiple skills at once but it casts them in order of the links. So you need that setup for it to cast Desecrte before Flesh offering.

Just wondering if that setup still works or if something has changed that it no longer needs to be coloured in order. I have it setup as I described but it's sometimes hard to tell.

Correct. Though I ran out of chroms and at level 1 it procced enough for me not to worry about it lol.

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
is it possible to farm uberlab to with this build?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info