3.0 Fundamental flaws haven't changed

"
Reply 28 - dreamstate83: I'm new but do T12 maps therefore market manipulation is good.

I don't recall ever saying market manipulation was good. I was pretty clear that the scope of my reply was limited to the need to have 6L. I didn't touch the rest of your post because as stated I'm new and not very well informed on it. It's pretty shade that you would characterize my very specific statement this way in a public setting considering everyone can reference my post, which inherently makes you look bad here.

I guess attacking new players is the norm.
"Life is weighted dice. You have some control over the outcome, but you'll never win if you don't roll."
Last edited by Frosthaven83 on Aug 13, 2017, 5:48:27 AM
"
DekarB wrote:
"
Mikrotherion wrote:

This game has been holding my interest as a casual gamer for 4 and some years now.
But it very much depends on what you want from a game.

Conclusion:
This game is not for you. Pity, but there are probably other games out there that might fit the bill.

[Removed by Support]

I object to being called a fanboi.

"
DekarB wrote:

"
Mikrotherion wrote:

You, OP, obviously want to get straight to endgame and beat it.

1. Wrong - you have no idea what I want...this is the first straw-man point.

If this is wrong, then I don't see your problem. If you don't want to go straight to endgame, what do you need a 6L and trade for, the two things you say are fundamentally flawed.

"
DekarB wrote:

"
Mikrotherion wrote:

And here it is that views differ: While people like me either ignore this hardest of content or try to grind for better gear until they actually can do it, rejoicing each time they see some progress...etc

2. Wrong - You don't know my views therefore you don't know if our views "differ."

See above.
"
DekarB wrote:

"
Mikrotherion wrote:
...people like you think the game is fundamentally flawed, because you cannot reach said content, much less complete it with little to no effort. This is not meant as an insult, it's just two different mindsets at approaching the game.
Is that a fundamental flaw in the game - imo not.

3. Wrong - I don't think the game is "fundamentally flawed" I believe the game has fundamental flaws within it. [Removed by Support]

Logic might come into it, as well. If something has parts that are fundamentally flawed, how can the whole not be fundamentally flawed?

"
DekarB wrote:

"
Mikrotherion wrote:

As for 6L - well, they are a bit on the rare side. However, for levelling you don't need a 6L. A 4L will get you to maps no problem, a 5L will get you to maps more easily and into maps as well (as will a 4L).
Unlike 6L, a 5L can easily be found, bought, made with Vorici's bench. Once you're in Acts 9-10, 6S will start dropping, which can be sold for 7 Jeweller's Orbs and Vorici has this bro deal going for fusings.
So I agree, for a casual a 6L is really something that needs patience (or luck) - anything below 6L is easy.
Levelling uniques also exist and they are, as far as I am aware, quite cheap even on the manipulated market.

4. Who cares, you are speaking irrelevance &

You said that 6Ls being so rare was a fundamental flaw. I said you don't really need a 6L (i.e. I disagree it is a fundamental flaw). How is that irrelevant in this discussion?

"
DekarB wrote:

5. Wrong - huge assumption. "once you are in act 9-10 6L starts dropping"...ahh no.

Indeed, no. Read again.

"
DekarB wrote:

Remember the topic is...Market Manipulation is a fundamental flaw...how far you have strayed...thank you [Removed by Support] who derailed. Any response against my post condones market manipulation whether you mean to or not [Removed by Support]...either way not my problem.

The topic is (see thread title): 3.0 Fundamental flaws haven't changed
One of the flaws you mentioned is the scarcity of 6L gear. So I was pretty much on topic in regard to that.
Bird lover of Wraeclast
Las estrellas te iluminan - Hoy te sirven de guía
Te sientes tan fuerte que piensas - que nadie te puede tocar
Last edited by Mikrotherion on Aug 13, 2017, 6:22:01 AM
"
"
Reply 28 - dreamstate83: I'm new but do T12 maps therefore market manipulation is good.

I don't recall ever saying market manipulation was good. I was pretty clear that the scope of my reply was limited to the need to have 6L. I didn't touch the rest of your post because as stated I'm new and not very well informed on it. It's pretty shade that you would characterize my very specific statement this way in a public setting considering everyone can reference my post, which inherently makes you look bad here.

I guess attacking new players is the norm.

And yet my post does not ever state that people "need 6-link." The OP was regarding Market Manipulation and therefore it is assumed all responses is under the subject of Market Manipulation. So if you propose a "solution" the solution is assumed to be one for "market manipulation." If your solution does not in fact relate to "market manipulation" it must be assumed "market manipulation" is not a problem in your opinion but rather the off topic meaningless 6-link obsessive statement is your problem. When people babble randomly about solutions to problems nobody made...that is straw man.

"
Mikrotherion wrote:

The topic is (see thread title): 3.0 Fundamental flaws haven't changed
One of the flaws you mentioned is the scarcity of 6L gear. So I was pretty much on topic in regard to that.

You are the worst broken record I've seen yet. The point I made regarding 6-Link was in relation to the --> cost <-- when something becomes too scarce it no longer functions as a "rarity" but rather a "price" as I mentioned regarding the bell curve. Read completely and you won't have problems with people. Unfortunately nobody reads here or is capable of reading and so they spaz, spam and say the most irrelevant off topic crap. You were off topic the entire time human, your "logic" wasn't logical and I already answered the question you asked in the post you quoted...it was broken down quite properly.

"
Mikrotherion wrote:

Logic might come into it, as well. If something has parts that are fundamentally flawed, how can the whole not be fundamentally flawed?

Since I'm feeling generous let me break it down in another way so you can comprehend hopefully but most likely not. A Car that has redundant mirrors, if the redundant mirror is fundamentally flawed it does not mean the entire car is fundamentally flawed as it functions perfectly fine as the only thing broken was redundant. See how being specific matters?

But wait there's more as I am super generous I shall explain how that relates to this game!!

The game functions perfectly fine despite the scripts/bots, bot accounts...etc. It is clear many of the players don't understand, don't care and will defend the unknown to the very end! So to compare my statement of a specificity versus the entirety is vastly different.
Last edited by DekarB on Aug 13, 2017, 8:50:17 AM
"
DekarB wrote:

Here's the problems I see that prevent me from dumping cash and giving recommendations:

1. Manipulated Market

2. 6-Links
This game is unique for an ARPG due to the fact your skills are limited to your gear sockets sort of like FF7. I personally find that the rarity/RNG of 6-links is out of hand and can ruin many peoples experience especially leveling. The reliance on tabula rasa is ridiculous and just sucks so much joy out of leveling fresh. So many builds not only require 6-link on body armor but as well 6-link weapons so much so that people just stop playing the game when they realize they chose a path that brick walled them because of RNG. I personally during Legacy League spent 360 chaos orb equivalent to try and 6-link a two-hand weapon and still failed...so much so I just made a BoR build just so I didn't have to deal with that bull shit ever again.

How could anyone have guessed from your OP that it's solely about market manipulation, when you, for some reason, sprinkle it with a 6L-rant that is totally off-topic?
Bird lover of Wraeclast
Last edited by Mikrotherion on Aug 13, 2017, 6:53:17 AM
"
Mikrotherion wrote:

How could anyone have guessed from your OP that it's solely about market manipulation, if you, for some reason, sprinkle it with a 6L-rant that is totally off-topic?

The reason why for thousands of years the courts of law in many countries loved using documented writing or text is because it removed "guessing" from the language being used so long as one could read it. Your inability to read the specific, accurate and ever-so on-topic relation regarding 6-links, the market, aesthetics, the leveling experience and more...is not my problem. To analyse your brain and detail where it faulted when trying to comprehend the very brief less than a page original post would require an enormous amount of funding to create the technology, provide the hours to train personnel and then properly vet a team of scientists and doctors to study you and report with accuracy...which is not my problem.
Last edited by DekarB on Aug 13, 2017, 7:00:35 AM
-removed (double post bug)
Last edited by DekarB on Aug 13, 2017, 7:00:59 AM
"
DekarB wrote:
"
Mikrotherion wrote:

How could anyone have guessed from your OP that it's solely about market manipulation, if you, for some reason, sprinkle it with a 6L-rant that is totally off-topic?

The reason why for thousands of years the courts of law in many countries loved using documented writing or text is because it removed "guessing" from the language being used so long as one could read it. Your inability to read the specific, accurate and ever-so on-topic relation regarding 6-links, the market, aesthetics, the leveling experience and more...is not my problem. To analyse your brain and detail where it faulted when trying to comprehend the very brief less than a page original post would require an enormous amount of funding to create the technology, provide the hours to train personnel and then properly vet a team of scientists and doctors to study you and report with accuracy...which is not my problem.

Your major problem is the fact that you bash everyone who replies to your so called "fundamental flaws" and does not agree with your view. You will never be taken seriously.

The idea is that for you everyone who does not consider these things fundamental flaws and tell you that and arguments it in whatever way is an absolute idiot and a "fanboi". Well that's just not the case.

The majority of people who replied do not agree with your views on things and no matter how much you try and bash on people and mock them and call them straw men or whatever you come up with next that will not change.

Your problem is irrelevant and your complain negligible and worthy of being ignored as a valid complaint as it does not carter to the majority.

In short: to little people consider your view worthwhile to be taken into account and have a real impact.

If you think stating randomly that you review the game 6/10 and change it in a heart beat when people disagree to 4/10 has any real impact you are in severe denial. You and all your friends are a negligible number.

If you friends are the kind of people who take your word on a free game instead of making an opinion themselves well let's just say the community does not needs robots with no capacity to create their own opinion.

The idea is that just because you have an opinion and you can spew it in peoples faces it does not mean it actually matters.

As I replied before: we get your complaint be we do not agree for our own reasons that considering they belong to a majority they are most likely correct as opposed to yours. You made your point, we find it to be nonsense.

Move on and get a life. Play a different game as this is is clearly above your capabilities in it's current state. It's not necessary for everyone to be able to play a game. It's actually better not to be as it brings like minded people togedher and selectively removes the rest: ergo YOU and YOUR friends.
"Never argue with an idiot. They will take you down to their level and beat you trough experience."
You are rather hostile, DekarB.
Bird lover of Wraeclast
Poe.trade should be shut down..

Its the birth place of all bots.
"
Bone2flesh wrote:

Your major problem is the fact that you bash everyone who replies to your so called "fundamental flaws" and does not agree with your view. You will never be taken seriously.

Kid, I would never want to be taken seriously by people who can't read. I won't even bother quote-picking the rest of your reply apart because it's so wrong it hurts my eyes. Nobody disagreed with my opinion yet...not a single person. You didn't google what straw man argument mean clearly and so you continue to use it. So far I've seen people disagree with all sorts of things I haven't said or suggested and come up with solutions to those problems I never purposed.

As well I have my friends and guildies to talk to on discord...frankly you are just a irrelevant uneducated angry little fool with a childrens name. When I show my guildies the memes i'll be creating off this topic they will love it, I mean this whole time I'm just playing Overwatch on other monitor waiting for you aspiring high school drop-outs to focus on the subject which has magically eluded everybody with the exception of 4 in the thread.

"
Mikrotherion wrote:
You are rather hostile, DekarB.

That's a matter of opinion, I believe you are hostile to everybody's mental growth...you appear to be stunting it by never acknowledging your misunderstandings despite various quotes, paraphrasing and provided examples of how you went off topic and failed a logic.

Perhaps I shouldn't have used so many words, providing reasoning and examples and just made a Poll that stated "Do you want scripts/bots and bot accounts to have advantages? Yes or No." I mean if I only provide you with the circle and square cut-outs you at least have a 50/50 chance of plugging it in the correctly shaped hole.

This whole subject should have been with people discussing the merits, availability, and legitimacy of bots/scripts, bot accounts vs trade-offs but instead we get a bunch of "hur dur ssf, more grind, 5-link K" tards.
Last edited by DekarB on Aug 13, 2017, 7:45:59 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info