Post your reason why you hate doing labs.

"
Or it was because I was busy with other threads and don't inherently jump on antagonistic styled responses.

OOOO Somebody is using the word antagonistic styled responses and he even had the cheek to say that lmao. He forgets that he started to call people names like "jerks" first and when people retaliated, he accuses them of giving "antagonistic styled responses" . Wow this is so disgraceful lmao. Nice pathetic and dodging excuses btw.

You literally were just stating your opinion that I was hating on people whereas your hate on a game concept was justified because it could improve the game. Isn't it just as valid that the reason I criticize people that I want to improve people based on my opinion of the matter. I don't like it when you get groups of people echo-chambering themselves. It may look like I may do similar but in my view I at least always try to add something on when I agree with somebody rather than "+1 vote for me thanks" responses.

What I was originally criticizing was precisely that. Your comments responding were for the most part "I agree with you bro" or "get your off topic shit out of here" type responses

You were obviously hating people who hated labs and that's why you "usually input in anti lab threads frequently" and at the same time belittled people who opposes you as seen in your statement which you have made called them "circle jerks". >> FACT https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1912554/page/4

Please stop justifying that

"Isn't it just as valid that the reason I criticize people that I want to improve people based on my opinion of the matter. I don't like it when you get groups of people echo-chambering themselves. It may look like I may do similar but in my view I at least always try to add something on when I agree with somebody rather than "+1 vote for me thanks" responses."

FACT IS YOU INSULTED PEOPLE who opposes you. There is a world word of difference between criticizing and insulting so please don't try to sugar coat your words. You even have the audacity to say that you wanted to "improve these people" and who the hell do you think you are to say that they need to be "improved". Are you implying they are defects and that's why need to be "improved"? Is that your another "hidden insults" which you did not dared to explicitly say it clearly?

Secondly, you don't have to be here if it irks you so much but the fact that you resort to insults when something just "irks" you goes to show what kind of person you really are. Alternatively, if it irks you so much, then just one advice : GTFO.

"
Agreed with you bro about the xp loss and felt your pain too. I ever spend about 8 hours continuously straight doing labs just for the boots enchantment (6.67% to get) using prophecy twice enchanted to get the desired enchantment but get nothing that i wanted.

I can't imagine how much insane unrealistic grinding i must do to get the desired helmet enchantment ( 0.26 % chance btw) lol.

This is about the only response I didn't have a problem with. >>>> Or is it that you have a problem with rather than "didn't have a problem with"? Please don't talk crap here please.

"
Wow.. How relevant your comments is against the topic of discussion !!

I applaud you ; ) Truly spoken from that legendary "On-Topic" guy who once said that "Because I like to stay on-topic whenever possible"

"
very nice input here ; )

"
I LOLED damn hard at your phrase ,"completely overgeared Char, and i couldn't beat the Loadscreen"

; )

"
Yep I agree on the part when you said that labs are not optional. I mean nobody would want to skip those ascendancy points if they want to fight against uber atziri or shaper.

"
WOW this!!!!! ^^^^. Very good post. I rly hope that GGG look at this.

This was all I needed to make my response pointing out the circle jerkiness. I will take back what I said though, it isn't so much circle jerk as it is self validation because not many others are responding the same way you had been.

After those few responses your responses to other lab haters were much more substantial or you have been busy attacking people criticizing you so I technically don't have a problem with that stuff. It was precisely those 3 quotes above that irked me because of the whole self-validation vibe it gave off.

First off, you said that you do not have a problem with those 3 quotes above , "This is about the only response I didn't have a problem with."
But now you saying it irks you.
Could you fking make up your mind or at least try to be consistent with your lies so that you would not be seemed as a hypocrite or a liar?

But are you really saying that the whole point of your thread doesn't sound like the definition of an echo chamber?

That's doesn't prove anything.

"
Post your reason why you hate doing labs.
Let me start off by writing down my reasons for hating it.

Firstly, not everyone made their first character specifically tailored for doing labs at great efficiency such as non-tanking builds and thus, it would be safe to say that the traps in the labs are very deadly, especially for them. Getting caught in the grinders for more than 2 seconds would be instant death for them.

This suggest that the success rate of completing the labs is not always 100% since any small mistake equates to instant death and instant exp loss.

Secondly, getting the lab enchantments that you wanted for your build is a real torture.

According to POE Wiki,

Uber labs boots enchantment = 15 types > total chance to get desired enchantment = 6.67%
Uber labs gloves enchantment = 15 types > total chance to get desired enchantment = 6.67%
Uber labs helmets enchantment = 388 types > total chance to get desired enchantment = 0.26 %

This suggests a serious amount of unrealistic grinding is required, especially for the helmet enchantments.

Thirdly, sudden disconnects (DC). Not sure if anyone experienced this before, but I have experienced sudden DC far more in labs than in game but only once in a while.

Fourthly, labs difficulty does not scales with normal/cruel/merciless/uber difficulty.
For eg, a normal mode labs might sometimes be more difficult and lengthy than in merciless mode labs.
This may not seemed to be a issue with veteran lab players but it does creates lots of negative impact for new players. Labs difficulty should be progressive so that they can learn how to navigate more efficiently in labs so as to train them for higher tier labs.

Fifthly, locating all the trials of ascendancy in maps to gain access to uber labs is a serious torture. If you're a solo guy, then good luck to you for finding it all by yourself.

And finally if you were to sum all the points above and combine it, you get a mega total frustrating and disappointing playing experience.

And if good skills don't kill you in labs, sudden DC will kill you and demand for a total restart without your consent.

Note: if they wish to debate on why lab is good versus why lab is cancer, I would gladly welcome it but please, not in this thread because its irrelevant to the topic of discussion.

Voicing out irrelevant stuff only gives the other people the impression that you do not understand what the topic is about or you lack the intelligence to make relevant and/or intelligent comments.

"
an enclosed space for producing reverberation of sound.

Pro lab posts are not off topic and irrelevant, they are just contradictory to what you are seeking.

Truly reflects your "superior ability" to comprehend the main topic of discussion. (Hint: That's a sarcasm)

Just an example
Person B creates a thread based on the topic "why it is not ok to steal" but person A made a reply on person B's thread that "It is Ok to steal" and claimed that it's relevant to the topic. >>> Conclusion > Person A is a true RETARD.

Get the idea now or is it too hard for you to understand?

But this is why vio said its not worth posting in threads like this because in your opening OP you already twisted the narrative in your mind that anybody who posts about not hating the lab isn't intelligent enough to comprehend the point of the thread because you don't want to have to acknowledge those people as people because they are now stupid idiots.

If he really means that it is "not worth it to post in threads like this" and why is he making so many replies to it? Is he lying or is he just too hypocritical? And btw, he said that he has no time to make "Pro Labs" thread but instead he actually has more time to make more replies in here(as seen in this thread)? Is he lying or is he a hypocrite? LOL... Can his words ever be trusted LMAO? Damn this forum is infested with so many hypocrites (including PERSON A) that it became so hard to communicate with them.

At one point they said something then at a different point they will say something that entirely contradicts what they have said earlier. This is why i said "Hypocrisy at its finest" lol !

my reply in bold
Last edited by YoursTruly86 on Jun 21, 2017, 5:03:20 AM
"
vio wrote:
"
YoursTruly86 wrote:

If you're free to make more than one replies here and instead claimed that you do not have time to make a pro lab thread then someone is being dishonest here. Hmmmm, i smells hypocrisy lol.....

nice trick to make somebody post here. ;-) >>>> It's not a trick. Its an argument to expose someone's dishonesty and hypocrisy. Btw, you still did not answered that question.

"
YoursTruly86 wrote:

Nope your accusation that this is a echo chamber is your opinion, not a fact

thread title clearly states that you shouldn't post if you're pro lab.

the problem with making a "pro lab" thread is: there aren't many players who are happy to fail at a challenge. there are too few adults here.

That's just an excuse and a pathetic one too.

it' always the same with kids (or kid like adults): deep inside their conciousness they know that open challenges is what keeps them interested in the game but because they're unable to blame themselves for their missing skills they just blame the game for the "wrong challenge".

It's just the same with kids (or kid like adults) : deep inside their consciousness (spellings corrected for you) that whatever the devs made is sure to be fun and when someone who said it isn't fun, then they fking must be wrong and I had to insult them or belittle them to show them that they are wrong.

They also have this habit of associating "challenge" with "skill" when in fact, they should be associating the "challenge" with "patience". They think themselves as "skillful" when they beat the "RNG" and get the 0.26% chance to get the desired enchantment mod. just Lol-ed

my reply in bold
Last edited by YoursTruly86 on Jun 21, 2017, 5:18:35 AM
Literally the only part of your response worth correcting is that I miscounted how many quotes I meant to say irked me, obviously more than 3, didn't correct it in editing.
1 reply I was fine with, 5 that irked me, the rest switch to either attacking criticizers more in the style of that 1 reply I was originally fine with but just becomes more and more antagonizing to entice them to respond, or are actual substantial replies to people posting their reasons to hate the lab so I was fine with those responses.
If that doesn't clarify it for you. I don't know man.

The rest is just... wow... I think I am done. You're words and attitude speak for themselves. You try to correct me by doing exactly what I point out.
"It's all clearer now
And I hear her now
And I'm nearer to
The Salvation Code"
Last edited by PleiadesBlackstar on Jun 21, 2017, 5:15:27 AM
"
Literally the only part of your response worth correcting is that I miscounted how many quotes I meant to say irked me, obviously more than 3, didn't correct it in editing. If you don't understand what I was saying in that section on a whole, I can't help you.

The rest is just... wow... I think I am done. You're words and attitude speak for themselves. You try to correct me by doing exactly what I point out.

Nice comeback excuses. You completely dodged all those arguments just by accusing people failed to understand so that it looked that you are "right" without any reasoning (because you ran out).

It seems that this happens whenever someone's hypocrisy is exposed in his inconsistent statements.

The failure to understand why people adjust their tone and attitude when they felt insulted is just amazes me. Usually, these type of people belonged to the " If I insulted you, then it is ok but if you insulted me, then its NOT ok" category LOL.
Last edited by YoursTruly86 on Jun 21, 2017, 5:29:35 AM
"
YoursTruly86 wrote:
"
Literally the only part of your response worth correcting is that I miscounted how many quotes I meant to say irked me, obviously more than 3, didn't correct it in editing. If you don't understand what I was saying in that section on a whole, I can't help you.

Nice comeback excuses. You completely dodged all those arguments just by accusing people failed to understand so that it looked that you are "right".

It seems that this happens whenever someone's hypocrisy is exposed in his inconsistent statements.

The failure to understand why people adjust their tone and attitude when they felt insulted is just amazes me. Usually, these type of people belonged to the " If I insulted you, then it is ok but if you insulted me, then its NOT ok" category LOL.

I already edited what you quoted because I decided it was worth a little time clarifying what I stated earlier because it was a little confusing if an outsider read it but I really hope you have fun. You seem to have a history of enjoying antagonizing others and while it was enjoyable when I thought I could start a discussion, you're just going to make it a back and forth "hur dur. You think you're right but you're WRONG! SEE!?" "But do you not see where we are coming from?" "hur dur. You think you're right but you're WRONG! SEE!?" "But do you not see where we are coming from?"...
"It's all clearer now
And I hear her now
And I'm nearer to
The Salvation Code"
"
"
YoursTruly86 wrote:
"

Nice comeback excuses. You completely dodged all those arguments just by accusing people failed to understand so that it looked that you are "right".

I already edited what you quoted because I decided it was worth a little time clarifying what I stated earlier because it was a little confusing if an outsider read it but I really hope you have fun. You seem to have a history of enjoying antagonizing others and while it was enjoyable when I thought I could start a discussion, you're just going to make it a back and forth "hur dur. You think you're right but you're WRONG! SEE!?" "But do you not see where we are coming from?" "hur dur. You think you're right but you're WRONG! SEE!?" "But do you not see where we are coming from?"...

Yes I have a history antagonizing others but that's only because of people like you who started the insults to being with and expects favorable replies from the other party , which is, in this case circle jerking.

In case people who do not know the meaning of the word , " circle jerk" : A circle jerk is a sexual practice in which a group of men or boys form a circle and masturbate themselves or each other.
When a group of males sit in a circle, jerking each other off.

Did you just went back and edict your quotes to your advantage? OMG how low can you get?

Whatever the case on who is right or who is wrong, one undeniable fact is that you resort to insults when you saw something that just "irks" you but you simply refused to accept the truth and instead says that its a criticism.

Just answer me 1 simple question.
Why is circle jerking considered a criticism and not an insult to people who are really not "circle jerkers"?
Last edited by YoursTruly86 on Jun 21, 2017, 5:44:54 AM
"
YoursTruly86 wrote:

I noticed this thread was still going and that you were still replying so I thought I'd just poke my head in and ask whether this thread was just for people who hate the Labyrinth or could positive and ambivalent people post as well?
"Let those with infinite free time pave the road with their corpses." - reboticon
"
"I agree with you bro" (and a whole lot of bullcrap)

We are human. We seek out likeminded people, to discuss something that bothers us, interest us etc...

This guy clearly hate the lab, and would wish to discuss this hate with likeminded people. I'll bet my hard earned money that you have created a thread somewhere on the internet, hoping people with the same perceptions as you would answer and discuss, building up under YOUR personal views.

He has a point or two, when it comes to the clear, unmistakable title. "In this thread, you're going to post YOUR reasons why YOU hate the lab". It can not be mistaken, unless you are looking to provoke. Not a single human being on this earth would stop you from making a thread about "Post your reasons why you love the lab".

Is the thread constructive? Hardly. Is it pointless? Maybe. Does that make it different from 99% of all threads in here? Not at all.
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
Last edited by Phrazz on Jun 21, 2017, 6:23:07 AM
this thread would have been fun to read if it was for the fucking walls of text...
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
"
crystalwitch wrote:
"
YoursTruly86 wrote:

I noticed this thread was still going and that you were still replying so I thought I'd just poke my head in and ask whether this thread was just for people who hate the Labyrinth or could positive and ambivalent people post as well?

Well this thread title is about hate for labs, not likes for labs.

The reason why I am replying is because some people came to this thread and started making some provocations in the form of insults (as well as hidden insults) and then tried to sugar coat it with lies and excuses and that I felt the need to expose these people and returned their insults with explanation (and also insults as a payback).

Just take a look at page 4 of this thread, he insulted everyone who posted their hate for this lab by calling them "circle jerk" when we have not done anything to him.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info