Post your reason why you hate doing labs.

"
YoursTruly86 wrote:
"
crystalwitch wrote:
"
YoursTruly86 wrote:

I noticed this thread was still going and that you were still replying so I thought I'd just poke my head in and ask whether this thread was just for people who hate the Labyrinth or could positive and ambivalent people post as well?

Well this thread title is about hate for labs, not likes for labs.

The reason why I am replying is because some people came to this thread and started making some provocations in the form of insults (as well as hidden insults) and then tried to sugar coat it with lies and excuses and that I felt the need to expose these people and returned their insults with explanation (and also insults as a payback).

Just take a look at page 4 of this thread, he insulted everyone who posted their hate for this lab by calling them "circle jerk" when we have not done anything to him.

Thanks for the response.
"Let those with infinite free time pave the road with their corpses." - reboticon
i hate lab because it is not shaped strand lel.
"
crystalwitch wrote:

Thanks for the response.

If you're interested to write down your love for labs, try making your input here

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1914356

; )
Last edited by YoursTruly86 on Jun 21, 2017, 7:50:55 AM
"
Sexcalibure wrote:
this thread would have been fun to read if it was for the fucking walls of text...

that's intentional.

the aim here is just to produce a high page count on the topic to make it look like alot of conplaints exist.

this is best done by provoking long responds, quoting them with a few words and choose them wisely to make people respond to them. then go back to quote them again.

thread needs to be locked i guess.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
"
vio wrote:

that's intentional.

the aim here is just to produce a high page count on the topic to make it look like alot of conplaints exist.

Mea culpa!
If you actually read the WoTs, they're not at all about loving or hating the lab. Although I can't blame anyone for not reading them.
Bird lover of Wraeclast
Las estrellas te iluminan - Hoy te sirven de guía
Te sientes tan fuerte que piensas - que nadie te puede tocar
"
vio wrote:
"
Sexcalibure wrote:
this thread would have been fun to read if it was for the fucking walls of text...

that's intentional.

this is best done by provoking long responds, quoting them with a few words and choose them wisely to make people respond to them. then go back to quote them again.

thread needs to be locked i guess.

nope.
"
Mikrotherion wrote:
"
vio wrote:

that's intentional.

Mea culpa!
If you actually read the WoTs, they're not at all about loving or hating the lab. Although I can't blame anyone for not reading them.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1912554/page/12

"
Mikrotherion wrote:

My work here is done, I'm out.

"
Mikrotherion wrote:

I for one am closing this, for want of a better word, discussion.

This is why i gave a accurate assessment of PERSON A on page 13 > Lastly, he is an extreme hypocrite and a careless one. Often, he would say one thing but in actual fact, he truly meant another thing as he got caught saying that easily.

Again LMNAO not just from this example, but from the entire thread itself his hypocritical behavior is just too many..
Last edited by YoursTruly86 on Jun 21, 2017, 10:23:47 AM
"
YoursTruly86 wrote:

"
Mikrotherion wrote:

"
Mikrotherion wrote:

This is why i gave a accurate assessment of PERSON A on page 13 > Lastly, he is an extreme hypocrite and a careless one. Often, he would say one thing but in actual fact, he truly meant another thing as he got caught saying that easily.

I closed that discussion, and I did not open it again. Just explained to Vio that this "discussion" wasn't at all about loving or hating the lab and surely not intended (at least not by me), to raise the page count of the thread.

Now, I'm closing THIS discussion here as well, before really opening it.
Not everything posted in a thread made by you is directed at you, nor necessarily are posts that appear close to posts that you made.
For clarity's sake: this post was indeed directed at you, YoursTruly86.
Bird lover of Wraeclast
Las estrellas te iluminan - Hoy te sirven de guía
Te sientes tan fuerte que piensas - que nadie te puede tocar
i love lab....best place to make fast currencies , piece of cake to achieve....i 'll never understand those who hate that.....
learning is a painful process ... knowledge is the most deadly weapon.
"
Mikrotherion wrote:
"
YoursTruly86 wrote:

"
Mikrotherion wrote:

"
Mikrotherion wrote:

I closed that discussion, and I did not open it again. Just explained to Vio that this "discussion" wasn't at all about loving or hating the lab and surely not intended (at least not by me), to raise the page count of the thread.

Now, I'm closing THIS discussion here as well, before really opening it.
Not everything posted in a thread made by you is directed at you, nor necessarily are posts that appear close to posts that you made.
For clarity's sake: this post was indeed directed at you, YoursTruly86.

I am really happy that I gave a very accurate assessment of PERSON A's character as well as yours. Btw, Person A looked just like you or did You looked just like Person A or is it both are the same person? LOL? Btw, what made you changed your mind and revealed the hypocrisy again?
Last edited by YoursTruly86 on Jun 21, 2017, 10:45:22 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info