Post your reason why you hate doing labs.

Labs & trials are low effort tack-on content. Not wasting any of my valuable time in that garbage.
FREE GAME NO BITCHING :)
lol @ entire thread x) Has the forums seen a more nonconstructive and pointless thread?
"
Frankenberry wrote:
Has the forums seen a more nonconstructive and pointless thread?

We could do a strawpoll to take votes on this question..
"
Frankenberry wrote:
lol @ entire thread x) Has the forums seen a more nonconstructive and pointless thread?

I would wager that you have been around long enough to know the answer ;)
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
There are some ways to make Izaro fights easier & survive the traps in general if the dps and/or survivability is a problem.

1) Get movements skills and 1-2 Quicksilver flasks
2) Minor god Ryslatha for auto life flask recharge.
3) Search & activate dark shrines to get buffs like:
inc. life & mana regeneration, less trap damage, deactivated traps in final encounter, divine shrine

Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Only usable with Ethanol Flasks
Last edited by gandhar0 on Nov 2, 2017, 10:27:24 PM
labs are pretty fun

i run at 5k health, but nothing the uber lab throws me can be considered challenging. the only issue i have is when i'm lagging, but that's mostly on myself and not the content. everything izaro throws at you can be dodged, traps are just be ran through as long as you have flasks that stop bleeding. i think, perhaps in the past, uber lab was a pain but with the improvements made, you can easily do it now. dark shrines are incredible, i get them every time and i make sure to collect every key, its really rewarding. everyone's experience is different but i fundamentally believe that if you pay attention, collect the dark shrines and run the right flasks, uber lab is both fun and rewarding. you don't necessarily have to have amazing gear either, i just run an atziri and a death's oath. lol
i love the lab, i hate run 200 lab for 1 enchant
Because there's no re-entry if the game crashes or you get DC'd for whatever reason.

Otherwise I don't mind lab, I have a dedicated RF uber lab/Atziri farmer char that makes it a piece of cake. But losing an offering and the last half hour of my life to a client crash that's GGG's fault in the first place... that really makes me want to throw something against a wall.
I really don't get this "it's not hard/it's a piece of cake now/the lab is OK because it's a walk in the park".

It's like... Just because it's easy, it's "OK"? As long as things are easy, i don't care about other stuff? The difficulty wasn't and isn't the problem with the lab. Never has been, never will be.
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info