Solo Self-Found Statistics

Using Warchief is like playing with cheats.
Zero challenge and boring as f***.
Last edited by Lothorienn on May 8, 2017, 5:41:01 AM
"
"
Fyndel wrote:
what tells us that ? ancestral warchief is damn to strong the base dmg is way to high for a totemskill and gem slot save

That's what I keep saying, but people call me a retard for pointing it out. At least now I have something to show them.

Don't you mean they called you cpt obvious?
"
Kaw wrote:
"
DasName wrote:
"
Kaw wrote:
It is really hard to get decent rare items and it seemed impossible to get decent rare 1h weapons.

Out of curiosity what items are you talking about and what were you looking for?
Crafting is a powerful tool and you usualy can get 2 good rolls, 1 decent roll and 1 mastercraft without problems as long as they are not stupid items like daggers/wands.

I did not find any 1h weapon with >200pdps and identified any ilvl70 1handed weapon I found.
I tried to craft a fair >200 pdps ilvl 83 claw (after regal) and after 1200 alts and 20 regals I had nothing.

This is all too typical in SSF, I complained about drop rates, particularly once you hit merc back in closed beta and was shut down by all the traders telling anyone who would listen that the game is built around trading. Having played self imposed SSF rules since closed beta it is extremely frustrating to have builds hit a gear wall having used all my currency crafting and still being unable to progress. When you are trading away all your unwanted drops it is much easier to maintain a healthy pool of currency for crafting, and trading, something unavailable to SSF players.

I am aware there are strong builds that are less reliant on gear drops but who the hell wants to play the same build league after league? I certainly don't, and frankly, in a reasonably well balanced game you would not have to. As a result I have played much less since closed beta than I would otherwise have done.
Regards Hexcaliber
Last edited by Hexcaliber on May 8, 2017, 6:29:20 AM
tfw the statistics don't apply to you. I've got 2 lv 80+ characters in ssf and they're an occultist and a trickster. well, okay, the first one is ci so going with the flow with that one.. the trickster is lifebased flicker who dies all the time. still fun tho, ridiculous clearspeed, and this is what it's all about, right?

anyway we learn that ssf people aren't better is any way. they play the same old boring meta that trade people play (in general of course) and they go ssf because trading is annoying or they simply want to feel superior.

I like making builds out of the crap I find and trading is boring so ssf is the right place to be. also sc cause of crappy builds that are fun for a while but avoiding death is impossible most of the time.

having these extra ladders for ssf is amazing, tho, now folks like me can compare their progress in the beginning of a league, too. it was kinda impossible before, since traders will always be faster.

anyway, great statistics, thx!
Hey, hey! It's the Postal Dude! Get him!
I mean it is not surprising at all. It would actually be a lot more interesting to see level 90~95 comparisons. I'd bet on a lot more shared items, since life based builds in SSF would start to fall off heavily as the limitation of a small life pool becomes more and more apparent.

Also, if this isn't a clear cut example of how absolutely broken flasks are as an item base right now, I don't know what will. Pathfinder will only be good as long as flasks are broken and availability of Vinktar's basically explains why you won't see Pathfinder in SSF. I really don't know how to fix this because the commitment to make flasks the best offensive and defensive option 2+ years ago has now reached a point where balance for them can't exist in the current state of the game. GL balance team.
Atziri's Promise

Am I missing something?

I had four of those drop from Atziri and I vendored all except one. What is so special about this item, that it´s considered "good"?!
Last edited by Ygidua on May 8, 2017, 6:49:08 AM
i'm a bit bored it's like 2 week on non news but news like wtf who even care ? the change about the dot build o great i'm very interested and hype for this.... who care ? you announce the lunch of the beta test for late april erly may and it's like 2/3 week you are joking us whit non news or post of the enviroment, enviroment like to clear and non creepy like before (put in more brigtness and clearing poligonics dosen't meaning more ambientation but just like a cartoon grapich like all the other game)

actually this new's it's obiysly warchief (relly no one can immagine the most played build was a build whit 0 cost [bad roll facebraker and a 6 link] power farming shaper) holy crap who even care ?

The meta dramma o my god.

Just wake up the meta it's a shit like following the streamer making theyr build and play same shit again and again and again. Somthing need to get buffed somthing need to get nerfed but actually i'm pretty sure the ggg know what they need to do on this. they tell like 8 months ago life gonna be buffed,
and ppl keep talking shit about es life and what to nerf what to buff when the only and keep gona get hype for the same thing we know...

So pls if you don't have interessing news coz you don't respect your word or coz you are going late on your plan don't post shit like statistic new micro trans 3 mob and 4 old enviroment and one new coz a lot of ppl says hype but i think they lost theyr brain whit the hype that thing's just make ppl sulty not hype

gl hf
What we want to see is you GGG telling us that asynchronous trade is coming soon and put an end to the insanity of trade chat and "seller is AFK" or no responses from whispering the seller. Playing SSF because of the archaic and bad trade function is asinine. We don't want SSF statistics, we want an end to the frustration of trade chat and an end to playing SSF.
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
Good stats. I'd personally like to see comparison stats on challenge progression as well as transfers out of SSF and at what point.

I myself started SSF but moved over when I realized completing even to 36 was untenable for my style of play. Disappointing.
Last edited by Tindraa on May 8, 2017, 7:41:43 AM
"
Hexcaliber wrote:
This is all too typical in SSF, I complained about drop rates, particularly once you hit merc back in closed beta and was shut down by all the traders telling anyone who would listen that the game is built around trading.

GGG has specifically said that the game is built around trading.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info