Solo Self-Found Statistics

"
XeroSlayer wrote:
Are those skills listed in order of most used cause there is no damn way cyclone is higher than both BF and BV

They are listed in order of most used.

what tells us that ? ancestral warchief is damn to strong the base dmg is way to high for a totemskill and gem slot save
Every Class 100
Discord Alex22#8812 if u cant catch me online in Poe
"
Fyndel wrote:
what tells us that ? ancestral warchief is damn to strong the base dmg is way to high for a totemskill and gem slot save
IMHO spell totem and Ranged attack totem shouldnt have penalties

losing a slot is the penalty

Warchief is just way too powerful
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
"
One clear takeaway from our data was that players in the SSF leagues are significantly more likely to opt for Hardcore, but that was not the only notable difference.

Any chance of getting the actual numbers for the SC/HC split in both SSF and non-SSF leagues then?
Nobody use deaful attack what a shame!

No ascendant, hierophant,saboteur or even deadeye that make sense!
In order to get rid of clearspeed meta cap global movement speed at 100% but make all skills instant so everything feels great.
Last edited by PsVRTwo on May 7, 2017, 8:27:54 PM
Honestly, i though SRS would be in the top 10 for SSF.
"
Diablo 1 axe incoming?

Gargoyle Axe =)
Eager to see some meta changes with 3.0.
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
"
Natalia_GGG wrote:
"
Diablo 1 axe incoming?

Gargoyle Axe =)
Thx XD

It looks great but thats the kind of Mtx i tend to avoid buying

A 2hand weapon mtx that is Base limited

Thats a skin i would have use on one of my staff characters but doesnt work

are you guys planning on making your Mtx and Skin transfer more versatile for 3.0?

ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
Can we have more data like this?

I have played only SSF this league and phew, its hard to get the rare good items.
But the game kindof lasts longer, and this is good.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info