Solo Self-Found Statistics

"
Theshadow5 wrote:
My main problem with SSF and the reason I left: my inability to 6L things. I`m talking 2.5k+ fus without linking. Im talking about countless hours in the hedge maze trying to get the 6L bow (gave up at 3/6 cards).
I even tried the 6L armour div cards and got 2 times a bad armour (I think both were an armour/ES low lvl hybrid).
The league has to account for the unlucky, b/c with trading even the most unlucky of players can chaos-recipe enough for a basic 6L to push them to guardians+. Right now I'm not aware of a solution for the unlucky.

His name is Vorici.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
"
Archwizard wrote:
"
Theshadow5 wrote:
My main problem with SSF and the reason I left: my inability to 6L things. I`m talking 2.5k+ fus without linking. Im talking about countless hours in the hedge maze trying to get the 6L bow (gave up at 3/6 cards).
I even tried the 6L armour div cards and got 2 times a bad armour (I think both were an armour/ES low lvl hybrid).
The league has to account for the unlucky, b/c with trading even the most unlucky of players can chaos-recipe enough for a basic 6L to push them to guardians+. Right now I'm not aware of a solution for the unlucky.

His name is Vorici.

let me explain my journey: I used fuses up until 1.5k thinking "I will probably 6L something by myself and save time/currency". it didnt happen, and at 1.5k I thought "I dont have much time left in the league as it is" and used another ~1k fuses until the league ended (this was breach).

I DID come into legacy thinking I'll save 1.5k fus for 1 special armour but the hedge-maze "porcupine" grinding this league left me dead inside (I did the drillneck div card hunting in breach, and the 6L bow one is so much harder that I lost all willpower XD).
Last edited by Theshadow5 on May 11, 2017, 8:36:18 AM
Fine,

But will be even more interessing if you split the choices for SSF HC/SC

Anyway solo-self found is mostly a HC-like mode, I agree with this.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info