Solo Self-Found Statistics

i only wish hp builds have some love next season. I'm sick of this ES meta.
One reason that necromancer is so high is that if you choose to be a summoner, it's a no brainer to take.

Caster? Choices.

Melee? Choices.

Ranged? Choices.

But summoner? Pretty much necromancer.
I would love a self found league with party enabled no trade ofc.
About the AW as #1: with vaal lightning trap also in the top ten I'm fairly certain that AW is only #1 because it is used as a "utility" setup and not as main damage. Any melee is wise to have a 4-link AW for additional dmg for bosses but will be using something else for main clearing.

It'd be better to see the list of skills used that have at least a 5-link setup.
So ancestral warchief is popular, huh? Dont you say? Maybe because it is low risk high reward build. A FAKE melee build. Abyssus crit-mult should never apply to that thing. Just remove that melee tag, it is an unfair advantage.
Ancestral Warchief? Weird..
I was quite worried about finding the right gear for my SSF raider, but fortunately luck was on my side. Found both a belly, and more importantly:

Sure, you might normally look at that sword and go "That's on "OK' sword I guess for an elemental spectral throw". But for SSF? Yea, was pretty happy about that one.

I'm actually surprised elemental spectral throw wasn't in the SSF list with how reliable it is for damage with wrath and ease of elemental damage on swords, as well as the survivability of how well spectral throw works with vaal pact (lots of fast hits). Oh well, I'll keep enjoying it at least.
"
mrosendahl wrote:
I would love a self found league with party enabled no trade ofc.

Unless you bind gear to the player, as soon as you allow partying you allow trading.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
Its my first league so ill have to try some other builds :)
Tayeule Pis Joue
"
Unless you bind gear to the player, as soon as you allow partying you allow trading.

You could set it up that you select 5 other accounts and all items dropped are allowed to be used by these accounts as well. Basically a bind on pickup, but allows not only you to be the bind, but you + 5 other people.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info