Solo Self-Found Statistics

Nice datam
I wish there was data about challenges done and how many player reach stuff like shaper/uber atziri.
Clawbased supp + carry guide
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2116480
Molten strike brightbeak nonsense guide
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2067539
I played SSF too.
Really liked it not to have to trade. The game was more fun and challenging.
Rare items are in a bad position. It is really hard to get decent rare items and it seemed impossible to get decent rare 1h weapons. GGG announced for 3.0 that there will be even more affixes in 3.0 so rare items will get even worse in 3.0.
Uniques and the unique drop rare is ok for SSF purposes.

So GGG thanks for SSF. Looking forward for 3.0. But please please fix rares a bit and remove useless affixes or improve the affix chance of rare items.
Flasks are OP!
No uncertainty values given... *twitches*

My Raider didn't make the cut. I'm not sure how I feel about not being a statistic.
pathfinder nerf are coming cuz GGG will listen if [Removed by Support] says "flask are OP"

███۞████ಠ益ಠ██ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
I███████████████████].
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤... Get ze Panzer and ze flammenwerfer - kentpachi
Last edited by Scott_GGG on May 8, 2017, 4:29:18 AM
"
Kaw wrote:
It is really hard to get decent rare items and it seemed impossible to get decent rare 1h weapons.



Out of curiosity what items are you talking about and what were you looking for?
Crafting is a powerful tool and you usualy can get 2 good rolls, 1 decent roll and 1 mastercraft without problems as long as they are not stupid items like daggers/wands.

Last edited by DasName on May 8, 2017, 4:19:30 AM
i think, more interesting is what you re merging after the league.... please make the leagcy league like it is to the new coregame....
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ ++HIDEOUT IMPROVEMENT THREAD: ..../view-thread/2179528...++░░░░▒▒▒▒
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
"
loCurnus wrote:
i think, more interesting is what you re merging after the league.... please make the leagcy league like it is to the new coregame....


No thanks. I'm looking forward to a whole new PoE experience with 10 acts, new bosses, etc. Sure, old leagues were interesting, but living in the past is for grampa.
"
DasName wrote:
"
Kaw wrote:
It is really hard to get decent rare items and it seemed impossible to get decent rare 1h weapons.



Out of curiosity what items are you talking about and what were you looking for?
Crafting is a powerful tool and you usualy can get 2 good rolls, 1 decent roll and 1 mastercraft without problems as long as they are not stupid items like daggers/wands.


I did not find any 1h weapon with >200pdps and identified any ilvl70 1handed weapon I found.
I tried to craft a fair >200 pdps ilvl 83 claw (after regal) and after 1200 alts and 20 regals I had nothing.
"
primary skills

"
Vaal Lightning Trap

How about a list of the skills people are actually playing. You know, the skills that have the most connected supports. I don't think people are actually killing monsters with a 5/6 linked Vaal Lightning Trap.
⚡⚡⚡

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info