YOU MORONS CRYING FOR AUCTION HOUSE DIDNT SEE D3

I liked the D3 hardcore AH, no real money, quick and easy trade

seemed to to work for me. What we have now is really just a slightly less efficient version thats dependent on a 3rd party
I dont see any any key!
What they should do is make an AH for a single league to see how it affects the game with no promises that it will make it to the core game.
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
What they should do is make an AH for a single league to see how it affects the game with no promises that it will make it to the core game.

genius

seriously lets test it out and see if the sky falls like some claim lol
I dont see any any key!
"
Shagsbeard wrote:

Yes, at least GGG should be trying out different ways of trading to get feedback and ultimately get a consensus on what works (or not) and is liked by most exiles. Testing out in a temp league to get exile feedback is what is needed. Doing nothing all these years is very bad.
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
Last edited by Arrowneous on Apr 10, 2017, 9:49:48 AM
"
k1rage wrote:
"
Shagsbeard wrote:

genius

seriously lets test it out and see if the sky falls like some claim lol

Bro that would be the biggest (rhymes with clock) tease in the history of (rhymes with clock) teases.

Way to go getting the player base who wants this the rub.

Ever see the (rhymes with sit) hit the fan?

NOT FUN TO CLEAN UP!!!
"The problem with scrubcore is that it is full of of scrubs"
- King Edward the Longshanks
"
eebertay wrote:

Bro that would be the biggest (rhymes with clock) tease in the history of (rhymes with clock) teases.

NOT FUN TO CLEAN UP!!!

BLOCK TEASES HYPE!
If you think the economy now is bad AH will make it much much worse.

Think about it people . The only reason some items still manage to hold their prices is the fact there is no Offline trading and the competition at any given point in a day is limited to the active sellers.

For example if there are 100 Head hunters out there and u try to sell one u only need to compete with people online and actively selling them aswell . With AH all of those would be neatly arranged in descending order 1 click away and all 100 would be competing against each other .

Less rare items would drop to 1 chaos or 1 alch after few days of new league. Bargains and trade deals would be gone. DON'T DO IT .
IGN : xXxNocturnexXx
Last edited by Ecofatalis on Apr 10, 2017, 11:19:26 AM
All you AH lovers should be fucked to death with a mjölner.
Keep your cancerous ideas out of my beloved poe!
Last edited by Laskinaama on Apr 10, 2017, 11:55:04 AM
"
Zaludoz wrote:
Oh no, letting the entire playerbase have access to trading within the game will ruin prices for the few that use it now?...

I say let the prices do down. This is PoE:Action RPG and not PoE:Trade Simulator. Just like D3 most want to bash a bazillion creatures, level up, and try near infinite new builds. Few want to sit in trade chat whispering 1000+ times to the response of "seller is AFK" or get no responce from online player (hey GGG... more than good chance that seller is a player actually playing and not wanting to stop for trading). Also valid point is "Why should only a few have access to buying gear because they are willing to sit in trade chat for hours on end?" That doesn't make any sense at all. GGG makes gear drops be limited to encourage everyone to trade for gear (this is good) but then makes that physical act so frustratingly undesirable that it spawns a sizable quantity of the player base to say "screw the AFK or no response from seller shit!" and play SSF. That just isn't logical or desired by many current SSF players (me included). So GGG fixes trade with some form of async. trade that isn't a full blown auction house (as I described in my previous post here) and many SSF players are happy to engage in trading. Win-win for 99.99% of players. I wonder over the last 5 years how many players perm quit because GGG failed to provide async. trade? Must be many 100s of thousands gone along with their mtx buying. So why is GGG doing this? Laziness? Top < 1% player base that wants exclusive super time consuming trading are providing large financial funding to GGG? What's the real reason (not currently counting fact that all are focused on PoE 3.0.0 but well prior to this)?
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
"
Ecofatalis wrote:
If you think the economy now is bad AH will make it much much worse.

Think about it people . The only reason some items still manage to hold their prices is the fact there is no Offline trading and the competition at any given point in a day is limited to the active sellers.

For example if there are 100 Head hunters out there and u try to sell one u only need to compete with people online and actively selling them aswell . With AH all of those would be neatly arranged in descending order 1 click away and all 100 would be competing against each other .

Less rare items would drop to 1 chaos or 1 alch after few days of new league. Bargains and trade deals would be gone. DON'T DO IT .

items being 1 chaos sounds great... then i could afford to buy stuff
I dont see any any key!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info