YOU MORONS CRYING FOR AUCTION HOUSE DIDNT SEE D3

Well. Action house would be "nice"
2 weeks and you can buy endgame gear under 1ex.
2 weeks and you buy level 12 maps for 1chaos.
3 weeks and you are tired of this game.

Next topic- paragon levels !!!

Last edited by pmpindu on Apr 10, 2017, 1:45:16 PM
"
pmpindu wrote:

to be honest i rarely play for more than the first 3 weeks of a league anyway lol
I dont see any any key!
"
Hyskoa wrote:
I'd actually prefer a marketplace like ragnarok online and everquest had. Could just go to a marketplace and have fun browsing different items everywhere.
The difference most people want is to have an offline/afk trading feature. So we don't have to wait days until someone pops online again.

With a market, it'd still be sufficiently difficult to find a good deal, but there'd be options at least.

Wow I actually remember the Ragnarok marketplace, it was really cool, they even had a class "merchant" you could set up your shop and go AFK. It was pretty cool.
"
pmpindu wrote:

Action house? And how does it differ now? Need endgame gear, go to POEtrade. Need maps, go to POEtrade. Oh wait, there are all scammers and flippers and wannabe stock brokers and GGG cant do anything to them because its a external site! GGG is simply lazy by outsourcing the main aspect of this game which is trading.
"
sarahaustin wrote:
"
pmpindu wrote:

Action house? And how does it differ now? Need endgame gear, go to POEtrade. Need maps, go to POEtrade. Oh wait, there are all scammers and flippers and wannabe stock brokers and GGG cant do anything to them because its a external site! GGG is simply lazy by outsourcing the main aspect of this game which is trading.

Simple ...can't trade while offline ....

THE ONLY REASON there is still some joy left in MFing and uniq drops. Add AH and you basically take out any excitement from loot you have left in this game . Remove POE trade lets go back to Forum and Live trading and u'll see decent uniq's climb in price instead of being dirt cheap trash drop.

It's not a casual game you are not supposed to have the best loot 1 week in . If you could then where is the fun ? Where is the game part ? Mindlessly slaughtering dirt easy end game content while farming currency (the only thing left worth your time) ? Even now its harder and harder to get GOOD gear because the price ranges between DECENT and GOOD gear are astronomical everything but TOP Tier is dirt cheap. Because all the decent uniqs are dirt cheap people left only the option of currency grinding to get stuff. Without POE trade decent items will sell better for higher price helping you get that end game gear faster.

P.S Other possibility is that in order to keep at least some items expensive and some sort of economy they WILL reduce DROP chances by alot !! If you think its hard to find end game gear now IF AH arrives you'll have more luck with a lottery inrl then seeing something drop.
IGN : xXxNocturnexXx
Last edited by Ecofatalis on Apr 10, 2017, 2:39:42 PM
"
Ecofatalis wrote:
"
sarahaustin wrote:
"
pmpindu wrote:

Simple ...can't trade while offline ....

THE ONLY REASON there is still some joy left in MFing and uniq drops. Add AH and you basically take out any excitement from loot you have left in this game . Remove POE trade lets go back to Forum and Live trading and u'll see decent uniq's climb in price instead of being dirt cheap trash drop.

It's not a casual game you are not supposed to have the best loot 1 week in . If you could then where is the fun ? Where is the game part ? Mindlessly slaughtering dirt easy end game content while farming currency (the only thing left worth your time) ? Even now its harder and harder to get GOOD gear because the price ranges between DECENT and GOOD gear are astronomical everything but TOP Tier is dirt cheap. Because all the decent uniqs are dirt cheap people left only the option of currency grinding to get stuff. Without POE trade decent items will sell better for higher price helping you get that end game gear faster.

P.S Other possibility is that in order to keep at least some items expensive and some sort of economy they WILL reduce DROP chances by alot !! If you think its hard to find end game gear now IF AH arrives you'll have more luck with a lottery inrl then seeing something drop.

Bingo.
At least some are thinking :)
"
sarahaustin wrote:
"
pmpindu wrote:

this^

its as if GGG is saying we want you to trade.... but we also want it to be a pain in the arse
I dont see any any key!
INSTANT GRATIFICATION KILLS !!!

THE CHASE IS REAL!

I SPENT 25 CHAOS ROLLING THIS!

WHAT WILL I SPEND CHAOS ON IF THERES AN AUCTION HOUSE???

GG ITEM FOR 1 CHAOS THEN WHAT???

BRO?!
"The problem with scrubcore is that it is full of of scrubs"
- King Edward the Longshanks
"
eebertay wrote:

THE CHASE IS REAL!

BRO?!

um you could have purchased something better on PoE.trade for way way less lol
I dont see any any key!
"
k1rage wrote:
"
eebertay wrote:

THE CHASE IS REAL!

BRO?!

um you could have purchased something better on PoE.trade for way way less lol
Not on SSF though. ;)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info