YOU MORONS CRYING FOR AUCTION HOUSE DIDNT SEE D3

"
Yo I fucking made so MUCH MONEY irl in D3 AH paid some fucking bills.

right lol, it was the first and only time in my life that i was making a living playing video games. wanna sub to my twitch? :P
"
kashyko wrote:
"
Iamod wrote:
On the flip side of having an AH. I've met most of my friends on this game THROUGH trading and haggling. With an AH instead, there's no haggling(offering and counter offering) or any socializing whatosever.

On the flip side dont having an AH. Most people dont play poe anymore because of the trading system...

it spends to much time for people they play maybe 8 hours in a week! 4 hours of them they have to sell,trade or looking for some stuff. for them its an trading simulator and not a game.

its not 1999 anymore.....

the trading system how it is right now. SUX!

its unfriendly for the normal players!

Unfriendly would not be how i would describe it, more like unkown to normal and new players, because it is NOT in game.
IGN:Axe_Crazy
"
Aim_Deep wrote:

"rich?" $500-$2000? How poor are you people? I made about $2500 of RMAH nice pocket change but a 1 bedroom apartment is $2500 a month where I live. Hardly rich. All told I made about 75 cents an hour playing D3.. Thats like some third world income.

Yes it's rich for about 98% of world population, and it's actually quite close to 2nd world incomes as well. You will get paid 1.5 usd per hour for watching the parking lot at night and it's only 200km from germany (1st world country).
Besides, unless you are having sex with extremely undesirable women, who you wouldn't brought home otherwise if you lived with some dudes, I can't see the point of renting the whole flat for yourself. Flats are meant to be rented by at least a couple. Besides if apartment costs 2500 here, I guess minimal wage is on par.
Why bother finding a Mirror of Kalandra if it can be [Removed by Support]
Killing the Elder or Shaper while following someone's build is like finding a street using google maps - such an achievement!
Last edited by Prostitute4Money on May 14, 2017, 7:04:15 PM
D3 AH was bad because you could pay real money to get in-game items. That's it.
If it would be done properly i.e. :
- you could put things into auction house and go on about your business
- check your ah account later and just pick up whatever you've got back on sells
then I would be a happy camper.

For now I only buy stuff from AH ..through poe.trade.
I don't sell. You just get too much stuff to price check each piece. Who knows maybe I have hundreds of chaos orbs worth of stuff in my stash. No idea.

Saying stuff like "oh AH is a terrible idea!!! wtf man!!?!" is like saying "no I don't use poe.trade at all". Which is true if you're in ssf/hc-ssf. But for those that are not (me included) in-game properly done AH would make the game much more friendly.

Simple fact that poe.trade even exists should be shaming to them devs.
What respectable company leaves crucial elements of the game (like trading) to be done by 3rd party/outside/community?

I guess it's just the mark of times we live in. Games come out unfinished (b-but it's beta, b-but it just came out, b-but patch will fix it, etc... that type of cancer everywhere), over 50% kickstart stuff is scam, plastic is everywhere, quality is equated to it's potential life span so it will break down just after it's warranty dies and you will never buy a car that will run flawlessly for 5+ years unless you find some 20+ year old one that have been kept in a garage in pristine state.

TL;DR version :

GGG - look up poe.trade. Copy paste it into the game -> improve it so you can put stuff in and it will sell/buy/collect so when you're done running labs/maps/etc you can open it up -> collect goodies and go on about your business (or send it via in-game mail/package/into bonus AH page to your stash...or WHATEVER).

AND

DO NOT INCLUDE REAL MONEY TRANSACTIONS IN IT.

I.e. you cannot buy 6L Kaom's/Belly/Shavronne/etc for 10$. You just don't. Never EVER.
Simple as that.

P.S. I think long time supporters (and anyone who recently put a lot of money to POE) should be furious at GGG for including AH to Xbox version of the game.... and not to PC.
Life Is But A Dream...
Last edited by lazytopaz on Aug 28, 2017, 7:08:29 AM
Yes auctions... make it sells like poe.trade it would be much faster

Say you want to sell this Weapon for 1x you just put it up and it instant sells instead of having to message a person, wait for reply, If replied join party and go to hide out and then trade.

It basically saving time instead of getting either replied "Sold" available or anything
The RMAH was absolutely amazing. The only people that complained were those that weren't smart enough to make money off it. The feels when you woke up every morning with money deposits, oh the good days.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info