[3.1] SHAPER Kill __ 14675 HP___7000 HP regen_Tanky Righteous Fire 1 million+ DPS

Yes I got a way to shock bosses whitout using vinktar or lightning trap, but I need items from Legacy and they keep running the league. Same reason for Essence drain + contagion. I bought lvl 21 SR and spell totem in legacy because in standard I only got lvl 19 spell totem and lvl 13 SR.

Beside this is so fun with ED+contagion. I see mobs dying outside RF circle and sometimes the contagion is spreading so fast that I kill outside screen.
The proper setup is with Spell totem + SR + Elemental focus atm, but will swich to increasing burning damage in 3.0 because it gives more damage.
look what i make :D i have kill uber ez if u have any sugest how i can upgrade build tell me
im runung 3 aura and 2 curse
my jew are bed i know it but im working on it :D
Last edited by tri3d on Jun 20, 2017, 11:27:47 AM
Yes I got a way to shock bosses whitout using vinktar or lightning trap, but I need items from Legacy and they keep running the league. Same reason for Essence drain + contagion. I bought lvl 21 SR and spell totem in legacy because in standard I only got lvl 19 spell totem and lvl 13 SR.

Beside this is so fun with ED+contagion. I see mobs dying outside RF circle and sometimes the contagion is spreading so fast that I kill outside screen.
The proper setup is with Spell totem + SR + Elemental focus atm, but will swich to increasing burning damage in 3.0 because it gives more damage.

Thanks for that, I spent a good chunk of today testing out different iterations on the theme. I finally went ST+SR myself and noticed a huge boost in dps. (75k dps from just totem with 9k life gear)

Id say my gear is pretty 'normal' while being good and these are the links i settled on:

1L Purity of fire in +3 gems ring
3L for boss melting: (in Doon for Iron Will boost) SpellTotem-ScorchingRay-ElementalFocus
3L in shield: StoneGolem-EnduringCry-Vitality
4L Righteous fire in gloves for 30% dot damage
4L for ease of life curse+fortify: Cyclone-fortify-curseonhit-EleWeakness/Enfeeble
4L for crit proc: CWDT1-BV7-IncreasedCrit (high)-ImmortalCall/MoltenShell/TempestShield (pick1)

There is such tight space for gems due to Kaoms but it fits all except shock and a proper mobility spell

do you think this works?
Last edited by Armilliath on Jun 20, 2017, 11:50:12 AM
"
tri3d wrote:
look what i make :D i have kill uber ez if u have any sugest how i can upgrade build tell me
im runung 3 aura and 2 curse
my jew are bed i know it but im working on it :D

Very nice indeed. I guess you are overcapped on all resistances. If that's the case maybe to put a similar stats coral ring instead of Entropy Grasp to gain the 30 life implicit. I would drop the blood rage and put frenzy. I know is harder to hit a mob from time to time, but frenzy will give 100% a frenzy charge on hit, and especially at bosses with no minions is easy to get the charges up.

Otherwise the gear is great and you have to start working on lab to get the enhance: 40% RF damage on helm, commandment of light on gloves (create consecrated ground when you are hit with a critical, and it gives 4% life regeneration, and on boots 2% HP regenerated/second if you were hit recently).

For Doon see the Spell totem + SR + Ele focus or increased burning discussion on last page. ED is fun but SR will give a huge boost.
Last edited by Piftiuta on Jun 20, 2017, 3:27:49 PM
Piftiuta thanks for the very fun build!

Could you please check out my gear? Is it possible to take down uber atziri and shaper with this gear?

I have 10.1k HP with Kaom Way and 10.5k (change craft on neck for STR) with
(dont decide yet what is better - HP pool or regen + 1 EC)

Gems are rotated - for bossfights i will change BV+Flammability for Cyclone+Enfeeble and Inc Area for Conc Area also I will change my Doon setup for SP+SC+EF (just read about that setup)
Last edited by exLTv1z on Jun 20, 2017, 3:54:29 PM
"
Armilliath wrote:

1L Purity of fire in +3 gems ring
3L for boss melting: (in Doon for Iron Will boost) SpellTotem-ScorchingRay-ElementalFocus
3L in shield: StoneGolem-EnduringCry-Vitality
4L Righteous fire in gloves for 30% dot damage
4L for ease of life curse+fortify: Cyclone-fortify-curseonhit-EleWeakness/Enfeeble
4L for crit proc: CWDT1-BV7-IncreasedCrit (high)-ImmortalCall/MoltenShell/TempestShield (pick1)
There is such tight space for gems due to Kaoms but it fits all except shock and a proper mobility spell
do you think this works?

I know we are tight on gems due to kaom, but the life increase is too good vs belly. Not to mention that you get more life + 40% increased fire damage. So your RF melts faster the mobs so they don't get to hit you so better survivability.

Your gem setup looks just fine. The ring is saving you 2 gem slots basically (PoF + empower).
is there no way to do it with no delirium gloves? because with the new burning damage support gem you can do 5 or 6 links (with other new support gems)
ign: pikachu_i_choose_you
"
exLTv1z wrote:
Piftiuta thanks for the very fun build!

Could you please check out my gear? Is it possible to take down uber atziri and shaper with this gear?

I have 10.1k HP with Kaom Way and 10.5k (change craft on neck for STR) with
(dont decide yet what is better - HP pool or regen + 1 EC)

Gems are rotated - for bossfights i will change BV+Flammability for Cyclone+Enfeeble and Inc Area for Conc Area also I will change my Doon setup for SP+SC+EF (just read about that setup)

I don't know what jewels you got to tell about shaper. The problem with it is like this, not enough damage you loose Zana to minions then you die in the violet rain and loose portals. If you know well the shaper mechanics you can dodge the vortexes and put them on the edge of map so they won't bother you even the fight last longer. Also even you loose Zana you can prolong the fight with minions to give her time to recover. So with enough skills you can do Shaper even if the damage is not super high (try use the SR totem, use frenzy to hit shaper to gain charges, and use offensive curse on it).

Uber Atziri is a easy. Dont let Vaals to slam you, use IC at trio, and don't stay in the lighting storm of Atziri (yellow ones). If double blast catch you be quick and press the flasks. If you killed some normal Atziri then you know the mechanics and uber is a joke.
Last edited by Piftiuta on Jun 20, 2017, 4:19:07 PM
"
kudaranai wrote:
is there no way to do it with no delirium gloves? because with the new burning damage support gem you can do 5 or 6 links (with other new support gems)

Only if we got new working gems in 3.0. Atm no new gem is working with RF. Maybe they will change it, but as it is we are still stuck with 4L. RF-EleFocus-BurningDamage - Con Eff(for bosses) or AoE (for maps). We can use 5L belly for all 5 gems and we don't have to swap but the damage is lower because: life with belly is lower, no 40% fire damage from Kaom, no 30% MORE damage from essence craft. So why bother to use 5L with bad results when we got succesfull 4L? It works with Dellirium gloves or Horror Helms btw... but still 4L.

Any way we will see if they change any gems to work with RF in 3.0
Last edited by Piftiuta on Jun 20, 2017, 4:25:09 PM
hello everybody,

i want just share my vision for making this build for a starting new league, i cant use pastebin so take the code on this link : https://jpst.it/10aHo -- copy/paste first in your notepad, delete space and the footer .. and after copy/paste in path of building (version : 1.4.35 with beta 3.0 tree)

i use your tree with gem lvl 17 for a lvl 80 marauder with merciless enchant, none endgame but this is like how the marauder can look like at lvl 80

so no unique only yellow, not amazing rolls, all the content is completely doable (bad rolls, affordable rare item, no kaom .. just a 5L chest, no dory or doon an affordable rare void sceptre)

what do you think about this ? for me its just an idea what your marauder look like if you start a new league and want to play only RF

What i can see its a pretty good effective dps ? 80k with RF

ps : (sorry for my bad english :p)

EDIT : change v2 (lvl85 // 123k dps) : http://text-share.com/view/c39964d2 <- copy/paste code POB
Last edited by Prostylz on Jun 21, 2017, 10:43:06 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info