[3.1] SHAPER Kill __ 14675 HP___7000 HP regen_Tanky Righteous Fire 1 million+ DPS

It's actually from the weapon. Doon Cuebiyari has 15-18 cast speed.

Actually I've done two small errors in calculations. Burning Damage is 60% more not 70% and max stacks on SR burn for 420% more damage instead of 480%. This inflated the DPS a bit, but nothing too drastic.
Last edited by azmodael on Jun 13, 2017, 4:03:08 PM
When is over 100K DPS of course it worth using it. And as it is looks like a good improvement.
hi!
I just wanna ask you a noob question.
why dont you pick life and area nodes on witcher side such as blast radius and cruel preparation?
and there are some area nodes such as amplify on templar side too.
thanks.
Hi, on first page I put a tab (3rd) with RF area in which I also mention the post on page 3 because people put this question quite often (so please read that too).

Spoiler

Since last major patch RF radius become known number and it increase with the leveling.
So RF radius for fully leveled gem is base 18 + 5 from level = 23 units
The RF area is pi*R^2 = 1661
If you take some nodes like Amplify you get 26% increased area (4 points counting the link)
so the the area will become 1661*1.26=2093.
This will give us a radius of ~25.8. Let's say 26 units.
So is up to you if you consider 4 point investment to worth this increase. For me is meaningless.

In the end vs trash mobs it matters not as they are melted away so quick. Vs bosses not the lack of area will kill you, but (assuming you are resist capped) the one shot due to insufficient life pool.
So I preffer investing points in getting max increase life % and life regeneration%.

I would take those life nodes on which side, 20% increased life, but to get to them I must spend 6 passives which i don't have. If I have those points I would go first to tireless which gives me also 20% life but for 5 passives. Then I would go to purity of flesh witch for 6 passives gives me 20% life and some chaos resist. The tree as it is is for my lvl 97. The final target for lvl 100 is to take another jew slot probably, but we will have to see how it is the tree at that moment.

What I try to explain you is that I invested 6 points in Blodless because were last 6 points I got for placement. If i need 1 point at a moment to take MoM for example, I would respec those 6 points from blodless to tireless, downgrade from 23% to 20% life increase, but free 1 passive. Otherwise it cost me at least 4% life to renounce to one passive point.
Last edited by Piftiuta on Jun 14, 2017, 2:06:55 AM
double
Last edited by Piftiuta on Jun 14, 2017, 1:53:09 AM
Is there any reason why you dont use Opal rings ?
You get more damage from life + str coral than from an elemental damage opal.
Will get back with numbers when I get home.
WoW, yes I like the idea with coral rings,

I have one Opal ring with:
22% elemental
79 Life
40 str
40 dex
25% cold res but my secound ring will be coral ring for sure, they are not so expensive, I like that they roll like really high life,

I think they can not beat good rolled Opal rings like this, but they are deffenetly very very good starting rings to get, or even equal

I was just wondering why nobody asked you about opal rings.
Ok, got the numbers for implicit as the rest of stats can vary greatly.
I did change only the implicit so I swaped 30HP from coral with 25% elemental from opal.
So changing both rings means loosing ~250 HP but gain about 11K DPS.

So yes is an viable option especially as you got yours with high life roll and str. Just roll some blessed orbs to get max for implicit. Also can craft some lightning or cold damage to have it for EE processing.
If you don't need those, then craft 20% increasing armour ( a bit expensive tho).
thx, pretty solid build, I like it, and for HC you just need do some litle changes. good job !

forgot to ask, is it a good idea to craft ES on belt and neck ? I do litle bit more dmg but a also get more dmg . ( its the only free slot i can craft )
Last edited by Achazu on Jun 14, 2017, 9:04:22 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info