UBER LAB IS FUCKED

Gotta admit the last time I complained was when a single trap killed me when it was first released, felt unjust going from 100-0 because 1 spike trap. I absolutely hate lab but I've done it numberous times, trust me people do lab even if they hate it and say nothing against it.

I'm confused if people are joking or not but it takes like 5 minutes to complete uber lab with a faster character and 10 minutes max with a slow(if your build doesn't take 20 minutes to kill a tier 6 boss)
Last edited by NetherPrime on Apr 10, 2017, 10:36:07 AM
Yeah, I run the lab cause I have to, even though I hate the idea, I suck it up.
Would definitelly get a party going in case they allow to get ascended via alternative methods.

The question is, how many actually quit because they refuse to suck it up. Probably not that much, but still, feels pretty damn too forced controversial content. And by controversial I mean "do not dare to crash or DC before it is over, or else your pain will double"
NO ONE SHALL CRITICIZE THE LABYRINTH!

Make sure you are wearing your:

Or else they'll get you for complaining about it.
It's not that bad if you don't do it :D
Lab is enjoyed by masochists, designed by sadists. Pretty much.

Just look at some of their names: "Trial of Lingering Pain". That will give you a clue.
"
NetherPrime wrote:
Gotta admit the last time I complained was when a single trap killed me when it was first released, felt unjust going from 100-0 because 1 spike trap. I absolutely hate lab but I've done it numberous times, trust me people do lab even if they hate it and say nothing against it.

I'm confused if people are joking or not but it takes like 5 minutes to complete uber lab with a faster character and 10 minutes max with a slow(if your build doesn't take 20 minutes to kill a tier 6 boss)

NetherPrime, thank you for voicing your opinion on the labyrinth. I agree with your assessment of labyrinth. I'd say the large majority do not like it but, most just do it for the ascendancy points or the big pinata loot explosion at the end, depending on their tolerance for not fun game play. I've added your name to the list of people that believe labyrinth has problems or should be made truly optional at number 753. Over 300 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 750 posters in support

A note about times, the median for the normal legacy labyrinth ladder right now is 17 minutes 20 seconds.

Here's a summary of NetherPrime's profile.

Last Visited:
Apr 10, 2017

Total Forum Posts:
340 (0.22 posts per day)

Legacy Supporter
Awakening Supporter

For those paranoid people in the Looney Toons category that think there's only a handful of people that think that labyrinth has problems, study NetherPrime's summary profile and start on the path that will lead you to sanity by admitting to yourself that NetherPrime is not an alt account. Oh and if GGG is reading this, please fix it or make this content truly optional. It will significantly improve the game for many people.

edit:
"
QuiquePoE wrote:
Lab is enjoyed by masochists, designed by sadists. Pretty much.

Just look at some of their names: "Trial of Lingering Pain". That will give you a clue.

+1

edit2:
Oops sorry QuiquePoE, I missed checking you earlier and checked just now, you weren't on the list. Thank you for voicing your opinion about the "sadistic" labyrinth. As the list grows longer our voice grows stronger.
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
Last edited by Turtledove on Apr 10, 2017, 4:05:54 PM
Generating the worlds supply of salt up in this
Been almost a year since I've quit playing POE - the implementation of uber trials and lab was the last straw for me.
POE was and still is the game I've dedicated more time but that kind of gameplay ruined the game to me.
My appreciation to all those who had the will and care about the game to give feedback. Even if someone uses stronger words, that does not mean their feedback is invalid. The post I myself made before quitting could have some different writing, but I think its not hard to understand what leads that: frustration and disappointment.
"
Been almost a year since I've quit playing POE - the implementation of uber trials and lab was the last straw for me.
POE was and still is the game I've dedicated more time but that kind of gameplay ruined the game to me.
My appreciation to all those who had the will and care about the game to give feedback. Even if someone uses stronger words, that does not mean their feedback is invalid. The post I myself made before quitting could have some different writing, but I think its not hard to understand what leads that: frustration and disappointment.

lab.is.easy.git.gud.
"
Turtledove wrote:

A note about times, the median for the normal legacy labyrinth ladder right now is 17 minutes 20 seconds.

I never knew that, I personally haven't found it difficult to complete it as such I expected others to be the same. Thank you for the information, kinda difficult to not think of myself as "average" sometimes.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info