UBER LAB IS FUCKED

This is the most bullshit part of the stupid fucking game.
How can you justify having fucked up traps that kill so fucking fast in the fucking dark.
6 fucking offerings I just went through and I finally got to the last phase and get fucking 1 shot.
1 SHOT!
[Removed by Support]
THEN ONE SHOT!
JUSTIFY THAT.
[Removed by Support]
FUCK THE STUPID LAB.
Last edited by Nichelle_GGG on Mar 23, 2017, 3:50:58 PM
Last bumped on Apr 26, 2017, 5:23:17 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
*sigh*
"If we don't end wars, wars will end us."
Wow get some perspective please. You're talking about a video game and saying people deserve to be hurt in real life for it.
Holy rage LOL

Wishing death on people damn

Appropriate account name though
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
@SoiledPride
Thank you for voicing your opinion that the Uber Lab Is Fucked. I've added your name and thread to the lists. Over 300 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 740 posters in support

BTW, I believe your assessment to be accurate even though I've never tried the Uber Lab. I've run a few uber trials

and the uber trials are so extremely boring and irritating that I never went into enough of the uber trials to get all the required trials done to be allowed into uber lab. Note that my boring irritating assessment has nothing to do with dying. I don't think I ever died in any trial.

"
Wow get some perspective please. You're talking about a video game and saying people deserve to be hurt in real life for it.

Give the guy a break. He's obviously just upset and ranting. I admit to some similar rage on my part when I first went into the labyrinth. It wasn't because I died. It was rage because I felt like my favorite game of all time had just been turned into shit. I didn't wish death on the designers but, I did feel that they should be fired.
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
Last edited by Turtledove on Mar 23, 2017, 3:40:34 PM
first of all holy shit man you're angry and no turtledove that shit isn't right. Secondly 1 shots happen all the time in this game, it's not lab specific, it's just how the game ended up getting balanced.
"
Give the guy a break. He's obviously just upset and ranting.

Ehm... no that is actually just a tiny bit short of being flat out criminal.
"
j33bus wrote:
first of all holy shit man you're angry and no turtledove that shit isn't right. Secondly 1 shots happen all the time in this game, it's not lab specific, it's just how the game ended up getting balanced.

This is true, however, you don't need to spend another 45 minutes to get back to that boss that one shot you anywhere else in the game.
"
ewolow wrote:
"
j33bus wrote:

This is true, however, you don't need to spend another 45 minutes to get back to that boss that one shot you anywhere else in the game.

Arguably that's still a game balance issue that perceived as a lab issue due to the psuedo HC nature, but not really a lab issue.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info