UBER LAB IS FUCKED

"
aldorus wrote:
"
mezmery wrote:
"
aldorus wrote:

I would say - BOOST the lab difficulty, increase the rewards and last but not least, separate Ascendancy points like immediatelly.

25c per run is not enough? monday run was 5 min for any char.

Don't understand the 25c part, however, if you are indeed talking about Uber lab, then you MUST add in the time needed to find all six Trials in the first place.

poe.trade for offerings
/global 820 accomplishes all 6 trials in 30 min

stop excusing your sloth
No rest for the wicked
Last edited by mezmery on Mar 24, 2017, 7:05:24 AM
"
mezmery wrote:
stop excusing your sloth

I can have many different reasons not to engange in /820 activities, but you picked the one that is closest to personal insult. Bravo.

It might take 30 minutes in your time zone maybe, but at the time I play, it took me an hour to get one of those six trials. Your claims are short-sighted, while I get your point, it does not translate to every other player.
*spends 60 mins waiting for every trap and spike to figure their rotations, waiting for hp/es regen cos playing a slow regen, then meticulously killing all izaro buffs so as to weaken him in 3rd stage. finally reach 3rd stage, and he rise out from pit and jumped slammed you in 0.0001 secs (but he still one shots you anyway) while your screen have not even finished loading all the doodads. 'resurrect in town' message while you scratch your head and reality sinks in and you wtfomgbbqshitfuck this punch screen.rage on keys. and to top it off izaro taunts you a message and so the peasant dies righto stomp you when it's not even your fault how you died*
the feels man. Oh did I mention 10% xp gone too. *chuckles*
Last edited by EdenRage on Mar 24, 2017, 8:26:58 AM
"
PromaG wrote:
I can support you with infinite oferrings when only get them - if single 5c/each,in bulk 4c :)

Wait is this legit

I'll recruit you as my supplier LOL I hate trading.

Not a ton of Chaos but these should cover endgame grinds. Hmu bby

Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
Last edited by _Saranghaeyo_ on Mar 24, 2017, 9:30:34 AM
"
aldorus wrote:
In some masochistic way, the Lab idea is not a bad one for me.
The execution is way from perfect, though.

And the epicentre of this all is that Lab is in fact mandatory (~well, you could argue, that even playing the game is not mandatory, but let us stay reasonable) to do at least four times per character.

I would say - BOOST the lab difficulty, increase the rewards and last but not least, separate Ascendancy points like immediatelly.

Thank you for voicing your opinion. I've added you as number 746 on the list. Over 300 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 740 posters in support

Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
"
mezmery wrote:

Just check the forum and the threads about unsatifsfied people.
I guess maybe 2-3% of the playerbase visit the forums and there have been so many topics about this.
Imo lab haters are the silent majority
nice 25 million accounts, 750 lab haters. 3% of 25 million is 750k, and 750 of 750k is 0,1%.

fatality, isnt it?

Out of 25 million, how many have posted in feedback? Your stats do not represent feedback vs. feedback with negative comments about lab.

GGG has simply had some misses as of late and both Lab and the Act 4 end fights are two. With that said I have enjoyed the Legacy league, the Jewel additions, etc so it's not like there are no compliments. I mean we play and spend money on the game, we must like it. The problem with GGG is they rarely suck it up and just admit they did something wrong. Most of the time they just ignore it and move on to other content or projects.
Last edited by RannXeroxx on Mar 24, 2017, 3:33:13 PM
"
RannXeroxx wrote:
"
mezmery wrote:

Just check the forum and the threads about unsatifsfied people.
I guess maybe 2-3% of the playerbase visit the forums and there have been so many topics about this.
Imo lab haters are the silent majority
nice 25 million accounts, 750 lab haters. 3% of 25 million is 750k, and 750 of 750k is 0,1%.

fatality, isnt it?

Out of 25 million, how many have posted in feedback? Your stats do not represent feedback vs. feedback with negative comments about lab.

typical vocal minority thing
No rest for the wicked
Yeah, it's unfortunate. POE is such a great game and (in my opinion) GGG is a great bunch of people that are obviously dedicated to this game. BUT....this trial/lab thing is really a pain in the ass. To complete uber Lab you really must have a perfect set-up with perfectly reliable internet & no in-game lags, freezes, or disconnects (we are not even close to that ideal situation)- otherwise you WILL DIE. You will probably die from TRAPS even b4 you get close to Izaro. You will die and lose currency and hard-earned experience. If you have a strong life or es regen. build you can weather the little lags & freezes, but if your build doesn't regen. you are totally fucked. Nowhere else in the game do we find one subset of builds with such an advantage and another subset of builds so cruelly discriminated against. If the ascendancy skills weren't so damned necessary, I'd say "screw it". Unfortunately, the skills are necessary in this ultra-competitive gaming economy that we have all bought into, so we really have no choice. So, imo this trial/lab add-on was ill-conceived and should be completely re-structured to restore fairness to the game. And if you are one of the 1% (or less) of players who is a Gaming God with a perfect computer/internet set-up and never has any difficulty with uber-trials or uber-lab, you really should not reply to this - it doesn't concern you - it is directed to the remaining 99% of players.
I can do the trials and the labyrinths but it takes multiple tries with multiple deaths due to my laggy internet and POE's frequent lags & disconnects. It is my least favorite part of the game - I really wish I could avoid it and get my ascendancy skills in another way. I really don't mind if Izaro kills me, it's the damn traps combined with the lags & freezes that I object dying to. Get rid of the traps and we'll be ok. Yes, I hate the traps. I REALLY hate the traps. If there was a way to disable the traps it might be salvageable, otherwise get rid of the traps. Yes, get rid of the traps......I hate them......I really hate them. Or....get rid of all lag & freeze. No, wait.....just get rid of the FUCKING TRAPS !!!!!
"
Turtledove wrote:
. I've run a few uber trials

and the uber trials are so extremely boring and irritating that I never went into enough of the uber trials to get all the required trials done to be allowed into uber lab. Note that my boring irritating assessment has nothing to do with dying. I don't think I ever died in any trial.
If you had given the lab a chance instead of going on your crusade, you may have figured out the trap gauntlets in the actual lab are easier than the trials. The Burning Rage trial is way worse than any trap rooms you'll see in the lab.
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
Last edited by mark1030 on Apr 8, 2017, 3:28:20 PM
"
mark1030 wrote:
"
Turtledove wrote:
. I've run a few uber trials

and the uber trials are so extremely boring and irritating that I never went into enough of the uber trials to get all the required trials done to be allowed into uber lab. Note that my boring irritating assessment has nothing to do with dying. I don't think I ever died in any trial.
If you had given the lab a chance instead of going on your crusade, you may have figured out the trap gauntlets in the actual lab are easier than the trials. The Burning Rage trial is way worse than any trap rooms you'll see in the lab.

Mark, your logic seems to be have a major flaw. My "crusade" started long before the uber labyrinth was even released so it would not have even been possible to to run uber labyrinth. Also you seem to lack some reading skills. I said "the uber trials are so extremely boring and irritating". Note that there's no mention there of difficulty of lab compared to trials. I said "the uber trials are so extremely boring and irritating".
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
Last edited by Turtledove on Apr 8, 2017, 4:14:01 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info