"
Ora9 wrote:
"
suszterpatt wrote:

You, sir, made my day. :)

+1

@xstorma :
good job!
SSF is not and will never be a standard for balance, it is not for people entitled to getting more without trading.
"
G0rr wrote:
I actually like that "oh, look it's trial... struggle time!" moments while mapping.

I can see why some people want ascendancy points to be separated from Lab, maybe that is a good idea so Lab can be even more frustrating but also more rewarding.

And there must be some way of changing how really fast movement speed builds just pass over all traps without taking any damage.

the underlying problem is that people got in their own heads what the game should be and balk at things that are only accessible from other form of gameplay in poe. which speaks to 1)entitlement 2)inability to compromise

if anything imo the game should have MORE things that are completely different from the go go mapping stuff, EXCLUSIVE things you can't trade for. people say 'I just want to map' and have shit handed to them on silver platter. and because anything in the game is tradeable, they can just run their linear map blow shit up with one click and get all items from content they don't like. that's fine and dandy but theres also NOTHING inherently wrong with NOT getting the exclusively reward if you refuse to do that content. in this case the content is lab.

a lot of games out there have things abilities and perks unlocked behind alternative game modes or missions. poe isn't the fist nor the last game to do that.

again,I think the outcries against labs are often revolved around inability to buy the runs in an easy way - I mean, a lot of people never found atziri fun, but they sure as hell found her flask and sceptre fun. and if flask was only available if you actually killed atziri yourself with no help, a lot of people would bitch and cry but do her anyway.

so many games out there gate so many things behind arbitrary mechanics I find the lab cries utterly hilarious. People trying oh so hard to have cake (have ascendancy points) and eat it too (not to do things required for ascendancy points)
Bet this guy doesn't even know how to do the mechanics to not get a fully buffed Izaro, average players these days...
Recruiting for Archnemesis League/Siege of the Atlas!
Umbra Exiles:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3244875
The Official Path of Exile Guild Directory:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1192567
"
suszterpatt wrote:

"Rage Post" - LOL

"Foul Staff" - uuuh I'm not going there!
twitch.tv/VtuberLunartuna
"
Xtorma wrote:
"
Turtledove wrote:
"
Emphasy wrote:

For your information... it doesn't matter if it is the internet. The same rules apply. And yes it is a tiny bit short, because if he would have suggested that he want's other to rape him instead of justing hoping someone would do it we would be in a dangerous area and although I doubt that the designer would take legal steps, mainly because the target is likely in another country I would show him the door (which could happen regardless).

People should seriously stop to think they can do what they want just because it is the internet.

Without there being anyone harmed there can't be any crime. At least that's the way it works in the USA and probably in New Zealand or whatever country SpoiledPride is from.

Use of the internet to threaten “the person of another” constitutes a violation of 18 U.S.C. § 875 ( interstate communication of threat to injure) If it is communicated interstate, federal jurisdiction is created.
Please see the statute at the following link:
http://www4.law.cornell.edu/uscode/18/875.html
To constitute "a communication containing a threat" under Section 875(c), a communication must be such that a reasonable person (1) would take the statement as a serious expression of an intention to inflict bodily harm (the mens rea), and (2) would perceive such expression as being communicated to ...

The stupid stuff has been "[Removed by support]" so can't be sure what the exact wording was. IIRC he didn't threaten to hurt or kill anyone. The statement was something like "the uber lab developers should be shot". I'm not condoning it, but it was not a threat. It should not have been said but my opinion is that people saying what he said was a crime or almost a crime are just over reacting.
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
"
Badfox14 wrote:
If you have a strong life or es regen. build you can weather the little lags & freezes, but if your build doesn't regen. you are totally fucked.
If you don't regen, then maybe leech? Stop whining about sustain, instead think on how to get it. You can do full key uber as 6k hp Baron chieftain with main skill being 4L lv19/q0 zombies, ffs.
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.
Last edited by silumit on Apr 9, 2017, 9:18:48 PM
"
TreeOfDead wrote:
"
Popieluch wrote:

IMO traps are overpowered for some reason. Some corridors and rooms are tight and walls are not transparent. This is really annyouing, when you had to come across a few corridors+rooms a full of traps and monsters...
This is not that type of game. Player have a limited control over the character. That traps density dosn't match to H&S.

+1

Lab crated so bad, it punish so many builds and trivialize for other builds... where the hell balance?

path of exile got rid of build diversity a LONG time ago. if you want to do anything past Main acts and into maps/lab that is.
"
aleksandor wrote:
path of exile got rid of build diversity a LONG time ago. if you want to do anything past Main acts and into maps/lab that is.

That is what forum warriors think.
People that play the game and build their characters themselves know that it isn't true at all.

But what would you know ? You haven't even reached lvl 80 yet .....
SSF is not and will never be a standard for balance, it is not for people entitled to getting more without trading.
Lab's one of the only decently challenging thing.

I like it.

Also blue and yellow mobs sucks ballZ. Learn from D3, they got some kick-ass rares there unlike the shit HP bags we got to go through 99.9% of the time.
"
ewolow wrote:
"
j33bus wrote:
first of all holy shit man you're angry and no turtledove that shit isn't right. Secondly 1 shots happen all the time in this game, it's not lab specific, it's just how the game ended up getting balanced.

This is true, however, you don't need to spend another 45 minutes to get back to that boss that one shot you anywhere else in the game.

I have to spend 20-30 hrs getting back to the boss that one shot me so yeah :P it does take at least that long

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info