UBER LAB IS FUCKED

"
SoiledPride wrote:
This is the most bullshit part of the stupid fucking game.
How can you justify having fucked up traps that kill so fucking fast in the fucking dark.
6 fucking offerings I just went through and I finally got to the last phase and get fucking 1 shot.
1 SHOT!
[Removed by Support]
THEN ONE SHOT!
JUSTIFY THAT.
[Removed by Support]
FUCK THE STUPID LAB.

IMO traps are overpowered for some reason. Some corridors and rooms are tight and walls are not transparent. This is really annyouing, when you had to come across a few corridors+rooms a full of traps and monsters...
This is not that type of game. Player have a limited control over the character. That traps density dosn't match to H&S.
Baby don't Vaal me, don't Vaal me, no more!
Vaal me baby one more time!
The eVaalution is now!
Hakuna Matata, Warriors!
"
Popieluch wrote:

IMO traps are overpowered for some reason. Some corridors and rooms are tight and walls are not transparent. This is really annyouing, when you had to come across a few corridors+rooms a full of traps and monsters...
This is not that type of game. Player have a limited control over the character. That traps density dosn't match to H&S.

+1

Lab crated so bad, it punish so many builds and trivialize for other builds... where the hell balance?
Affliction master craft service Affliction My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Affliction veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Affliction SC master craft service Affliction SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Affliction craft PM: TreeOfDead
i kinda feels bad, but did any1 else laugh a bit after reading the op
"
TreeOfDead wrote:
"
Popieluch wrote:

+1

Lab crated so bad, it punish so many builds and trivialize for other builds... where the hell balance?

This game is unbalanced in many aspects, right. Like many others, but is hard to avoid unbalance with that many possibilities.

Wily-nilly, traps are really bad element of Labyrinth. One ore two from time to time is a little variety, sure, but in PoE i feel kinda like cannon fodder. Like dev's necessarily want to deprest me. Even Dark Souls wasn't so "unfair" because mechanics let you try again, right? In Lab you have only one chance. But Dark Souls or Tomb Raider are arcade games, still much depend of your skill, not luck, like in Lab, when you must click mouse like a dumb moreless precisly.
In my first Lab on Normal I died few times. Mostly because traps of course.

1) I miss a trap because wall wasn't transparent
2) Monster block me / he got me out of balance
3) Just too much traps in a row, one miss click and... you know.
4) Miss click, one pixel to far or to close and...

Lab should be a one of few instances only for Loot Run. Noc necccesary to obtain points for Ascendancy.

And should be reworked for sure. Idea of Lab is nice, I like it, but not in the present shape.
Baby don't Vaal me, don't Vaal me, no more!
Vaal me baby one more time!
The eVaalution is now!
Hakuna Matata, Warriors!
"
Turtledove wrote:
"
mark1030 wrote:
"
Turtledove wrote:
. I've run a few uber trials

and the uber trials are so extremely boring and irritating that I never went into enough of the uber trials to get all the required trials done to be allowed into uber lab. Note that my boring irritating assessment has nothing to do with dying. I don't think I ever died in any trial.
If you had given the lab a chance instead of going on your crusade, you may have figured out the trap gauntlets in the actual lab are easier than the trials. The Burning Rage trial is way worse than any trap rooms you'll see in the lab.

Mark, your logic seems to be have a major flaw. My "crusade" started long before the uber labyrinth was even released so it would not have even been possible to to run uber labyrinth. Also you seem to lack some reading skills. I said "the uber trials are so extremely boring and irritating". Note that there's no mention there of difficulty of lab compared to trials. I said "the uber trials are so extremely boring and irritating".
Sorry, I thought were were showing offerings to prove you did some trials and then weren't going to do the lab because you seemed to think the trials were an indication of what to expect in the lab. I was just telling you the trials are worse than the lab.
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
"
mark1030 wrote:
Sorry, I thought were were showing offerings to prove you did some trials and then weren't going to do the lab because you seemed to think the trials were an indication of what to expect in the lab. I was just telling you the trials are worse than the lab.

No, here's the situation, I'm having fun doing a map and I see a trial entrance. At that point I have to decide, do I want to continue having fun or do this boring irritating thing. I would usually decide to have fun and not even look at it. If I thought okay maybe I'll do the trial then I'd look at it and usually say to myself, "That one isn't even one of the required trials to get granted access, F*** it, I won't do it." Hence I only did three. For full disclosure I went in maybe a couple more trials. In one, my Vaal Pact character ran out of life flasks so I hit escape and exited the client. Another time I got tired of pulling stupid levers and running back and forth over burning floors and exited out in disgust by hitting escape.
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
"
Turtledove wrote:
In one, my Vaal Pact character ran out of life flasks so I hit escape and exited the client. Another time I got tired of pulling stupid levers and running back and forth over burning floors and exited out in disgust by hitting escape.

If you're running out of Life flasks you're probably getting hit too much. On a Witch with no physical reduction, 5K life, and 2 life flasks, I can easily finish most of the trials. I tend to carry a third flask simply for safety, and that means I can walk through most of the trials while eating half a dozen traps to the face each puzzle.

Traps are one of the game's equalizers. You can't outgear them, you can't (easily) outbuild them, you can't explode them with DPS, you need to think your way around them. Yes I hate them, and yes they will often kill me (usually in the third Izaro fight), and yes I will swear like mad when it happens, but I can understand why they're there and what purpose they serve. The Lab has issues, sure, but the trap gauntlets aren't one. And yeah, the trials could be a little shorter (especially the Burning Rage trial, which just takes forever), but once you've done them a few times even they're not so bad.
Last edited by Trylobyte on Apr 9, 2017, 2:40:34 AM
"
Turtledove wrote:
"
Emphasy wrote:
"
Hmm, it is not a crime or even a "tiny bit short" of a crime to rant and say stupid stuff on the Internet.

For your information... it doesn't matter if it is the internet. The same rules apply. And yes it is a tiny bit short, because if he would have suggested that he want's other to rape him instead of justing hoping someone would do it we would be in a dangerous area and although I doubt that the designer would take legal steps, mainly because the target is likely in another country I would show him the door (which could happen regardless).

People should seriously stop to think they can do what they want just because it is the internet.

Without there being anyone harmed there can't be any crime. At least that's the way it works in the USA and probably in New Zealand or whatever country SpoiledPride is from.

Use of the internet to threaten “the person of another” constitutes a violation of 18 U.S.C. § 875 ( interstate communication of threat to injure) If it is communicated interstate, federal jurisdiction is created.
Please see the statute at the following link:
http://www4.law.cornell.edu/uscode/18/875.html
To constitute "a communication containing a threat" under Section 875(c), a communication must be such that a reasonable person (1) would take the statement as a serious expression of an intention to inflict bodily harm (the mens rea), and (2) would perceive such expression as being communicated to effect some change or achieve some goal through intimidation (the actus reus). A message is a "threat" if a reasonable recipient would tend to believe that the originator of the message was serious about his words and intended to effect the violence or other harm forewarned, regardless of the speaker's actual motive for issuing the communication.
Any person who willfully threatens to commit a crime which will result in death or great bodily injury to another person with the specific intent that the statement made verbally in writing or by means of an electronic communication device is to be taken as a threat even if there is no intent of actually carrying it out which on its face and under the circumstances in which it is made is so unequivocal unconditional immediate and specific as to convey to the person threatened a gravity of purpose and an immediate prospect of execution of the threat and thereby causes that person reasonably to be in sustained fear for his or her own safety or for his or her immediate family's safety.
It is not necessary for the victim to actually be placed in fear of imminent serious bodily injury or for the accused to have the capability or the intention to actually carry out the threat. The offense is completed if the accused, by his threat, sought as a desired reaction, to place a person in fear of imminent serious bodily injury.
"
suszterpatt wrote:

You, sir, made my day. :)
I actually like that "oh, look it's trial... struggle time!" moments while mapping.

I can see why some people want ascendancy points to be separated from Lab, maybe that is a good idea so Lab can be even more frustrating but also more rewarding.

And there must be some way of changing how really fast movement speed builds just pass over all traps without taking any damage.

Alt Art items as League MTX - When?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info