Donald Trump and US politics

"
TheWretch wrote:
I disagree. It's a war on terrorism. It's a war on Islamic terrorism. You can try to spin it whatever way you want.

"We welcome you, but our rules are still the same, you can leave homophobia, sexism and etc at the door."

Except they won't. It's baked into their beliefs system.

You are wrong.

Most of them are totally fine with the idea of equal rights between men and women. That's usually the value they teach to their childrens. Homophobia is still strong but is generally tolerated from immigrants without any problem. To be quite honest with you, the US is just as homophobic than most of the middle east. The only difference is in the degree of it (shamed vs persecuted and killed).

And no, it's not a war on terrorism, it's a war against the middle east. The "war on terrorism" is only used as a scapegoat to invade.
Build of the week #9 - Breaking your face with style http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_EcQDOUN9Y
IGN: Poltun
Let's face it, people. Most of the terrorists are funded by KSA who also happens to be the biggest foreign donor to certain US politicos on both sides of aisle. This is the truth.

I won't mention any names of course, because I haven't got all day to list all the freaks.
Censored.
Last edited by kolyaboo on Apr 13, 2017, 5:05:46 PM
"
faerwin wrote:
"
TheWretch wrote:
I disagree. It's a war on terrorism. It's a war on Islamic terrorism. You can try to spin it whatever way you want.

"We welcome you, but our rules are still the same, you can leave homophobia, sexism and etc at the door."

You are wrong.

Most of them are totally fine with the idea of equal rights between men and women. That's usually the value they teach to their childrens. Homophobia is still strong but is generally tolerated from immigrants without any problem. To be quite honest with you, the US is just as homophobic than most of the middle east. The only difference is in the degree of it (shamed vs persecuted and killed).

And no, it's not a war on terrorism, it's a war against the middle east. The "war on terrorism" is only used as a scapegoat to invade.

I think you are. I think the bolded part is a complete asinine thing to say.
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
"
TheWretch wrote:

So, there isn't collateral damage on civilians? And when they bomb terrorists and end up hitting civilians they can just say: "Oh, sorry, that wasn't meant for you" and people will just understand and carry on with their lives?

"
TheWretch wrote:

You have no proof of that. You can bring up isolated cases of muslims being racist and sexist while living in the US, but for each one you show, how many more are out there that just aren't those things?

Besides, slavery was a thing in the US once, if you could get people from that time and say to them that one day the US would have a president that it's black they would think that it's absurd, but things do change.
"
soneka101 wrote:
"
TheWretch wrote:

So, there isn't collateral damage on civilians? And when they bomb terrorists and end up hitting civilians they can just say: "Oh, sorry, that wasn't meant for you" and people will just understand and carry on with their lives?

Yes, civilians get killed in wars. It's a sad reality. You try to minimize that. You don't shy away from defending yourself because of it. Tired of Jihadis blowing themselves up on innocents.

"
TheWretch wrote:

Yes, civilians get killed in wars. It's a sad reality. You try to minimize that. You don't shy away from defending yourself because of it. Tired of Jihadis blowing themselves up on innocents.

It's really something that's happening because of the constant warmongering of the US though...
Not that I defend it but it's unfortunately a result of the constant wars in the middle east and the inability of these countries to defend themselves against the invaders. Like I asked, what can they do? Get run over without fighting back?

If the US would just back off from the middle east and stop these wars, then maybe these awful terrorism attacks could stop. Sadly, I doubt it's what will happen and thus this vicious circle will keep going on
Build of the week #9 - Breaking your face with style http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_EcQDOUN9Y
IGN: Poltun
"
sarahaustin wrote:
Assimilate? So brainwash them into western ideology? And which one would that be? The anti LGBT and anti minority ideology of the GOP and of Trump?

Extremists misuse islam. I live among muslims in germany, and i transgender and never had any problems with them. They come to other countries because theirs are being bombed by the US and EU and are overrun by US and EU funded terrorists.

My idea was only to brainwash them with the good stuff, like teaching them how dogos are our friends (never saw a picture of a muslim and a dogo together), and how dinosaurs are awesome (never saw a picture of a muslim with a dinosaur too), and how we have more means of entertainment (such as movies, music, and books) that are better than hitting people with whips.

We have lot's of bad stuff going on around here too, but how about we start in agreeing on the good stuff first, then we proceed to fix the bad?
"
faerwin wrote:
"
TheWretch wrote:

It's really something that's happening because of the constant warmongering of the US though...
Not that I defend it but it's unfortunately a result of the constant wars in the middle east and the inability of these countries to defend themselves against the invaders. Like I asked, what can they do? Get run over without fighting back?

If the US would just back off from the middle east and stop these wars, then maybe these awful terrorism attacks could stop. Sadly, I doubt it's what will happen and thus this vicious circle will keep going on

Sorry, i disagree. We tried being nice. We pumped BILLIONS into the area over the years. Enough. MOAB time.
way too many of us have the Izaro Avatar... let's make ourselves a promise in 3.0.0 let's try to pick up different shit so my brain does not get confused anymore.
"
TheWretch wrote:
"
soneka101 wrote:
"
TheWretch wrote:

Such glorious ironie, in just 4 sentences. I don´t know were to start, just hopeless.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info