Donald Trump and US politics

"
"
CanHasPants wrote:

Sure, but that’s hardly relevant at this point. She did it too.
If it were anyone other than Trump, she wouldn't have.

I don’t believe that for a second, but nonetheless, I’m not interested in what ifs.
Devolving Wilds
Land
“T, Sacrifice Devolving Wilds: Search your library for a basic land card and reveal it. Then shuffle your library.”
Last edited by CanHasPants on Nov 18, 2017, 6:38:14 PM
Looking at google news right now, she is in top stories not one from Fox. She has given several interviews just his week.

She will run again! She has it in her mind that she is still "the anointed one" albeit interrupted.
Censored.
"
kolyaboo wrote:
Looking at google news right now, she is in top stories not one from Fox. She has given several interviews just his week.

She will run again! She has it in her mind that she is still "the anointed one" albeit interrupted.
Although she most certainly is that deluded, there's also absolutely no way it'll ever happen.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
There is nobody else making prez noises right now. True it is early but these things get earlier and earlier all the time.
Censored.
"
kolyaboo wrote:
There is nobody else making prez noises right now. True it is early but these things get earlier and earlier all the time.

I think she’s just trying to squeeze out a couple extra bucks by forcing her relevance upon us.
Devolving Wilds
Land
“T, Sacrifice Devolving Wilds: Search your library for a basic land card and reveal it. Then shuffle your library.”
I hope so. While I know some people want her to run, I don't think I could deal with her again.

If she does run, I want you guys to remember I predicted it!
Censored.
You guys have level 8 HDS. Seek help
"

Still in the alpha stage, but at least build diversity isn't an issue: https://wolcengame.com/home/
"

Hah. I was going to joke about this a couple of posts ago. I’d say it’s about stage 2, though.
Devolving Wilds
Land
The only person with level 8 HDS is HRC. Without her incessant narcissistic revisionism those FOX talking heads wouldn't have anything to keep reporting on. Admittedly some conservatives fall into the trap of continuing to fear her, but GEOTUS knows she's more liability than asset for the DNC going forward.

I mean, she's still one of the most prolific and protected career criminals of our time, but what Democrats are eventually going to realize is that it's more in their interest to pursue indictment and conviction of the Clintons than it is in the Republican interest to do so. Trump is just fine with the DNC being obviously and brazenly corrupt — Democrats, are you okay with it? Plus, the Trump administration wouldn't want to give the appearance of using the DOJ vindictively against their former political opponents. Ball's in your court, Dems.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Nov 18, 2017, 10:59:54 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info