Donald Trump and US politics

Hey guys,

I understand that this discussion is currently relevant, but please be aware that our Terms of Use and Code of Conduct do still apply in here, regardless of context.

Please keep your posts civil and please avoid making large sweeping statements about any particular race, group, religion or culture that would be considered discriminatory. There are some statistics being used to support comments that we would consider to be inappropriate and offensive, however, this does not mean that the comments are allowed. If this continues we will need to close this topic before it gets out of hand.
Contact us at support@grindinggear.com!
Hi guys,

I understand that this discussion is currently relevant, but please be aware that our Terms of Use and Code of Conduct do still apply in here, regardless of context.

I have been through the thread and a number of posts have had to be removed or edited. Please keep your posts civil and please avoid making personal attacks against other users, as this is against our Code of Conduct and our Terms of Use.

Hey guys,

Please keep your posts civil and please avoid making large sweeping statements about any particular race, group, religion or culture that would be considered discriminatory.
Hey there,

Please try not to derail the thread from it's original topic, and please remember to keep any discussion void of personal attacks or discrimination. If this discussion continues to devolve, the thread may be locked and further action will be taken against accounts that have breached the Code of Conduct.

You are welcome to discuss this respectfully, but please keep our Code of Conduct in mind when making any further posts on this topic
Hey guys,

Please remember to keep any discussion void of personal attacks or discrimination. If this discussion continues to devolve, the thread may be locked and further action will be taken against accounts that have breached the Code of Conduct.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info