Donald Trump and US politics

"
diablofdb wrote:
"
SkyCore wrote:
Doomsday clock moved closer to annihilation. Thanks Trump.
https://youtu.be/4BCBB68xg8c?t=5m05s

OH NOE!!!!

but serious for two seconds... just my two cent.

Wasn't it the democrats, liberals and MSM who wanted us to go at war with Russia. And they still want us to start a war with Russia, hopping the small demonstration of power will spark a war. Starting the WW3 wouldn't that be more dangerous?

No it was the democrats that wanted to hold Russia responsible for invading Ukraine and bolstering assad and running propaganda machine against everything western, and infiltrating politician campaigns with foreign agents (multiple foreign agents), and just generally supporting shitty policies driving instability.

You know, pretty much the same sentiments that tillerson expressed. We just preferred it with more transparency and way less innuendo and wishy-washy-ness.

(inb4 you declare that the press blocking trump administration is the epitome of transparency)
Hey...is this thing on?
Last edited by LostForm on Apr 13, 2017, 11:20:55 AM
"
LostForm wrote:
"
diablofdb wrote:
"
SkyCore wrote:
Doomsday clock moved closer to annihilation. Thanks Trump.
https://youtu.be/4BCBB68xg8c?t=5m05s

OH NOE!!!!

but serious for two seconds... just my two cent.

Wasn't it the democrats, liberals and MSM who wanted us to go at war with Russia. And they still want us to start a war with Russia, hopping the small demonstration of power will spark a war. Starting the WW3 wouldn't that be more dangerous?

No it was the democrats that wanted to hold Russia responsible for invading Ukraine and bolstering assad and running propaganda machine against everything western, and infiltrating politician campaigns with foreign agents (multiple foreign agents), and just generally supporting shitty policies driving instability.

You know, pretty much the same sentiments that tillerson expressed. We just preferred it with more transparency and way less innuendo and wishy-washy-ness.

(inb4 you declare that the press blocking trump administration is the epitome of transparency)

So you tell me CNN or any other media never pushed that Russian conspiracy???
US drops largest non-nuclear bomb in Afghanistan. News today. Yay, murica! Trump is no better than Clinton. Lol. Trump supporters will still defend this somehow.
Meanwhile, in Afghanistan, Trump keeps another campaign promise:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4409772/US-drops-biggest-non-nuclear-bomb-combat-time.html

"
The United States has dropped its largest non-nuclear weapon after it targeted ISIS a network of caves and tunnels in eastern Afghanistan.

U.S. forces used a GPS-guided GBU-43 bomb, which is 30 feet long and weighs a staggering 21,600 pounds.

A crater left by the blast is believed to be more than 300 meters wide after it exploded six feet above the ground. Anyone at the blast site was vaporized.

It has been described as the 'Mother Of All Bombs' – a play on the 'MOAB' acronym, which stands for 'Massive Ordnance Air Burst.'

The move marks the fulfilment of a 17-month-old campaign promise President Donald Trump delivered in Iowa, when he scoffed at ISIS terror forces and said he 'would bomb the s**t out of them' if he became president.

Winning! =^[.]^=

=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
No footage? = disappoint :(

Another message to North Korea, I guess.
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
I'm surprised McCain isn't shitting in his panties today at the loss of some of this friends.
Censored.
I still don't know which way the MOAB etymology went.

Was it jokingly called the "Mother of All Bombs" and then turned into "Massive Ordinance Air Burst" as a backronym, or was the "Mother..." term what a bunch of jarheads coined while sitting around looking at it?

Anyway, post #3000

EDIT: ... and 1!
Last edited by pneuma on Apr 13, 2017, 3:37:00 PM
"
"Mother..." term what a bunch of jarheads coined while sitting around looking at it?

They didn't coin it they copied it from their friend Saddam Hussein. You remember him? The guy who used to be the leader in Iraq before the US installed ISIS? The secular dude?
Censored.
"
kolyaboo wrote:
I'm surprised McCain isn't shitting in his panties today at the loss of some of this friends.

Hey I was wondering, do you guys have McCain cake in your grocery stores?
Wait, what? A McCain cake? WTF? His picture is in my cat's litterbox.
Censored.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info