Donald Trump and US politics

[Removed by Support]

infowars dot com
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
Last edited by Jesse_GGG on Apr 12, 2017, 5:35:28 PM

I'm just so lazy lately I just let pictures speaks :3
@MrSmiley21 It's tiresome to talk to you man.

You can think my jokes are salt or whatever, but you can be sure that I will keep posting them here if I think they are funny even if they bothers you, and in case you nag me in the future just like you are doing now, be aware that I won't be responding you, there are better ways to spend my time.
Last edited by soneka101 on Apr 12, 2017, 5:34:32 PM
"
soneka101 wrote:

You can think my jokes are salt or whatever, but you can be sure that I will keep posting them here if I think they are funny even if they bothers you, and in case you nag me in the future just like you are doing now, be aware that I won't be responding you, there are better ways to spend my time.

Please don't leave. You're a blast having around here. Just continue doing whatever you've been doing. Your posts are funny. Just know that some of us are laughing at you, not with you.
Last edited by MrSmiley21 on Apr 12, 2017, 5:43:17 PM
"
MrSmiley21 wrote:
"
soneka101 wrote:

Please don't leave. You're a blast having around here. Just continue doing whatever you've been doing. Your posts are funny. Just know that some of us are laughing at you, not with you.

It seems that you also have a reading problem, maybe it's one of the reasons that makes talking with you such a laborious task. I never said I was leaving man, I just said that in the future I won't be giving to you the attention you want so much. About laughing at me, well, this world is full with all kinds of people I guess, nothing I can do about it.
Soneka, I just wanted to give you some emotional support. Don't misjudge my intentions.
"
diablofdb wrote:

I'm just so lazy lately I just let pictures speaks :3

lmao

Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
WTF is happening in 2017?

"
"And if Hitler had won, should the world just get over it? Lincoln was the same sort (of) tyrant, and personally responsible for the deaths of over 800,000 Americans in a war that was unnecessary and unconstitutional," Pittman said.

Sauce:http://uk.businessinsider.com/lincoln-hitler-north-carolina-2017-4

Did those guys had a secret meeting where they decided to compare Hitler with other people? I've never been a politician and all, but my guess is that comparing Hitler with Lincoln is kinda risky. It's like eating Mexican food on the day of your marriage, maybe nothing will happen, but will you take the risk?

Spoiler

I got this image from google, and I have no idea what "Mehr Drogen" means
the people that are the most up in arms about Spicer's dumb comment are the same ones that constantly compare Trump to Hitler, let's let that sink in
anything is everything
More investigation has been done into Sean Spicer's comment the other day than the actual maybe-chemical weapon attack in Syria. Let that sink in.
Last edited by innervation on Apr 12, 2017, 7:00:56 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info