[3.4] LL Classic Summoner - Shaper/Elder/Guardian Farmer

Thanks for this great guide, finally bought a 6-L Shavronne's Wrappings to replace my 5-L Vis Mortis.

It was a really big boost to the damage and clearing speed. I do have a problem to using ball lightning to triggr EE, before my slow ball lightning reached the mobs, the spectres fire balls are hitting.

What I worry is the EE may be triggered as fire instead of lightning, do you have this problem?

Thanks and good luck farming!
"
kenysc wrote:
Thanks for this great guide, finally bought a 6-L Shavronne's Wrappings to replace my 5-L Vis Mortis.

It was a really big boost to the damage and clearing speed. I do have a problem to using ball lightning to triggr EE, before my slow ball lightning reached the mobs, the spectres fire balls are hitting.

What I worry is the EE may be triggered as fire instead of lightning, do you have this problem?

Thanks and good luck farming!

You apply EE, your minions do not.
Hi, great summoner build, extremely useful tip about raising spectres in maps! I followed build with very little changes, and I am curious about transition period... You already have Midnight, but not yet Shav's, what's your usual setup to ensure chaos damage doesn't get you? I had like 500 life unreserved and that with low (negative) chaos resist didn't prove enough to reliable use flasks to save myself (it's also harder to notice damage under shield).
"
ixxxo wrote:
Hi, great summoner build, extremely useful tip about raising spectres in maps! I followed build with very little changes, and I am curious about transition period... You already have Midnight, but not yet Shav's, what's your usual setup to ensure chaos damage doesn't get you? I had like 500 life unreserved and that with low (negative) chaos resist didn't prove enough to reliable use flasks to save myself (it's also harder to notice damage under shield).

What I usually rely on is a bit of life nodes, a bit less life reservation with auras, and chaos res, such that I have at least 4k effective life vs chaos res (for example, at 75% chaos res, u need 1k unreserved)

Its that or solaris lorica
Ign: Leary_AscendedNecro
Twitchtv: leary93
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfzgUpVcv6wzrs5TwKZaGJQ
Last edited by leary93 on Jan 16, 2017, 5:36:34 AM
I was wondering if anyone was using sentinels for guardian farming? And if there is a dramatic difference between their single target and the fire-eaters? Fire-eaters have an annoyingly slow clear but I'm afraid to take sentinels into a guardian map and bricking the run.
"
bobrosney wrote:
I was wondering if anyone was using sentinels for guardian farming? And if there is a dramatic difference between their single target and the fire-eaters? Fire-eaters have an annoyingly slow clear but I'm afraid to take sentinels into a guardian map and bricking the run.

You can farm guardians with flame sentinels, provided the right setup. Its not that much slower
What enchantments would u prefer going for?
Hello new POE player, I'd like to try your buid which looks very promising.
Question for people with low budget ... Can it be viable to replace Shavronne, very expensive, by a 600+ ES chest armour, along with a 75 capped chaos resistance ?
"
Scipion75 wrote:
Hello new POE player, I'd like to try your buid which looks very promising.
Question for people with low budget ... Can it be viable to replace Shavronne, very expensive, by a 600+ ES chest armour, along with a 75 capped chaos resistance ?

As long as you also get enough life to have 1k unreserved life, but from my experience I can say that a shavs is not any more expensive that going as Hybrid this league, and in std even less so. It will require some farming, but till then just run with less auras on life and some chaos res.
Thanks for fast and clear answer.
I finally got a Shavronne and was wondering is chaos res is becoming useless or less important than other char properties ??

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info