[3.4] LL Classic Summoner - Shaper/Elder/Guardian Farmer

Hey,

This is my second league now as a summoner and I am loving it.

Where does one get those 'Slashed Miscreations'? A quick google search said that Lunaris Temple Level 2 should suffice. Sadly I am not able to summonm them. Others said that one needs to go to Malformation or another map where i forgot the name...
What would be an alternative spectre to roll with if one can't seem to find 'Slashed Miscreations'?

I also wanted to pick up Rufus66's question: How does United In Dream perform? Is it worth to sacrifice one spectre but gain the chaos damamge aura and the poision on hit?
Last edited by killyouridol on Jan 14, 2017, 6:03:18 AM
"
killyouridol wrote:
Hey,

Where does one get those 'Slashed Miscreations'? A quick google search said that Lunaris Temple Level 2 should suffice. Sadly I am not able to summonm them. Others said that one needs to go to Malformation or another map where i forgot the name...
What would be an alternative spectre to roll with if one can't seem to find 'Slashed Miscreations'?

I also wanted to pick up Rufus66's question: How does United In Dream perform? Is it worth to sacrifice one spectre but gain the chaos damamge aura and the poision on hit?

Slashed miscreations are very rare, and generally are best gotten by rolling a map with the demonic prefix, since they are guaranteed to spawn in such a map. Demonic maps could be bought for as little as 1 alch: http://poe.trade/search/aruumamasugeoh

United in dream performs well, Id say to check out my guide, if u want to know more about that setup, but I wont purposfully draw people away from here.
Ign: Leary_AscendedNecro
Twitchtv: leary93
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfzgUpVcv6wzrs5TwKZaGJQ
"
leary93 wrote:
"
killyouridol wrote:
Hey,

Slashed miscreations are very rare, and generally are best gotten by rolling a map with the demonic prefix, since they are guaranteed to spawn in such a map. Demonic maps could be bought for as little as 1 alch: http://poe.trade/search/aruumamasugeoh

United in dream performs well, Id say to check out my guide, if u want to know more about that setup, but I wont purposfully draw people away from here.

Thank you! :)
First i would like to say thanks for the fast answers :)

I have a few more questions. First, can you be more specific about where to place the energy from within jewel? (Maybe a screenshot) Have looked around and i can't seem to find a good place.

Also, i found a jewel with the following stats:

3% Increased cast speed with fire skills.
4% Increased cast speed.
+3 Energy Shield gained for each enemy hit by your attacks.
Minions deal 14% increased damage.

Will the increased cast speed effect for example the fire sentinels?

Also, the problem for me atm seems to be keeping my zombies alive. I don't have the empower gem by now and no lvl 21 / 20 quality zombie gem. Any tips? Or should i just farm farm farm for those gems? :)

Thanks again
"
HSTLnormann wrote:

4% Increased cast speed.

Thanks again

Nope. Minions dont get affected by any of the summoners stats, unless they mention that specifically, like with minions deal increased damage.

However, such a jewel synergizes well with SRS, since that is a fire skill, and youll cast the spirits faster.
Last edited by leary93 on Jan 14, 2017, 8:41:19 AM
"
leary93 wrote:
"
HSTLnormann wrote:

4% Increased cast speed.

Thanks again

Nope. Minions dont get affected by any of the summoners stats, unless they mention that specifically, like with minions deal increased damage.

However, such a jewel synergizes well with SRS, since that is a fire skill, and youll cast the spirits faster.

SRS = Summon raging spirit? Are they ever used?

What about the "Increased elemental damage" from the skill tree? I see people going into that.
"
HSTLnormann wrote:
"
leary93 wrote:
"
HSTLnormann wrote:

4% Increased cast speed.

Thanks again

SRS = Summon raging spirit? Are they ever used?

What about the "Increased elemental damage" from the skill tree? I see people going into that.

Yes, summon raging spirit. They are, but they are very different from a zombie/spectre build.

Increased elemental dmg also doesnt affect minions. Only any modifier that specifically states minion in it

Thanks :) You never answered one of my other questions about the energy from within jewel, where is that "Hybrid wheel"? Can't seem to find a good place for it. Would you maybe be willing to do a fast screenshot? :)
"
HSTLnormann wrote:

Thanks :) You never answered one of my other questions about the energy from within jewel, where is that "Hybrid wheel"? Can't seem to find a good place for it. Would you maybe be willing to do a fast screenshot? :)

I am not the OP :p but I assume the jewel slot to the right of the witch start
"
xxWolf wrote:
"
allana wrote:
hi, trying your spectre trick but so far doesn't seem to be working

The shaper killed looked solid though!

make sure you open the map when you already have the spectres (from the coast for ex). it is key that you press the "activate" button on the map device while you have the spectres!

I was able to create Cannibal Fire-Eaters corpses but failed to create flame sentinel corpses while following the same way. I dont know the reason .

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info